SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Hey SDo0m, I tried it out and it's awesome, but there is one problem, he can't walk to the left, but he can run. But other than that, it's awesome. and what is Limit break supposed to do again?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 02, 2011, 10:45:39 PM
Hey SDo0m, I tried it out and it's awesome, but there is one problem, he can't walk to the left, but he can run. But other than that, it's awesome. and what is Limit break supposed to do again?

We just discussed the walking issue :P  I think it may have been because of the fact that his Initial Walk Velocity was set to 0 for some reason o.O

Limit Break hasn't been started yet, but there will be two versions (one for the Final Smash, and one for when he reaches 150%) and here is what they will do:

FS version:
- Lasts for 15 to 20 seconds
- Cloud is invulnerable
- He has his Ultima weapon equipped
- He has a blue aura
- Most of Cloud's moves are stronger and faster
- His F Smash lets out a Blade Beam (which travels far and fast)
- His U and D Smashes go out further vertically and horizontally respectively
- His Neutral B fires 3 fireballs instead of one
- His Up B doesn't send him helpless
- His Side B air doesn't send him helpless
- His Down B air becomes the Omnislash Version 5

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 10:52:50 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 02, 2011, 10:45:39 PM
Hey SDo0m, I tried it out and it's awesome, but there is one problem, he can't walk to the left, but he can run. But other than that, it's awesome. and what is Limit break supposed to do again?

We just discussed the walking issue :P  I think it may have been because of the fact that his Initial Walk Velocity was set to 0 for some reason o.O

Limit Break hasn't been started yet, but there will be two versions (one for the Final Smash, and one for when he reaches 150%) and here is what they will do:

FS version:
- Lasts for 15 to 20 seconds
- Cloud is invulnerable
- He has his Ultima weapon equipped
- He has a blue aura
- Most of Cloud's moves are stronger and faster
- His F Smash lets out a Blade Beam (which travels far and fast)
- His U and D Smashes go out further vertically and horizontally respectively
- His Neutral B fires 3 fireballs instead of one
- His Up B doesn't send him helpless
- His Side B air doesn't send him helpless
- His Down B air becomes the Omnislash Version 5

Could you make a version in which he can do both, or is that not possible?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 10:52:50 PM

- His Up B doesn't send him helpless
- His Side B air doesn't send him helpless

Please tell me that doesn't mean that he has infinite recovery.

Hey Sdoom, do you have a video about Cloud please?

Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 02, 2011, 11:00:29 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 10:52:50 PM

- His Up B doesn't send him helpless
- His Side B air doesn't send him helpless

Please tell me that doesn't mean that he has infinite recovery.

Well, it is a Final Smash form :P It's not like you're gonna get knocked off anyways XD

Oh and I forgot to mention that it's slightly different when you trigger the 150% one:
- He isn't invulnerable
- He can't abuse his recovery
- He steadily takes damage with every attack he does (the stronger the attack, the more damage he takes)

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 02, 2011, 10:54:11 PM
Could you make a version in which he can do both, or is that not possible?

The version with both will be the only version :P

Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 11:01:16 PM
Hey Sdoom, do you have a video about Cloud please?

At the moment no :-\  If someone is willing to make one though I would be very thankful ^^


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 11:04:28 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 02, 2011, 11:00:29 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 10:52:50 PM

- His Up B doesn't send him helpless
- His Side B air doesn't send him helpless

Please tell me that doesn't mean that he has infinite recovery.

Well, it is a Final Smash form :P It's not like you're gonna get knocked off anyways XD

Oh and I forgot to mention that it's slightly different when you trigger the 150% one:
- He isn't invulnerable
- He can't abuse his recovery
- He steadily takes damage with every attack he does (the stronger the attack, the more damage he takes)

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 02, 2011, 10:54:11 PM
Could you make a version in which he can do both, or is that not possible?

The version with both will be the only version :P

Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 11:01:16 PM
Hey Sdoom, do you have a video about Cloud please?

At the moment no :-\  If someone is willing to make one though I would be very thankful ^^


I could.....and I could also fix the walk too.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 11:04:28 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 02, 2011, 11:00:29 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 10:52:50 PM

- His Up B doesn't send him helpless
- His Side B air doesn't send him helpless

Please tell me that doesn't mean that he has infinite recovery.

Well, it is a Final Smash form :P It's not like you're gonna get knocked off anyways XD

Oh and I forgot to mention that it's slightly different when you trigger the 150% one:
- He isn't invulnerable
- He can't abuse his recovery
- He steadily takes damage with every attack he does (the stronger the attack, the more damage he takes)

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 02, 2011, 10:54:11 PM
Could you make a version in which he can do both, or is that not possible?

The version with both will be the only version :P

Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 11:01:16 PM
Hey Sdoom, do you have a video about Cloud please?

At the moment no :-\  If someone is willing to make one though I would be very thankful ^^



I like this PSA. Although, I found myself being able to spam the neutral B special and easily keep my opponent from coming back to the stage. I'm sure you were aware of that though. A little less knockback will make it perfect.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


@SDoom:

Well, I was more referring to the 150% version, but it's good to know that you can't abuse the recovery for that one.

Can't wait to see how the final version turns out!

Don't worry, I've fixed both the glitches.  I'm uploading the fixed one now ;)

@DivineOverlord

Trust me, that's less the move itself and more the CPU's stupidity.  They for some reason don't seem to realise it's a projectile (or even an attack) and they make no attempt to avoid it or block/reflect it (it's "semi" reflectable in the sense that it can be stopped by reflectors).  A human player should have an easier time evading it though.

Similar with the Down B actually.  I once used Meteorain and it missed completely, leaving me open to be attacked, however the CPU just stood infront of me and did nothing (this is lvl 9 btw).

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 11:11:52 PM
Don't worry, I've fixed both the glitches.  I'm uploading the fixed one now ;)

@DivineOverlord

Trust me, that's less the move itself and more the CPU's stupidity.  They for some reason don't seem to realise it's a projectile (or even an attack) and they make no attempt to avoid it or block/reflect it (it's "semi" reflectable in the sense that it can be stopped by reflectors).  A human player should have an easier time evading it though.

Similar with the Down B actually.  I once used Meteorain and it missed completely, leaving me open to be attacked, however the CPU just stood infront of me and did nothing (this is lvl 9 btw).
OK, I'll download it and make the video for you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey SDo0m, I read one of your posts saying C. Falcon has a small file size limit, is this something to really worry about because in my moveset ideas for Goku I was kinda gonna go all out, so is it a big problem or could you port him over another character? Get rid of Olimar please lol

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 11:11:52 PM
Don't worry, I've fixed both the glitches.  I'm uploading the fixed one now ;)

@DivineOverlord

Trust me, that's less the move itself and more the CPU's stupidity.  They for some reason don't seem to realise it's a projectile (or even an attack) and they make no attempt to avoid it or block/reflect it (it's "semi" reflectable in the sense that it can be stopped by reflectors).  A human player should have an easier time evading it though.

Similar with the Down B actually.  I once used Meteorain and it missed completely, leaving me open to be attacked, however the CPU just stood infront of me and did nothing (this is lvl 9 btw).

oh yeah that's true. The CPU doesn't know whats coming from a distance XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Downloading fixed version now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 02, 2011, 11:16:02 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 02, 2011, 11:11:52 PM
Don't worry, I've fixed both the glitches.  I'm uploading the fixed one now ;)

@DivineOverlord

Trust me, that's less the move itself and more the CPU's stupidity.  They for some reason don't seem to realise it's a projectile (or even an attack) and they make no attempt to avoid it or block/reflect it (it's "semi" reflectable in the sense that it can be stopped by reflectors).  A human player should have an easier time evading it though.

Similar with the Down B actually.  I once used Meteorain and it missed completely, leaving me open to be attacked, however the CPU just stood infront of me and did nothing (this is lvl 9 btw).

oh yeah that's true. The CPU doesn't know whats coming from a distance XD
It just like Shadows chaos spear, but if you constantly use it, they (someday) will learn, why? i don't know....