Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1770675 times)
SSJCerious
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #510 on: January 01, 2011, 09:07:22 AM »

Gah....Im not sure whether to redownload or wait it out a little more....ill wait it out XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #511 on: January 01, 2011, 09:15:37 AM »

Gah....Im not sure whether to redownload or wait it out a little more....ill wait it out XD

Wait 2 more minutes (literally)

EDIT: NOW you can redownload it XD
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 09:18:33 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #512 on: January 01, 2011, 09:34:55 AM »

I've now downloaded this but it says FinalShadowOMEGAPack.rar
    What does that mean? Did you fix everything yet(no pressure)?

Edit: Do you have to have Riivolution to use the sound brsar?
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 09:38:08 AM by Ct.OWN » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #513 on: January 01, 2011, 09:36:22 AM »

Did u get ma pm? :l

th e omega part makes it sound cool Smiley

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #514 on: January 01, 2011, 09:40:32 AM »

Did u get ma pm? :l

th e omega part makes it sound cool Smiley
    Well you're certainly not helpful Tongue Omega is just a power word. Wait till you hear all the other insane power words people come up with X_x Keeps my head spinning right round and round.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #515 on: January 01, 2011, 09:43:08 AM »

You mean like 'swag'
    And "sexy" *glances at Itallian* Tongue

Hehe <3

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #516 on: January 01, 2011, 09:58:53 AM »

You mean like 'swag'

Hehe <3
    Hell no! Still, those might be able to fit though "smexy" was what you could've said. I dunno what swag means since I'm n00by at slang words Tongue

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #517 on: January 01, 2011, 10:04:43 AM »

You mean like 'swag'

Hehe <3
    Hell no! Still, those might be able to fit though "smexy" was what you could've said. I dunno what swag means since I'm n00by at slang words Tongue

what about bowchickawowow XD

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #518 on: January 01, 2011, 10:17:16 AM »

Hey, SDoom, I've got a problem with your Hyper Shadow PSA.  The motionetc.pac file doesn't appear to work at all.  The PSA works no problem, but all of the animations are still Sonic's, which leads to a lot of T-stancing.

Is it because I'm using Riivolution?  I'd love to use Hyper Shadow with Brawl-, so it would be great if there was a simple fix for it.  Can I just use the normal Shadow motionetc.pac, or do I have to use the Hyper Shadow one?

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #519 on: January 01, 2011, 10:24:11 AM »

You mean like 'swag'

Hehe <3

what about bowchickawowow XD
    Not really, though I've heard that annoying name too much in my childhood -_-

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #520 on: January 01, 2011, 10:29:02 AM »

...Yeah, whatever you two. ¦D

Anyways, I just beat Hyper Shadow after about 9 or 10 matches straight. Gotta say, I absolutely love it. Some moves chain together into long strings of combos a la DBZ styles, while some moves can be one hit KO moves if you let yourself get hit, get hit at a bad spot, or like me, accidentally do some REALLY BAD DI. XD

And the fact that he only occasionally does Chaos Control makes it interesting. It's kind of like a desperation move or a Hi Ougi. Also, ironically his weapons give you an advantage if you manage to knock them out of his hands and use them. I'd only recommend using the ray gun though. Grenade, if you even get the chance to knock it out, won't last long enough, and the cracker launcher? Don't even try it. It'll just slow you down as he Chaos Controls all over the place. Teleporting that is.

The AI does a very good job of using the moveset intelligently and efficiently without being too cheap with it, just like Hyper Sonic, except much better. It actually managed to read things I was gonna do, knock me all over the place and teleport of hop to the next spot to hit me, playing DBZ Volleyball with me as my parents would say, and yet with all that it's still perfectly beatable.

In short, yeah, I'm thoroughly impressed. Great job Silent. Great job. :3

Also, I'd like the add that successfully landing a Falcon Punch on Hyper Shadow in the dead center of Final Destination for a KO is already my number one greatest achievement for the new year. I deserve an award or something for winning that epically. XD

Speech time. ¦D

And with that, as one of the people working the longest on bringing Shadow to Brawl, I'd like to announce that today, January 1st, 2011 marks the day that Shadow the Hedgehog has finally entered Brawl in a complete form, looking as if he was already a playable character from the game to begin with. Thank you all who had a hand in helping with this as time went on. I'd personally like to thank both Syntax Error, for making the first Shadow texture hack that caused the other million and a half to come up, and Marvin for making the initially most accurate and decent texture of him, from which I, Mastaklo, and unknowingly everyone else would be using as a base for their new Shadow textures. Also, Jose Gallardo for making the first Shadow moveset, C.C. Shadow. I doubt Mastaklo or even you Silent would've started your own movesets if not for that.

I could be wrong, but still. ¦D

So long jibber jabber yap yap aside, thank you and congratulations to us all as a whole. Let's give ourselves a hand.

And now that we're all finished, let's kick back and enjoy watching all the angry Shadow haters rage to tears at the fruits of our labor. May the glory of our success continue to troll and enrage them all for eternity, or at least until we hack the next possible Smash game.

...And maybe Calamitas. ¦D
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 10:38:34 AM by Hazama Kusanagi » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #521 on: January 01, 2011, 10:37:07 AM »

Hey, SDoom, I've got a problem with your Hyper Shadow PSA.  The motionetc.pac file doesn't appear to work at all.  The PSA works no problem, but all of the animations are still Sonic's, which leads to a lot of T-stancing.

Is it because I'm using Riivolution?  I'd love to use Hyper Shadow with Brawl-, so it would be great if there was a simple fix for it.  Can I just use the normal Shadow motionetc.pac, or do I have to use the Hyper Shadow one?

That's strange...For me it worked just fine.  It may be because you are using Riivolution and Brawl minus.  I used Dolphin and regular Brawl and it worked fine.  And viewing it in Brawlbox it's DEFINITELY the right FitSonicMotionEtc.pac file that's been included @.@

...Yeah, whatever you two. ¦D

Anyways, I just beat Hyper Shadow after about 9 or 10 matches straight. Gotta say, I absolutely love it. Some moves chain together into long strings of combos a la DBZ styles, while some moves can be one hit KO moves if you let yourself get hit, get hit at a bad spot, or like me, accidentally do some REALLY BAD DI. XD

And the fact that he only occasionally does Chaos Control makes it interesting. It's kind of like a desperation move or a Hi Ougi. Also, ironically his weapons give you an advantage if you manage to knock them out of his hands and use them. I'd only recommend using the ray gun though. Grenade, if you even get the chance to knock it out, won't last long enough, and the cracker launcher? Don't even try it. It'll just slow you down as he Chaos Controls all over the place. Teleporting that is.

The AI does a very good job of using the moveset intelligently and efficiently without being too cheap with it, just like Hyper Sonic, except much better. It actually managed to read things I was gonna do, knock me all over the place and teleport of hop to the next spot to hit me, playing DBZ Volleyball with me as my parents would say, and yet with all that it's still perfectly beatable.

In short, yeah, I'm thoroughly impressed. Great job Silent. Great job. :3

Speech time. ¦D

And with that, as one of the people working the longest on bringing Shadow to Brawl, I'd like to announce that today, January 1st, 2011 marks the day that Shadow the Hedgehog has finally entered Brawl in a complete form, looking as if he was already a playable character from the game to begin with. Thank you all who had a hand in helping with this as time went on. I'd personally like to thank both Syntax Error, for making the first Shadow texture hack that caused the other million and a half to come up, and Marvin for making the initially most accurate and decent texture of him, from which I, Mastaklo, and unknowingly everyone else would be using as a base for their new Shadow textures. Also, Jose Gallardo for making the first Shadow moveset, C.C. Shadow. I doubt Mastaklo or even you Silent would've started your own movesets if not for that.

I could be wrong, but still. ¦D

So long jibber jabber yap yap aside, thank you and congratulations to us all as a whole. Let's give ourselves a hand.

And now that we're all finished, let's kick back and enjoy watching all the angry Shadow haters rage to tears at the fruits of our labor. May the glory of our success continue to troll and enrage them all for eternity, or at least until we hack the next possible Smash game.

...And maybe Calamitas. ¦D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBwwUfuJZr8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBwwUfuJZr8</a>

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #522 on: January 01, 2011, 10:41:59 AM »

Quote from: Myself
    Also, I'd like the add that successfully landing a Falcon Punch on Hyper Shadow in the dead center of Final Destination for a KO is already my number one greatest achievement for the new year. I deserve an award or something for winning that epically. XD

These two match together quite nicely. Nice work son. ¦D

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #523 on: January 01, 2011, 10:44:13 AM »

That's strange...For me it worked just fine.  It may be because you are using Riivolution and Brawl minus.  I used Dolphin and regular Brawl and it worked fine.  And viewing it in Brawlbox it's DEFINITELY the right FitSonicMotionEtc.pac file that's been included @.@
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm sure that it is the right motionetc.pac file.  I was just wondering if it was too much for Riivolution to handle.  Anyway, is there anything that was added to that motionetc file that makes it necessary, or can I use the normal one without any hindrance to gameplay?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #524 on: January 01, 2011, 10:47:51 AM »

Hey, SDoom, I've got a problem with your Hyper Shadow PSA.  The motionetc.pac file doesn't appear to work at all.  The PSA works no problem, but all of the animations are still Sonic's, which leads to a lot of T-stancing.

Is it because I'm using Riivolution?  I'd love to use Hyper Shadow with Brawl-, so it would be great if there was a simple fix for it.  Can I just use the normal Shadow motionetc.pac, or do I have to use the Hyper Shadow one?

That's strange...For me it worked just fine.  It may be because you are using Riivolution and Brawl minus.  I used Dolphin and regular Brawl and it worked fine.  And viewing it in Brawlbox it's DEFINITELY the right FitSonicMotionEtc.pac file that's been included @.@
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm sure that it is the right motionetc.pac file.  I was just wondering if it was too much for Riivolution to handle.  Anyway, is there anything that was added to that motionetc file that makes it necessary, or can I use the normal one without any hindrance to gameplay?

Normal one won't work since there are a couple of animations that Hyper has that regular doesn't Undecided I'll PM you one that will work though.

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: