SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 04, 2011, 11:58:54 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 04, 2011, 11:55:04 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on February 04, 2011, 11:46:48 PM
I've been working on cloud sfx but i never finished it. in fact its close to being done i just need to fill in ike's "killed" sfx. you know like when he dies in the sky and just when regularly he gets defeated. but im thinking on putting it on hold for now. cuz im waiting for something. you know what that something is? well its this (PS. SPOILER ALERT) I talked to stickman, the man who created the guide to sfx. and he is working on an advanced or as i would call it a v2 of that guide. he told me the guide will have how to import LONGER sfx. not exactly an unlimited range of sfx just twice as long so just like generally longer sfx.

*EDIT* like you will be able to go twice as long over a default sfx limit.
Hmm..ok.

How do you pull out the mango?
I tried down, then up but it just gives a pineapple. Yes, I download FitIkeMANGO.pac

Strange...

I've definitely set the right texture for the mango :-\

And I just tested it now and it came up with the mango.  Though it's a very bright mango o.O  I need to darken the texture XD

I'll rerelease the one I'm using.  The current one even has a cool major change ;)
I found out my problem, SDo0m. :)
I didn't rename the FitIkeMANGO.pac to FitIke.pac, so I had the earlier Cloud.

Fixed now. ;D

Quote from: SmashClash on February 05, 2011, 05:59:06 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 04, 2011, 11:58:54 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 04, 2011, 11:55:04 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on February 04, 2011, 11:46:48 PM
I've been working on cloud sfx but i never finished it. in fact its close to being done i just need to fill in ike's "killed" sfx. you know like when he dies in the sky and just when regularly he gets defeated. but im thinking on putting it on hold for now. cuz im waiting for something. you know what that something is? well its this (PS. SPOILER ALERT) I talked to stickman, the man who created the guide to sfx. and he is working on an advanced or as i would call it a v2 of that guide. he told me the guide will have how to import LONGER sfx. not exactly an unlimited range of sfx just twice as long so just like generally longer sfx.

*EDIT* like you will be able to go twice as long over a default sfx limit.
Hmm..ok.

How do you pull out the mango?
I tried down, then up but it just gives a pineapple. Yes, I download FitIkeMANGO.pac

Strange...

I've definitely set the right texture for the mango :-\

And I just tested it now and it came up with the mango.  Though it's a very bright mango o.O  I need to darken the texture XD

I'll rerelease the one I'm using.  The current one even has a cool major change ;)
I found out my problem, SDo0m. :)
I didn't rename the FitIkeMANGO.pac to FitIke.pac, so I had the earlier Cloud.

Fixed now. ;D

....Didn't think something like this would happen, specially with someone like you. XDD

SDo0m, how'se the Limit Break coming? Managed to make the second sword work properly? ._.

Quote from: Wolfric on February 05, 2011, 06:10:54 AM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 05, 2011, 05:59:06 AM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n
Quote from: SmashClash on February 04, 2011, 11:55:04 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on February 04, 2011, 11:46:48 PM
I've been working on cloud sfx but i never finished it. in fact its close to being done i just need to fill in ike's "killed" sfx. you know like when he dies in the sky and just when regularly he gets defeated. but im thinking on putting it on hold for now. cuz im waiting for something. you know what that something is? well its this (PS. SPOILER ALERT) I talked to stickman, the man who created the guide to sfx. and he is working on an advanced or as i would call it a v2 of that guide. he told me the guide will have how to import LONGER sfx. not exactly an unlimited range of sfx just twice as long so just like generally longer sfx.

*EDIT* like you will be able to go twice as long over a default sfx limit.
Hmm..ok.

How do you pull out the mango?
I tried down, then up but it just gives a pineapple. Yes, I download FitIkeMANGO.pac

Strange...

I've definitely set the right texture for the mango :-\

And I just tested it now and it came up with the mango.  Though it's a very bright mango o.O  I need to darken the texture XD

I'll rerelease the one I'm using.  The current one even has a cool major change ;)
I found out my problem, SDo0m. :)
I didn't rename the FitIkeMANGO.pac to FitIke.pac, so I had the earlier Cloud.

Fixed now. ;D

....Didn't think something like this would happen, specially with someone like you. XDD

SDo0m, how'se the Limit Break coming? Managed to make the second sword work properly? ._.
I swear I thought I renamed it. :srs: :roll:

----------
Yes, how's the PSA coming along, SDo0m?

Limit Break is probably the last thing I'll do.  Reason being is that it'll be easiest to do once I've done every other move that I plan on doing.  However, I don't have many attacks to do (I just have three throws and the Omnislash V5 to do but the Omnislash V5 will probably take a bit of time).

I've done one of the throws (the Up Throw now looks pretty awesome XD) but that's it so far.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 05, 2011, 08:01:36 AM
Limit Break is probably the last thing I'll do.  Reason being is that it'll be easiest to do once I've done every other move that I plan on doing.  However, I don't have many attacks to do (I just have three throws and the Omnislash V5 to do but the Omnislash V5 will probably take a bit of time).

I've done one of the throws (the Up Throw now looks pretty awesome XD) but that's it so far.
Oh? Nice! By the way, I think you've fixed a good bit of what made him any bit unbalanced now, he's actually a pretty fair character now... Very nice work, you made him more Cloud like, and more balanced then the original PSAs for him... (Plus you animated him better too. XD)

On a random note, if you hit one of Mario's fire balls in the air with side B, Cloud kills himself.

Firega is somewhat reflectable right? Cause my friend and I tried it multiple times, I was Falco, and it never reflected. What? Also if the up throw looks awesome... you think you can show us some teasers? ;)


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 05, 2011, 09:35:40 AM
Firega is somewhat reflectable right? Cause my friend and I tried it multiple times, I was Falco, and it never reflected. What? Also if the up throw looks awesome... you think you can show us some teasers? ;)

Yeah despite the fact that it has reflectable flags set, I don't think it's actually reflectable unless the ft_ike.rel file is edited (and as of now very few people know that much at all about rel editing for characters.  It's really only the uber pros that made the programs like PhantomWings and Dantarion that know much about that kind of stuff).

And the Up Throw is something that's not really possible to convey in screenshots.  I may make a video of it at some point though.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 05, 2011, 08:17:43 AM

On a random note, if you hit one of Mario's fire balls in the air with side B, Cloud kills himself.

That's because the move has high priority :P  It outprioritizes most projectiles (which is a deliberate con of the move actually so you have to be careful about using it as a recovery move, as projectiles will end up getting an easy gimp on him like Sanitys_Theif said)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 05, 2011, 09:43:31 AM
That's because the move has high priority :P  It outprioritizes most projectiles (which is a deliberate con of the move actually so you have to be careful about using it as a recovery move, as projectiles will end up getting an easy gimp on him like Sanitys_Theif said)
Ah... I see, well, it's actually pretty funny when that happens. XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 05, 2011, 09:43:31 AM
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 05, 2011, 09:35:40 AM
Firega is somewhat reflectable right? Cause my friend and I tried it multiple times, I was Falco, and it never reflected. What? Also if the up throw looks awesome... you think you can show us some teasers? ;)

Yeah despite the fact that it has reflectable flags set, I don't think it's actually reflectable unless the ft_ike.rel file is edited (and as of now very few people know that much at all about rel editing for characters.  It's really only the uber pros that made the programs like PhantomWings and Dantarion that know much about that kind of stuff).

And the Up Throw is something that's not really possible to convey in screenshots.  I may make a video of it at some point though.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 05, 2011, 08:17:43 AM

On a random note, if you hit one of Mario's fire balls in the air with side B, Cloud kills himself.

That's because the move has high priority :P  It outprioritizes most projectiles (which is a deliberate con of the move actually so you have to be careful about using it as a recovery move, as projectiles will end up getting an easy gimp on him like Sanitys_Theif said)


Pretty nice addition, really. XD

I can't wait to try this, but now my Wii stopped reading Discs.... My friend told me to upgrade my Dark Corp pack, if it didn't fix it, the Wii Lens was the problem, and it didn't so... T_T

^ I has this problem too sometimes.
Usually steaming with ur breath an whiping it with your shirt (the disk) helps sometimes.
Then you can try cleaning it with windex if that don't fix it.
Then try sticking a dvd lense cleaner in ur wii for a few minutes, that shuld work XP

Quote from: Wolfric on February 05, 2011, 02:59:05 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 05, 2011, 09:43:31 AM
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 05, 2011, 09:35:40 AM
Firega is somewhat reflectable right? Cause my friend and I tried it multiple times, I was Falco, and it never reflected. What? Also if the up throw looks awesome... you think you can show us some teasers? ;)

Yeah despite the fact that it has reflectable flags set, I don't think it's actually reflectable unless the ft_ike.rel file is edited (and as of now very few people know that much at all about rel editing for characters.  It's really only the uber pros that made the programs like PhantomWings and Dantarion that know much about that kind of stuff).

And the Up Throw is something that's not really possible to convey in screenshots.  I may make a video of it at some point though.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 05, 2011, 08:17:43 AM

On a random note, if you hit one of Mario's fire balls in the air with side B, Cloud kills himself.

That's because the move has high priority :P  It outprioritizes most projectiles (which is a deliberate con of the move actually so you have to be careful about using it as a recovery move, as projectiles will end up getting an easy gimp on him like Sanitys_Theif said)


Pretty nice addition, really. XD

I can't wait to try this, but now my Wii stopped reading Discs.... My friend told me to upgrade my Dark Corp pack, if it didn't fix it, the Wii Lens was the problem, and it didn't so... T_T
Or if the lens died like mine, you can use USB-Loader to play Brawl again.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 05, 2011, 03:32:47 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on February 05, 2011, 02:59:05 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 05, 2011, 09:43:31 AM
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 05, 2011, 09:35:40 AM
Firega is somewhat reflectable right? Cause my friend and I tried it multiple times, I was Falco, and it never reflected. What? Also if the up throw looks awesome... you think you can show us some teasers? ;)

Yeah despite the fact that it has reflectable flags set, I don't think it's actually reflectable unless the ft_ike.rel file is edited (and as of now very few people know that much at all about rel editing for characters.  It's really only the uber pros that made the programs like PhantomWings and Dantarion that know much about that kind of stuff).

And the Up Throw is something that's not really possible to convey in screenshots.  I may make a video of it at some point though.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 05, 2011, 08:17:43 AM

On a random note, if you hit one of Mario's fire balls in the air with side B, Cloud kills himself.

That's because the move has high priority :P  It outprioritizes most projectiles (which is a deliberate con of the move actually so you have to be careful about using it as a recovery move, as projectiles will end up getting an easy gimp on him like Sanitys_Theif said)


Pretty nice addition, really. XD

I can't wait to try this, but now my Wii stopped reading Discs.... My friend told me to upgrade my Dark Corp pack, if it didn't fix it, the Wii Lens was the problem, and it didn't so... T_T
Or if the lens died like mine, you can use USB-Loader to play Brawl again.

I'm sure the Lens died, since it won't read anything at all, I'll just have to get back my External Hard Drive, fix the Lens later on, and never use it again. lol

(I'm trying using Dolphin atm, but the frame rate is SO SLOW! My PC sucks, I can't get to try this Cloud ARRGH T_T)

Finally got a chance to try out the 0.5 beta, and I am very impressed with the improvements.  Nothing seems particularly broken, and nothing seems too underpowered to the point where it is completely useless.

Again, can't wait for the finished product!

I made a video :)  This is of "V0.6" (if you may).  It's just a progress vid.  I'm not releasing this just yet of course :P  Just wanted to show you guys a couple of the new things (apologies for the lame quality):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PvuQHCjdlU

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 05, 2011, 10:30:14 PM
I made a video :)  This is of "V0.6" (if you may).  It's just a progress vid.  I'm not releasing this just yet of course :P  Just wanted to show you guys a couple of the new things (apologies for the lame quality):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PvuQHCjdlU
Nice throw, bro! ;D

Also, how do you change the range for B-Down?
It might've been in your instructions combo.txt but still. :af2: