SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 04, 2011, 08:16:51 PM
Cheers ^^  I've decided to make it so that each character says something at the start of the dance to liven it up a little bit.  For Wolf, I made him say "Play time's over Starfox".
Hey, I replaced Viewtiful Joe's AppealS(Side Taunt) with Tormod's Michael Jackson Dance.
Now I need to resize it(I think you said you resized your V. Joe to .55) and set it to the ground.
How would I do that?

Quote from: SmashClash on June 04, 2011, 08:22:34 PM
Hey, I replaced Viewtiful Joe's AppealS(Side Taunt) with Tormod's Michael Jackson Dance.
Now I need to resize it(I think you said you resized your V. Joe to .55) and set it to the ground.
How would I do that?

In Brawlbox, simply go to the first frame of the animation and change the all 3 Scale values (Scale X, Y and Z) to 0.55.  Then also, change the Translation/Translate Y to -5.9 (I think, just go with a value that makes him level with the floor).

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 04, 2011, 08:33:24 PM
In Brawlbox, simply go to the first frame of the animation and change the all 3 Scale values (Scale X, Y and Z) to 0.55.  Then also, change the Translation/Translate Y to -5.9 (I think, just go with a value that makes him level with the floor).
K, thanks.
But it won't let me click the translations or scales unless I click a bone.
Sorry, I'm not use to animating.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 04, 2011, 08:38:26 PM
K, thanks.
But it won't let me click the translations or scales unless I click a bone.
Sorry, I'm not use to animating.

Of course.  You need to click the NewNode01 bone.  That is the one that controls the one slot size mod.  It translates his whole body.

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 04, 2011, 08:42:06 PM
Of course.  You need to click the NewNode01 bone.  That is the one that controls the one slot size mod.  It translates his whole body.
Awesome! Thank you!

Hey SDoom probably somebody has told you about this but the was Shadow bounces off the opponent when he uses his DAir could use some fixing. The way it is you can use it, bounce off opponent, use it again, bounce off opponent, repeat. IMO when he bounces of the opponent he should bounce farther backwards to avoid this.

for spidey:
ALERT VERY HUGE IMAGE

http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/marvelvscapcom/spiderman.gif

didnt use the img tag cuz its way too big...
ill base my sheik model on that body shape probably ^^

Quote from: Shadow101 on June 04, 2011, 09:25:52 PM
Hey SDoom probably somebody has told you about this but the was Shadow bounces off the opponent when he uses his DAir could use some fixing. The way it is you can use it, bounce off opponent, use it again, bounce off opponent, repeat. IMO when he bounces of the opponent he should bounce farther backwards to avoid this.

There are two very helpful things that one can do in that situation.  

The first is to DI.  Honestly, there's plenty of hitlag when the move connects so DIing should be easy.

The second is to actually hold the shield button when it is used again.  It starts up too slowly and has too little hitstun at low % for what you said to be possible against any human player.  Therefore, it does not need fixing.

Quote from: jokekid on June 04, 2011, 09:33:00 PM
for spidey:
ALERT VERY HUGE IMAGE

http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/marvelvscapcom/spiderman.gif

didnt use the img tag cuz its way too big...
ill base my sheik model on that body shape probably ^^

Funny you show me this, because I found a sprite resource a couple of days ago XD  Though it was LOADS of seperate images rather than a sheet.

+1 Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can!

Cool a spider man PSA should be awesome!
-

Vegeta dance animation has been swapped to the following characters so far:

- Captain Falcon
- Diddy Kong
- Donkey Kong
- Falco
- Fox
- Ganon
- Mario
- Luigi

Though Ganon's is rather stiff tbh :-\  Something seems a bit off about it.  Also, DK's is lol...

Oh my god, I really wonder how it looks like on all these characters! :laugh: But the one who manage to make this taunt without being interrupted in a middle of a fight should be really proud of himself. :laugh:

I'm impatient to see the animation for Ganon, I don't really know why he is the one that interest me the most though... Anyway, very good job! :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Hey SD
I was thinking for animation practice, I could try to make Link/fox do various Karate moves. Chops, punches, anything I can find a 'tutorial' on. Would that be a good idea?

Also, how's snakes NB coming? XD (btw if you thought I was asking for help on the animations lol they're fine as is. for the beta at least)

So wait, to resize an animation to match Joe, I would click the TopN bone, go to frame 1 and resize the scales to 0.55, then the y trans. to -0.59, and that's it?

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 03, 2011, 08:14:42 PM
The rose as a Neutral B makes no sense whatsoever.  Sorry dude, but attacking with a move designed as nothing more than a taunt would be stupid.  Furthermore, I despise the flower effect.  It's stupid and doesn't make any sense with any moveset.  For me, it does nothing but ruin them.

But the rose was an attack, and a pretty useful one at that, it gave a projectile to an otherwise close range fighter. Also, I wasn't suggesting that it actually inflict the flower status, just that you could maybe make the rose out of the Lip's Stick.

Sorry to hear about the crash, I can imagine how frustrating that would be. I hope everything goes smoothly for your second go-round!

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 04, 2011, 11:00:16 PM
So wait, to resize an animation to match Joe, I would click the TopN bone, go to frame 1 and resize the scales to 0.55, then the y trans. to -0.59, and that's it?
Putting the -.59 is just to set him toward the ground.