SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on June 06, 2011, 12:21:59 AM
Haven't checked here in a while, has there been an update to Shadow with the new uptilt and downair changes and whatnot?

Also, Dudley and Spiderman.... awesome

D Air has been updated, along with the alternate versions.  I've made the new U Tilt, but I need to update the link with it.

Sonic's Right arm? Take all keyframes of the X axis and subtract or add 180 to all of them. Problem solved.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on June 06, 2011, 08:38:00 AM
Sonic's Right arm? Take all keyframes of the X axis and subtract or add 180 to all of them. Problem solved.

I tried that before, it still looked odd :-\  I'll have another go though.  I've decided that all the "hard" characters (i.e. Peach, Zelda, Sonic etc) I'll do last. 

Ivysaur will be a pain in the ass to do.  His front legs practically go invisible in his body so I'd have to rework the animation completely for him.  Similar things go for Kirby, MK and Jiggs. 

I may actually have a go at ROB.  It'll look rather funny with no legs XD 

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 05, 2011, 11:38:28 AM
- Giga Bowser (HILARIOUS)
Gimme! >=O

...

just kidding :P Can't wait to see it though, the one of Wolf already got me hyped for this ;D
I kinda want to add this to the PrideToBeMe V2 on Ganondorf and my Pride V1 on Ichigo (Marth). But they have a PSA already :< Is there a way to port the taunt to another moveset?

Quote from: MB Puraidou on June 06, 2011, 09:09:02 AM
Gimme! >=O

...

just kidding :P Can't wait to see it though, the one of Wolf already got me hyped for this ;D
I kinda want to add this to the PrideToBeMe V2 on Ganondorf and my Pride V1 on Ichigo (Marth). But they have a PSA already :< Is there a way to port the taunt to another moveset?

Yep ^^  Infact, once I do all of them, I plan to include a video tutorial on how to integrate the taunts properly to make them presentable.

That way, you don't have stuff like excess graphics, weapons etc.

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 06, 2011, 09:14:12 AM
Yep ^^ Infact, once I do all of them, I plan to include a video tutorial on how to integrate the taunts properly to make them presentable.
That way, you don't have stuff like excess graphics, weapons etc.
Ah sweet, then i could try to do it myself. But i suppose i need basic PSA knowledge?

Quote from: MB Puraidou on June 06, 2011, 09:24:20 AM
Ah sweet, then i could try to do it myself. But i suppose i need basic PSA knowledge?

A bit, but I'll try to make it as clear as possible.  Some characters have specific things that will need to be done too, but for most you just need to do the same thing.

I also plan to include a list of recommended voice clips to use.  Each character will say a voice clip when they begin the animation.  

Oh, and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufOm34FvNPE

Ok, i'll give it a try when it's up and all. And i lol'd so hard at that video, Freaking Giga Bowser dancing XD


SDo0m if you've gotten my PM that coding for the MJ dance could also be used for this Vegeta Animation.

Okay, first off, that made my day seeing Giga Bowser do that dance. XD

But why I've come here is, have you seen that Shadow over Jigglypuff in the vault? Well, I took your latest PSA, and left in the entry pac they used...

I also used this code.

Jigglypuff has Sonic's IC-Constant [Dantarion]
C2858928 00000003
2C040025 40820008
3880002F 1C040038
60000000 00000000

This... Actually kinda worked? But not without some glitches... I haven't encountered a freeze yet, but... Well, let's take this to spoilers.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry about that long spoiler, but I hope this can be made to work at some point. :P


ShadowKong still works abit better :D(SFX pack) and i think i got a idea for N-B GFX without Sonic´s blue trail getting black
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


@Data: Remember that Sonic porting isn't done, at all. It's full of bugs (Hence why it isn't in the Clone Engine OP EternalYoshi made)