SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: The_Rower on May 02, 2011, 08:50:04 PM
^this

Though I figured it out RIGHT after I voted blesses sword.... oh well, Black Night might be awesome.

I certainly hope he wins. XD

Although I'd rather see Travis win, I looked at the movesets again and any one of these characters will probably be awesome. In fact the more I think about it the more I'd like the Black Knight's playstyle.

So, at this point, whether Travis, Black Knight, or Zero wins, it's all good. Same with Buu, but I'm not using him so I could care less about a PSA for him.


Bombs should have been an option...  :P

Anyway, sad to see the lack of Deadpool love.  Not only is he a great character, but a worthwhile Snake replacement has been severely lacking from the Vault.

Quote from: Wolfric on May 02, 2011, 08:46:58 PM

Zero = Laser Blade
Roy = Fire
Black Knight = Blessed Sword
Deadpool = Attitude
Kid Buu = Energy Ball
Travis = Energy Beam

Travis' is Energy Beam 'cause his blade is known as Beam Katana so... =P

Incorrect.  Only just though

Gosh, revealing the options makes the poll less fun lol. But Travis is Laser Sword, Zero is Energy Beam XD

Energy ball cause i already knew who it was. Not s hard if you check the OP for the 6 possible candidates there ;)

Quote from: Pride on May 02, 2011, 09:33:30 PM
Energy ball cause i already knew who it was. Not s hard if you check the OP for the 6 possible candidates there ;)
^ This ^_^


Or is Zero the Laser sword O.o the world may never know.

Aye :). Since you guys cleverly figured it out, I'll just put it all here:
[spoiler]
- Energy Beam = Zero (referring to moves like his Rekkoha and Hyper Zero Laser etc)
- Fire = Roy (how he manipulates fire with the Sword of Seals)
- Attitude = Deadpool (how he is the Merc with a Mouth)
- Blessed Sword = Black Knight (referring to his blessed sword Alondite)
- Energy Ball = Kid Buu (referring to his pink energy blasts and Planet Burst attacks)
- Laser Sword = Travis Touchdown (referring to his beam katana)

Right, of course...

I still would associate Travis with the energy beam since it is a beam katana. Zero's Z-Saber's more like a sword. Though it does make sense with the energy attacks...

Anyways, I'm still kinda surprised that Black Knight's winning, seeing as how he got decimated in the last poll you had with him in it (vs. Zero iirc?). Also, I kinda want my vote back now that I mixed up Zero and Travis... :-\


[censored]

I didnt know Blessed Sword was Black Knight.....I didnt even think this had to do with PSAs...i then scrolled down...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

this was a bit unfair for people who were confused with the beams and swords lol i voted for buu but he wont win :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i wanted to vote for buu or travis, and i ended up voting for zero!!!

REKKOHA Muthacluckers! HAH! SDo0m, can you please count my vote towards energy beam since I stated this before the options were revealed?