SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

April 17, 2011, 10:28:48 PM #2160 Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 10:30:21 PM by Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n
Quote from: Wolfric on April 17, 2011, 10:27:39 PM
Ugh, my English is bad, my apologies. I meant that he's very very balanced, and I've not seen any abusive attack as of now.

Ah ok ^^  That's my aim after all, to make fun and balanced characters that could fit nicely into the vBrawl roster.  I go through quite a lot of playtesting too (since my Wii is in the same room as my computer I switch between the two pretty easily) to try and get everything to work nicely.

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 17, 2011, 10:28:48 PM
Ah ok ^^  That's my aim after all, to make fun and balanced characters that could fit nicely into the vBrawl roster.  I go through quite a lot of playtesting too (since my Wii is in the same room as my computer I switch between the two pretty easily) to try and get everything to work nicely.

I assume it goes smoother now that your Wii is hacked.. I mean, I had a bad experience when I installed Dolphin.


April 17, 2011, 10:33:57 PM #2163 Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 10:54:20 PM by Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n
Quote from: Wolfric on April 17, 2011, 10:32:07 PM
I assume it goes smoother now that your Wii is hacked.. I mean, I had a bad experience when I installed Dolphin.

Very much so ^^

Quote from: Omega Malkior on April 17, 2011, 10:32:21 PM
Erm... Who is this Viewtiful Joe you speak of?

How dare you >.>

He is pie :srs:

Yay now my thread has turned into a forum game *rolls eyes* XD

EDIT: New video :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLlFgyrXfuE&feature=channel_video_title

It's a bit mental XD





*watches video*
CAN I DO SOUND REPLACEMENT WITH GECKO??

Fuuu
I'm gonna have to rethink my weegee a little powerwise XD
Eh whateves
Weegee will actually be somewhat balanced.
And come with two versions >=D
Balanced and overpowered :D

EDIT: Ehh screw it, we'll just see who's psa gets the last laugh ^+^

Referring to Joe, is there any chance you know why it takes a while for people to die after you use the Final? They just...sit there for around 2 seconds, frozen in place :P


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Since you made The Recolors, and I know what's happening with SDoom, where's the Captain Falcon Recolor you were going to do?

QuoteReferring to Joe, is there any chance you know why it takes a while for people to die after you use the Final? They just...sit there for around 2 seconds, frozen in place

I dont know, I kinda like that effect
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Well SDo0m, congrats. You sir...I am speechless of how awesome your work has been. Your stuff definitely beats mine 10 to 1. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SSJCerious on April 17, 2011, 10:56:48 PM
I heard custom SFX

:af: x 10000
You've got me to thank for that, Cerious!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

*passes on thanks to 2DaMax*

I love how your always making sound effects for PSAs that end up becoming my mains XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601