SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 03:20:33 PM
Crap, I can't it to work at all now.

For some reason, he won't even go to the run subaction.

o.O Dang... I'll try to figure out one as well

Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 03:20:33 PM
Crap, I can't it to work at all now.

For some reason, he won't even go to the run subaction.
Wait, you had it working, but then you tried something and it stopped working? Did you make backups?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 03:27:15 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 03:20:33 PM
Crap, I can't it to work at all now.

For some reason, he won't even go to the run subaction.
Wait, you had it working, but then you tried something and it stopped working? Did you make backups?

No. T-T T-T

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 03:29:19 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 03:27:15 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 13, 2011, 03:20:33 PM
Crap, I can't it to work at all now.

For some reason, he won't even go to the run subaction.
Wait, you had it working, but then you tried something and it stopped working? Did you make backups?

No. T-T T-T

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
Can you remember what you tried to do after it worked?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm sorry sDoOm, I won't do the last win animation. :/

In fact I discovered Minecraft and I don't want to do animations anymore. :3

You can just put him just two win animations, it's not like it's very important anyway.

I'm still very much looking forward this project. :)

Quote from: Feanor on February 13, 2011, 08:14:29 PM
I'm sorry sDoOm, I won't do the last win animation. :/

In fact I discovered Minecraft and I don't want to do animations anymore. :3

You can just put him just two win animations, it's not like it's very important anyway.

I'm still very much looking forward this project. :)

That's fine :) You did so much great work for this as far as animations go anyways and I'm really grateful for your hard work :)

^this is why you rock SDoom.^

other ppl could have gone like, why? dude u said u would do it and blablabalbalbla, and probably would even start trolling, flaming and etc.
but you, you really appreciate what people do for you ^^

I agree with Jokekid, you really are awesome. :3

Good luck with the file size. Maybe ditch the wall run idea if you are having that much trouble, and it would probably reduce file size right? One thing randomly to note, I was playing with Cloud on Corneria, and his Firega went right through the huge top fin thing, something no other projectiles do. Does that have to do with character rels or something? Not a big deal, but thought it should be mentioned.

*Fingers crossed Wii Scrubber works*


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on February 13, 2011, 09:42:37 PM
I agree with Jokekid, you really are awesome. :3

Good luck with the file size. Maybe ditch the wall run idea if you are having that much trouble, and it would probably reduce file size right? One thing randomly to note, I was playing with Cloud on Corneria, and his Firega went right through the huge top fin thing, something no other projectiles do. Does that have to do with character rels or something? Not a big deal, but thought it should be mentioned.

*Fingers crossed Wii Scrubber works*
It's a projectile used with the ThrownN bone
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ike file size limit is mighty impressive.  It's at 493KB and working absolutely fine :).  But yeah as KJ said, the Neutral B is a ThrownN projectile.  Normal ThrowN proctiles can usually go through basically everything (characters, objects, walls etc) I had to specifically code it so that it at least explodes when the hitbox connects with a character.

I think sword characters have a good file size limit.  Link, Toon Link and Marth all definitely have good file size limits.

So SDo0m, did you get that code I sent you working?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 13, 2011, 09:59:28 PM
Haven't tested it since I'm not on a computer but on my Iphone.
:>.>palm: Curses. But I thought you could be on until 9. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 10:00:26 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 13, 2011, 09:59:28 PM
Haven't tested it since I'm not on a computer but on my Iphone.
:>.>palm: Curses. But I thought you could be on until 9. :-\

My timezone is GMT, so it's actually 10:05 here XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 13, 2011, 10:05:40 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 10:00:26 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 13, 2011, 09:59:28 PM
Haven't tested it since I'm not on a computer but on my Iphone.
:>.>palm: Curses. But I thought you could be on until 9. :-\

My timezone is GMT, so it's actually 10:05 here XD
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 13, 2011, 10:05:40 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 13, 2011, 10:00:26 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 13, 2011, 09:59:28 PM
Haven't tested it since I'm not on a computer but on my Iphone.
:>.>palm: Curses. But I thought you could be on until 9. :-\

My timezone is GMT, so it's actually 10:05 here XD
Wow, where I am it's 5:05
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]