SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

why not upload it to anyone if someone want to make a psa for bowser jr.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I think Starwaffle said he did not want people postinng recolours of his model. But im sure if the PSA is released he wouldn't have an issue with the recolours if they are in the pack.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 14, 2011, 09:01:15 PM
Dangit Drako Yoshi's link died again :srs:  Anyone got the pack so I can rehost it yet again?

Re-upload...I guess someone reported it. :>.>:
http://www.mediafire.com/?f3wyw60nysgvkwm

Quote from: Bainch on June 15, 2011, 04:48:15 PM
Re-upload...I guess someone reported it. :>.>:
http://www.mediafire.com/?f3wyw60nysgvkwm

Thanks again dude ^^

And daymn Spidey's Web Ball is being a pain in the ass.  I've done the model swap for the article (I've swapped the needle with a Smoke Ball for the moment since that's the closest thing to the Web Ball) and I've managed to edit the damage but everything else is being uncooperative.

For example, sometimes instead of disappearing, the ball bounces off the foe upon contact.  Furthermore, if it touches the ground or something like that, it sticks there and looks rather weird rather than disappearing.  Not to mention that I wanted graphics to appear when it connects with the foe, but alas they don't T-T

Annoying article is annoying :srs:

So do you want the bowser jr pack I made?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

SDo0m, can i have your bowser jr animations, i will use them in my bowser jr psa port over pit.

Download link to the Bowser Jr:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6gedh0b4yru92l3

This is a full slot size mod, so the one slot size mod has been removed.  I'm not posting it in my Brawlvault though, so get it while you can.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 15, 2011, 09:40:59 PM
Download link to the Bowser Jr:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6gedh0b4yru92l3

This is a full slot size mod, so the one slot size mod has been removed.  I'm not posting it in my Brawlvault though, so get it while you can.
great! thanks

Awesome work. When do you think Spidey will be done?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 15, 2011, 09:58:44 PM
Awesome work. When do you think Spidey will be done?

I'll answer what I usually answer with...

No clue

Hey SD, any progress on that psa fix for Snakes NB I requested a while ago? :s
(Also how decent are the animations I made for it? I mean of course the acuracy of the handseals.) I know you've been secretly working on spidy for a while. So I can wait a little longer if needed, but I would like to move forward with my Kakashi psa soon :)

Also, how do I remove the dirt graphic from snakes down smash? I removed everything from the graphics section in the down smash hold and it's still there O_0ll

To be honest, I'd forgotten about it completely.  I've had a lot on my mind lately.  Obviously I've been working on many projects for PSA, but I've also still been having exams.  I'm not on summer break because I live in the UK (however, my final exam is this Friday ;D).

As for removing the dirt, it's a sub external graphic effect.  You have to use TheShyGuy's external graphic editor and swap the sub external graphic effects with other ones.  I'd recommend something slightly more discrete like the shine on Ike/Marth's counter.

Hey Sdo0m, I was wondering... have you ever encountered any texture glitched when you replace a graphic effect?

Quote from: Cascade on June 15, 2011, 10:43:36 PM
Hey Sdo0m, I was wondering... have you ever encountered any texture glitched when you replace a graphic effect?

Yes.  The trick is to do either one of two things (or do both):

1) Don't delete the original textures in the TextureData[0]
2) Make sure that the new texture is of the right format.  What I mean by that is whether the texture is say CMPR or RGB5485 (or whatever it is).  Make sure the texture format is the same as when you imported the texture (for example, if you got a texture from a different character that was CMPR, make sure it is CMPR when you import it to the new character).

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 15, 2011, 10:50:40 PM
Yes.  The trick is to do either one of two things (or do both):

1) Don't delete the original textures in the TextureData[0]
2) Make sure that the new texture is of the right format.  What I mean by that is whether the texture is say CMPR or RGB5485 (or whatever it is).  Make sure the texture format is the same as when you imported the texture (for example, if you got a texture from a different character that was CMPR, make sure it is CMPR when you import it to the new character).

Oooh~! So that's why, I deleted the original texures.... Well thanks SDo0m~!