SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

SDoom, use Imageshack. NEVER use Photobucket unless you're going to pay. Now you have replace all of your photos :(

^ My Wii Gamer Card

Quote from: Maverick-Pro on January 23, 2011, 05:12:28 PM
SDoom, use Imageshack. NEVER use Photobucket unless you're going to pay. Now you have replace all of your photos :(
Pay? YOU HAVE TO PAY?!?!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: Maverick-Pro on January 23, 2011, 05:12:28 PM
SDoom, use Imageshack. NEVER use Photobucket unless you're going to pay. Now you have replace all of your photos :(

Nah it goes back to normal on the 28th (that's what Rydia told me).

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 23, 2011, 04:29:26 PM
Well, the only thing i can think of is ooblong from dragon ball! If thats not it....damn XD
Sorry to be picky, but it's not Ooblong, it's Oolong. Lot's of people get that mistaken.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

^LOL, funny, i actually know that. Wasnt thinkin straight...tho, i think its Ooblong originally...like how krillin is actually kurieiwrtjoawhtaoben.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

>.>
<.<

Project "Nothing of Significance" has been revealed.  I couldn't keep it in for much longer.  I'm terrible at keeping stuff secret, especially when it's going very smoothly XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foIvs9tPfog

Looks interesting, I'm liking the animations.  Looking forward to its release. ^_^

That's why I said I saw two words in there XD IM A GENIUS! There will be Strife? Head in the Clouds? OBVIOUS! Cloud Strife! ;D

So I see your working off of haloedhero's awesome revamp. This is gonna be beyond awesome! Will you port it to Donkey kong as well?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: xZedkiel on January 23, 2011, 06:32:17 PM
That's why I said I saw two words in there XD IM A GENIUS! There will be Strife? Head in the Clouds? OBVIOUS! Cloud Strife! ;D

Yes mah boi ^^

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 23, 2011, 06:35:14 PM
So I see your working off of haloedhero's awesome revamp. This is gonna be beyond awesome! Will you port it to Donkey kong as well?

Probably not, since it took a hell of a lot of work for ds22 to port Cloud of Donkey Kong before (and it still wasn't finished anyways) and he has a lot of experience in porting characters(whereas I have very little). 

Well, all youd need to do is edit your moveset on to cloud kong. Ehh, maybe someone else'll do it.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

@SDo0m: Use Tinypic, that's what I use.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


You're really doing Cloud? .Fade's/Dingoberry's is beast, but if you think you can do it better I am open to trying it. Could you make it as highly stylized as theirs though with all the graphic effects?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.