SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: songeflemy on April 17, 2011, 11:15:28 PM
Since you made The Recolors, and I know what's happening with SDoom, where's the Captain Falcon Recolor you were going to do?

Don't worry, it's still happening ;) I just need to make it (it'll probably be a tad harder than the others since mapping the texture to make it look right is a bit harder than simple recolouring.

Quote from: Nameless on April 17, 2011, 11:11:24 PM
Referring to Joe, is there any chance you know why it takes a while for people to die after you use the Final? They just...sit there for around 2 seconds, frozen in place :P

Glad you asked ^^

You see, Falcon's Final Smash is picky.  If you modify it like I did and you make a Final Smash consisting of two subactions/actions or more (with Joe there us the initial punch then the follow up combo) then you MUST redirect all the coding to action 11D afterwards.  This action comes with some strange side effects though.  

The first is some slow down (significant slow down too). The final smash animation should last for about 3 and a half seconds but it lasts more along the lines of 6 or 7. It actually works out very nicely in this case.

The other is that your opponent freezes for a certain amount of time in the air depending on their damage.  If you land the FS at 0%, they stay frozen for a couple of seconds.  If you land it at 999% they stay frozen for about 30 to 40 seconds.

I have no idea however why or how either of these occur.  It may probably be something hardcoded into Falcon's FS

Hey SD, if you still have it on your computer, could I please use the moonwalk animation that you made for DP for one of weegee's taunts? If that's okay, of course I'm gonna give credit.

I dunno, it's just the moonwalk seems like something my weegee would do as a taunt *nod*

Omg SDo0m those sounds and voices sound soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smexy!! thats some nice work over all.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on April 18, 2011, 05:10:25 AM
Omg SDo0m those sounds and voices sound soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smexy!! thats some nice work over all.

As I said, credit 2DaMax for those XD

Oh yeah and:

[spoiler]





VIEWTIFUL FALCON!

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 18, 2011, 10:53:10 AM
As I said, credit 2DaMax for those XD

Oh yeah and:

[spoiler]





VIEWTIFUL FALCON!

Now make a Brawlified Joe using Falcon's texture as a base!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sdoom, my eyes have burned upon seeing so much awesomes....

YES.
That'll replace the yellow texture that I put on normal Falcon from 2DaMax's recolor pack :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Why do interface hacks dislike me so :srs:  When I use 2DaMax's "Viewtiful Joe" name for the ASF1nk's CSS it freezes...

The CSPs work fine, but the other stuff freezes.  And the weird thing is the fact that on my old hacked Wii, this same name worked just fine...

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 18, 2011, 06:18:18 PM
Why do interface hacks dislike me so :srs:  When I use 2DaMax's "Viewtiful Joe" name for the ASF1nk's CSS it freezes...

The CSPs work fine, but the other stuff freezes.  And the weird thing is the fact that on my old hacked Wii, this same name worked just fine...
Does it work on Dolphin?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Yosemite Sam on April 18, 2011, 06:21:55 PM
Does it work on Dolphin?

Dunno, haven't tested.  I actually stopped using Dolphin after I got my Wii hacked XD  That thing was messing with my display driver a tad too much.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 18, 2011, 06:23:08 PM
Dunno, haven't tested.  I actually stopped using Dolphin after I got my Wii hacked XD  That thing was messing with my display driver a tad too much.
Oh...I see.
Maybe there is something you can do to reduce the file size of the name.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 18, 2011, 06:18:18 PM
Why do interface hacks dislike me so :srs:  When I use 2DaMax's "Viewtiful Joe" name for the ASF1nk's CSS it freezes...

The CSPs work fine, but the other stuff freezes.  And the weird thing is the fact that on my old hacked Wii, this same name worked just fine...
That is weird. It works fine for me too.
Maybe I should posterize it a bit, so it'll have a lower file size.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Use a older version of BrawlBox, it always works for me.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

April 18, 2011, 06:30:28 PM #2188 Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:05:52 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: SSJCerious on April 18, 2011, 06:28:49 PM
Use a older version of BrawlBox, it always works for me.

I'll try that thanks.

EDIT: SUCCESS it worked!  Thanks bro!  Viewtiful Joe will be released once I make one last video ;)

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 18, 2011, 06:30:28 PM
I'll try that thanks.

EDIT: SUCCESS it worked!  Thanks bro!  Viewtiful Joe will be released once I make one last video ;)
^ This here folks, is worth getting hyped for. XD

It's good to see Joe getting finished soon... He's become one of my mains, well, as much as a PSA can be anyway, I look forward to this Do0m. :)