SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Kay, but you'll need an to put another animation to replace one of Cloud's. Do you have any one that you're not using?

Quote from: Hollow on February 11, 2011, 09:20:41 PM
Kay, but you'll need an to put another animation to replace one of Cloud's. Do you have any one that you're not using?

Most likely.  And there are definately free subactions as well.

okay, then you should be fine. I already have the entire thing mapped out. Just need to test it. A lot.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 11, 2011, 09:03:17 PM
Hmmm....I'm having some problems as regards to the Ultima Weapon.  Since it's an article from the Ike COSTUME rather than the Ike MotionEtc.pac, I'd have to make it so that there is an animation for the Ultima weapon for literally every attack which would no only be laborious but would also massacre Ike's file space.

The other alternative was to make the sword an external graphic effect but that won't work either again due to file size constraints and animation stuff (in some animations, the normal sword is rotated at both the RHaveN and the SwordN, meaning that the rotation will look strange).

So the point is, there's no Ultima weapon.  Sorry guys :(  However, there be a cool aura :)

Well, it depends. What do you plan to do with the Ultima weapon?



Basically, I wanted it to spawn when he does his Final Smash and stay there as long as LA Float 150 is above zero (i.e. he's still in his FS Limit Break form).  Problem was the fact that it spawned, but it spawned in the ground then disappeared at the end of the animation.

I've hear about this new wall run thing but what is it. Sorry for the random question.
Help contrubute to the Hacking Starter Guide here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15199.0

Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16844.msg292461#msg292461

WOOH! I GOTS A LAPTOP!!!

Quote from: Not A Frog on February 12, 2011, 03:05:25 PM
I've hear about this new wall run thing but what is it. Sorry for the random question.

The power to walk/run/etc movement on walls XD

Hey on the mango/pineapple taunt it goes right above his head so it goes inside the nametag you're using -- it's hard to see it. Can you put it up a little higher, please? :)

Quote from: SmashClash on February 12, 2011, 11:28:27 PM
Hey on the mango/pineapple taunt it goes right above his head so it goes inside the nametag you're using -- it's hard to see it. Can you put it up a little higher, please? :)
Actually... That's a good point, I notice that too, since I use the name tags...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 12, 2011, 11:29:35 PM
Quote from: SmashClash on February 12, 2011, 11:28:27 PM
Hey on the mango/pineapple taunt it goes right above his head so it goes inside the nametag you're using -- it's hard to see it. Can you put it up a little higher, please? :)
Actually... That's a good point, I notice that too, since I use the name tags...
Technically we all use nametags because: "Player1"

I know I'm sounding like an ass but SCREW CLOUD DX

I want freaking deadpool already! T-T

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 13, 2011, 12:47:41 AM
I know I'm sounding like an ass but SCREW CLOUD DX

I want freaking deadpool already! T-T
*facepalm* SDo0m does what he wants. Heck, he can even stop doing Deadpool if he wants to.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 13, 2011, 12:47:41 AM
I know I'm sounding like an ass but SCREW CLOUD DX

I want freaking deadpool already! T-T

Be quiet you :srs:

I'm not in the mood for your assinine crap.  If you don't care then shut and move along and let the people who do care enjoy.

Anyways, after Cloud I'm gonna slowly help out with DO's/Hollow's/BigBadBooya's Sephiroth tgen I'll take a little break from PSA so that I can get back on proper track wih more important things in my life.

As I said before, I make these things primarily for fun and the fact of the matter is I already spend enough time doing it each day that it practically exhausts me.

Now please, just let me do things at my own pace and if I get any more comments regarding "when's Cloud gonna be released" or "why aren't you working on Deadpool" or a request of ANY sort I will Rolling Thunder your face into oblivion the Corkscrew Cross you into the Gutter Trash.

The end...

February 13, 2011, 01:25:05 AM #1124 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 01:26:10 AM by Psycho Philia
You're absolutely right SilentDoom. To be honest I'm not so interested by Cloud, even if I don't doubt it is a good Psa, and I prefer Deadpool. But you are the one who make Psa, so it is only up to you to decide what psa you want to work on among your projects and at what speed you want to work on it, if someone have any complaint, especially on the speed, maybe instead of complaining he sould try to help you, and it would be really good because he will probably see what is truly behind making a very good psa. And besides, it is not because I prefer Deadpool that other people doesn't prefer Cloud, it is something that have to be accepted, in order to not appear as a very selfish person. I really hope there won't be other people who try to make a pressure on you SilentDoom, because it is truly annoying... But I'm realist, I really doubt that nobody will make other remarks of the type you hate...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!