SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I love the Scott Pilgrim music... :). Oh, good work on the PSA, too.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on April 20, 2011, 06:46:41 PM
I love the Scott Pilgrim music... :). Oh, good work on the PSA, too.

Cheers ;) And I didn't actually know too much about it until a few days ago, but it's really started to grow on me ^^

Okay
um
I'm going to say that VJ is pretty cool XD and he stood up against my weegee (though that's to be expected, since his specials aren't done yet *evil laugh*)

I have a problem that's keeping me from releasing the beta of my weegee psa.

sometimes during his side smash, if you move the control stick while it's charging you get a silent freeze :l and I have no idea what the problem is.

I've sucsessfully given him a single side tilt by using change subactions, but that trick doesn't work with the side smash X_X

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 20, 2011, 06:14:48 PM
Yet another video!  As you can see, I'm enjoying Joe too (unless I'm not allowed to enjoy my own hack o.O):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvkxo7SFJM8
I'll try finishing the model for Do0m today! ;)
I can't wait til the end result. :)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 20, 2011, 08:39:10 PM
Okay
um
I'm going to say that VJ is pretty cool XD and he stood up against my weegee (though that's to be expected, since his specials aren't done yet *evil laugh*)

I have a problem that's keeping me from releasing the beta of my weegee psa.

sometimes during his side smash, if you move the control stick while it's charging you get a silent freeze :l and I have no idea what the problem is.

I've sucsessfully given him a single side tilt by using change subactions, but that trick doesn't work with the side smash X_X

That is strange :-\  Did you change anything in the charging subaction?  Are any of the animation flags checked?  Is there anything obscure in the Other tab for instance?

Quote from: SmashClash on April 20, 2011, 09:13:47 PM
I'll try finishing the model for Do0m today! ;)
I can't wait til the end result. :)

YESH!  I've made a CSP and BSP for him already.  I'll need to try my best to map out the texture properly.  I'm not great with textures (just recolours).  But I'll try XD


Hey SD
Try using the smudge stick filter in photoshop(you may need to adjust the slidebars) if you want the texture to look similar to the avy pic :)


April 20, 2011, 10:02:47 PM #2257 Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:07:42 PM by SmashClash
Hm...I didn't think V. Joe's SFX was loud enough. :/
Nvm, it's good actually.

Also, I guess I'm gonna have to dedicate V. Joe to Captain Falcon's slot.
So far I have Naruto, Cloud, and V. Joe as their own slots.
What I need: 2 extra CSS slots and a ft_captain.rel & a ft_marth.rel
:/

EDIT: I'm gonna put the edited PSA for a faster PSA in the description.

April 21, 2011, 02:00:46 AM #2258 Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 02:02:08 AM by lYIaXeD OuT
"Who cares how good Joe is, I want Zero, Travis, Gotenks, Black Knight, Roy, Deadpool and the Shadow and Cloud revamps NOW" you said zero first, DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE DOING HIM NEXT? :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on April 21, 2011, 02:00:46 AM
"Who cares how good Joe is, I want Zero, Travis, Gotenks, Black Knight, Roy, Deadpool and the Shadow and Cloud revamps NOW" you said zero first, DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE DOING HIM NEXT? :happy:

<_<

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on April 21, 2011, 02:00:46 AM
"Who cares how good Joe is, I want Zero, Travis, Gotenks, Black Knight, Roy, Deadpool and the Shadow and Cloud revamps NOW" you said zero first, DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE DOING HIM NEXT? :happy:
Actually, if i remember correctly, he said he was going to do Travis, for Beyond.

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on April 21, 2011, 02:14:29 AM
Actually, if i remember correctly, he said he was going to do Travis, for Beyond.
lolz i know, i was just jking, i just love zero :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

"Who cares how good Joe is, I want Zero, Travis, Gotenks, Black Knight, Roy, Deadpool and the Shadow and Cloud revamps NOW=6 votes"

...

*facepalm* I really shouldn't add these options...they're not useful or constructive ¬_¬


"Absolutely amazing!  You've really outdone yourself this time" <-- quoted for freaking truth! :laugh:

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 21, 2011, 09:53:57 AM
"Who cares how good Joe is, I want Zero, Travis, Gotenks, Black Knight, Roy, Deadpool and the Shadow and Cloud revamps NOW=6 votes"

...

*facepalm* I really shouldn't add these options...they're not useful or constructive ¬_¬


xD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on April 21, 2011, 09:53:57 AM
"Who cares how good Joe is, I want Zero, Travis, Gotenks, Black Knight, Roy, Deadpool and the Shadow and Cloud revamps NOW=6 votes"

...

*facepalm* I really shouldn't add these options...they're not useful or constructive ¬_¬


People... I swear... I hate morons who would actually vote that option, I mean, really...

"ZOMG!1!!! WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT THIS GUY ACTUALLY PUT HIS HEART AND SOUL INTO WHERES TEH NEXT PSA LIK ROY OR ZERO??1!??!1!"

Ugg... Yeah, you really need to stop adding those options to your polls... They serve no point, except showing how ungrateful fools can really be...

I voted "Absolutely amazing!  You've really outdone yourself this time", since it's the honest truth of the matter, Joe is your finest work yet.