SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I'm not sure how could I assist on this PSA, I guess I'll be ready to give out feedback when it's done. lol

Sorry if I'm coming in late, but thought I should mention this about Joe: He seems to control oddly in the air. He is fairly slow on ground, no problem with that, but he can jump quite high, and falls slow. It seems like he may even be faster in the air. Maybe increase his fall speed a little? Not much, just worth a mention; it was bugging me. If this is a small fix then I would like it, but if it would take too much work then don't stress it.

I will give a full review sometime this week, maybe on saturday since I am driving to IN for my grandma's birthday, which is a 5 hour drive.  Did I like it, did I think it was good? You will find out.
*Suspenseful music plays*


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on April 28, 2011, 04:07:12 AM
Sorry if I'm coming in late, but thought I should mention this about Joe: He seems to control oddly in the air. He is fairly slow on ground, no problem with that, but he can jump quite high, and falls slow. It seems like he may even be faster in the air. Maybe increase his fall speed a little? Not much, just worth a mention; it was bugging me. If this is a small fix then I would like it, but if it would take too much work then don't stress it.

I will give a full review sometime this week, maybe on saturday since I am driving to IN for my grandma's birthday, which is a 5 hour drive.  Did I like it, did I think it was good? You will find out.
*Suspenseful music plays*

Have in mind, though, that SDo0m intended tp have Joe's specialy be Aerial Combat.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on April 28, 2011, 04:07:12 AM
Sorry if I'm coming in late, but thought I should mention this about Joe: He seems to control oddly in the air. He is fairly slow on ground, no problem with that, but he can jump quite high, and falls slow. It seems like he may even be faster in the air. Maybe increase his fall speed a little? Not much, just worth a mention; it was bugging me. If this is a small fix then I would like it, but if it would take too much work then don't stress it.

I will give a full review sometime this week, maybe on saturday since I am driving to IN for my grandma's birthday, which is a 5 hour drive.  Did I like it, did I think it was good? You will find out.
*Suspenseful music plays*

As Wolfric said, it's entirely deliberate and absolutely something I refuse to change (I stated this quite clearly in the Tips and Tricks section that I included in the pack).  His entire playstyle is based around keeping in the air and he still falls significantly faster than characters like Yoshi and Jiggs.  Also you can just fastfall...

^True, and I understand that, I just thought it felt disproportionate to him on the ground. I am still playing around with him though, so maybe I just need to get used to him.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on April 28, 2011, 04:07:12 AM
Sorry if I'm coming in late, but thought I should mention this about Joe: He seems to control oddly in the air. He is fairly slow on ground, no problem with that, but he can jump quite high, and falls slow. It seems like he may even be faster in the air. Maybe increase his fall speed a little? Not much, just worth a mention; it was bugging me. If this is a small fix then I would like it, but if it would take too much work then don't stress it.

I will give a full review sometime this week, maybe on saturday since I am driving to IN for my grandma's birthday, which is a 5 hour drive.  Did I like it, did I think it was good? You will find out.
*Suspenseful music plays*
Use my fast running version in the description.

You sir, have a lot of WIP or ideas if you will.

Also, you sir, have a sexy OP.

I can't wait til your next PSA!
I wonder which you are working on.
Also, I'm VERY sorry for the delay of Do0m Joe's model, SDo0m. :(

But now that VILE's vertex box is here it should be more fun/new to export.
I'll TRY to get it done within this week. ;)

Quote from: SmashClash on April 29, 2011, 02:05:16 AM
I can't wait til your next PSA!
I wonder which you are working on.
Also, I'm VERY sorry for the delay of Do0m Joe's model, SDo0m. :(

But now that VILE's vertex box is here it should be more fun/new to export.
I'll TRY to get it done within this week. ;)

YERSH!!  :happy:

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 29, 2011, 02:07:00 AM
YERSH!!  :happy:
;)
I'll even start some of the texture when I export it.
But I'll send you the model before I start.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 29, 2011, 02:08:26 AM
;)
I'll even start some of the texture when I export it.
But I'll send you the model before I start.

Awesome dude ;)

And the new PSA is almost done.  Just gotta do some testing and maybe a couple more animations and I'll be done.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 29, 2011, 02:05:16 AM
I can't wait til your next PSA!
I wonder which you are working on.
lol its killing me just thinking about which one hes gonna make. whichever one, its gonna be AWESOME
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]