SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on May 02, 2011, 06:38:29 PM
I told you to choose wisely :P  And the poll's results so far are....interesting....

I know exactly what each one of those terms on the poll mean XD too bad I realized after.

I'm not sure which the Energy Beam is, but I'm sure as heck Blessed Sword is Alondite's weilder, which was who I voted for. XD

EDIT: I figured who the Energy Beam was. <.<;

Sdo0m i have uploaded your´s Burst Sonic PSA (shadowKong friendly) this why i added you as colab. :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm pretty sure I see what you did there  :>.>:    And I voted Energy Beam  :) That vs. the Beam Sword is obvious...

But do you think people are mixing up the Blessed Sword with the Sword of Seals? Or is he winning as he should?



Oh I get the poll... damn voted Blessed Sword too soon...

.....Hmmm.....

I have a strange feeling that quite a few didn't choose wisely.....

The results I can say are....unexpected

I'm not fussed....just surprised ^^

Quote from: SDo0m BuShIn on May 02, 2011, 07:57:33 PM
.....Hmmm.....

I have a strange feeling that quite a few didn't choose wisely.....

The results I can say are....unexpected

I'm not fussed....just surprised ^^

But you said it, "Choose wisely". I did know who I voted for was, though, even though I was confused with Energy Beam, I knew I wanted to vote for Alondite. =P

Ah... I see perfectly clear now.

Blade Beam is Zero which I voted for him before :D

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 02, 2011, 08:31:49 PM
Ah... I see perfectly clear now.

Blade Beam is Zero which I voted for him before :D

Or it could be Travis.

Travis is attitude :P
Fire is Roy

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 02, 2011, 08:33:45 PM
Travis is attitude :P
Fire is Roy

No, Travis is Energy Beam. Deadpool is attitude.

And it seems like a lot of people voted for Blessed Sword before they knew who it was...


Quote from: IWasAPerson on May 02, 2011, 08:41:34 PM
No, Travis is Energy Beam. Deadpool is attitude.

And it seems like a lot of people voted for Blessed Sword before they knew who it was...

It could be the other way around, since Zero does have a  "sort of" energy beam...

Quote from: IWasAPerson on May 02, 2011, 08:41:34 PM
No, Travis is Energy Beam. Deadpool is attitude.

And it seems like a lot of people voted for Blessed Sword before they knew who it was...

Zero = Laser Blade
Roy = Fire
Black Knight = Blessed Sword
Deadpool = Attitude
Kid Buu = Energy Ball
Travis = Energy Beam

Travis' is Energy Beam 'cause his blade is known as Beam Katana so... =P

Quote from: Wolfric on May 02, 2011, 08:46:58 PM

Zero = Energy Beam
Roy = Fire
Black Knight = Blessed Sword
Deadpool = Attitude
Kid Buu = Energy Ball
Travis = Laser Blade
^this

Though I figured it out RIGHT after I voted blesses sword.... oh well, Black Night might be awesome.