SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 13, 2011, 01:25:05 AM
You're absolutely right SilentDoom. To be honest I'm not so interested by Cloud, even if I don't doubt it is a good Psa, and I prefer Deadpool. But you are the one who make Psa, so it is only up to you to decide what psa you want to work on among your projects and at what speed you want to work on it, if someone have any complaint, especially on the speed, maybe instead of complaining he sould try to help you, and it would be really good because he will probably see what is truly behind making a very good psa. And besides, it is not because I prefer Deadpool that other people doesn't prefer Cloud, it is something that have to be accepted, in order to not appear as a very selfish person. I really hope there won't be other people who try to make a pressure on you SilentDoom, because it is truly annoying... But I'm realist, I really doubt that nobody will make other remarks of the type you hate...

Thank you for understanding :)

It's not like if you stop making PSA's you'll get banned or anything. Its not a job

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on February 13, 2011, 01:38:59 AM
It's not like if you stop making PSA's you'll get banned or anything. Its not a job
Exactly. Us PSA makers do this for fun and to give people unique character movesets. But let's drop the topic.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
[spoiler]
<.<
[spoiler]
^.^
[spoiler]
V.V
[spoiler]
>.<
[spoiler]
<.>
[spoiler]

The wallrun works.

Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:42:25 AM
>.>
[spoiler]
<.<
[spoiler]
^.^
[spoiler]
V.V
[spoiler]
>.<
[spoiler]
<.>
[spoiler]

The wallrun works.

:happy: It does!? Can the wall jump code be used with it?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 01:49:05 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:42:25 AM
>.>
[spoiler]
<.<
[spoiler]
^.^
[spoiler]
V.V
[spoiler]
>.<
[spoiler]
<.>
[spoiler]

The wallrun works.

:happy: It does!? Can the wall jump code be used with it?
YESZ!!!!!!!!!!!
GIMME GIMME GIMME
Can't wait til it's released. :)

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 01:49:05 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:42:25 AM
>.>
[spoiler]
<.<
[spoiler]
^.^
[spoiler]
V.V
[spoiler]
>.<
[spoiler]
<.>
[spoiler]

The wallrun works.

:happy: It does!? Can the wall jump code be used with it?
yes, but they can't be used together as you fall once you stop holding forward.

Also, i just got him to run up the wall for I length of the animation, which is 33 frames. I don't know what i did wrong, I'm going to find out.

Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:52:22 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 01:49:05 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:42:25 AM
>.>
[spoiler]
<.<
[spoiler]
^.^
[spoiler]
V.V
[spoiler]
>.<
[spoiler]
<.>
[spoiler]

The wallrun works.

:happy: It does!? Can the wall jump code be used with it?
yes, but they can't be used together as you fall once you stop holding forward.

Also, i just got him to run up the wall for I length of the animation, which is 33 frames. I don't know what i did wrong, I'm going to find out.
Oh, so you can't have a character wall jump and wall run?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:52:22 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 01:49:05 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:42:25 AM
>.>
[spoiler]
<.<
[spoiler]
^.^
[spoiler]
V.V
[spoiler]
>.<
[spoiler]
<.>
[spoiler]

The wallrun works.

:happy: It does!? Can the wall jump code be used with it?
yes, but they can't be used together as you fall once you stop holding forward.

Also, i just got him to run up the wall for I length of the animation, which is 33 frames. I don't know what i did wrong, I'm going to find out.

yay for the running of walls!

Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:52:22 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 01:49:05 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:42:25 AM
>.>
[spoiler]
<.<
[spoiler]
^.^
[spoiler]
V.V
[spoiler]
>.<
[spoiler]
<.>
[spoiler]

The wallrun works.

:happy: It does!? Can the wall jump code be used with it?
yes, but they can't be used together as you fall once you stop holding forward.

Also, i just got him to run up the wall for I length of the animation, which is 33 frames. I don't know what i did wrong, I'm going to find out.
Wait, you don't have a stop animation? You'll just fall? :oshi:

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 01:54:44 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:52:22 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 01:49:05 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:42:25 AM
>.>
[spoiler]
<.<
[spoiler]
^.^
[spoiler]
V.V
[spoiler]
>.<
[spoiler]
<.>
[spoiler]

The wallrun works.

:happy: It does!? Can the wall jump code be used with it?
yes, but they can't be used together as you fall once you stop holding forward.

Also, i just got him to run up the wall for I length of the animation, which is 33 frames. I don't know what i did wrong, I'm going to find out.
Oh, so you can't have a character wall jump and wall run?
Yes, but you can't wallrun, then wallstick, then walljump.

Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 02:01:27 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 01:54:44 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:52:22 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 01:49:05 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:42:25 AM
>.>
[spoiler]
<.<
[spoiler]
^.^
[spoiler]
V.V
[spoiler]
>.<
[spoiler]
<.>
[spoiler]

The wallrun works.

:happy: It does!? Can the wall jump code be used with it?
yes, but they can't be used together as you fall once you stop holding forward.

Also, i just got him to run up the wall for I length of the animation, which is 33 frames. I don't know what i did wrong, I'm going to find out.
Oh, so you can't have a character wall jump and wall run?
Yes, but you can't wallrun, then wallstick, then walljump.
Oh so you can have both work, but when you are at a wall, you either have the option to wall jump or to wall run?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 02:03:40 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 02:01:27 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 01:54:44 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:52:22 AM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 01:49:05 AM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 01:42:25 AM
>.>
[spoiler]
<.<
[spoiler]
^.^
[spoiler]
V.V
[spoiler]
>.<
[spoiler]
<.>
[spoiler]

The wallrun works.

:happy: It does!? Can the wall jump code be used with it?
yes, but they can't be used together as you fall once you stop holding forward.

Also, i just got him to run up the wall for I length of the animation, which is 33 frames. I don't know what i did wrong, I'm going to find out.
Oh, so you can't have a character wall jump and wall run?
Yes, but you can't wallrun, then wallstick, then walljump.
Oh so you can have both work, but when you are at a wall, you either have the option to wall jump or to wall run?
Hmm...can you attack while in wall jump?


Okay, here's the gist.

To wallrun, you need to hit a wall while in Run, you can't do it in walkslow, middle, or fast.

To stay on the wall, you need to keep holding forward, or you will fall. If you get hit, you will fall.

You can't wallstick while wallrunning.