SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

filler option X all day, becuz ANYTHING u put an X after will become epic automatically ^^

Filler Option™ 9001
:V
Take it or leave it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 21, 2011, 10:19:57 PM
I must ask whats with the copyright filler stuff in the polls recently?

*Shrugs shoulders*.  Gives Filler Option a bit of personality :)

Quote from: SuperZelda on June 21, 2011, 10:12:50 PM
I AIN'T FALLIN FOR DAT POLL AGAIN - I'm not retarded this time.

Except this poll is solely for a joke XD  Why would I make a PSA of Filler Option™ XD?

...

>_>
*Walks off*

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 21, 2011, 11:11:36 PM
*Shrugs shoulders*.  Gives Filler Option a bit of personality :)

Except this poll is solely for a joke XD  Why would I make a PSA of Filler Option™ XD?

...

>_>
*Walks off and thinks about a filler option psa*

fixed for the lolz

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 21, 2011, 11:11:36 PM
*Shrugs shoulders*.  Gives Filler Option a bit of personality :)

Except this poll is solely for a joke XD  Why would I make a PSA of Filler Option™ XD?

...

>_>
*Walks off*

DAMNIT!!! I fell for it again!!! arghgh!! *hits himself*

When i downloaded shadow, there's no info.pac file. Can someone help me? This is my first time downloading a character.


Quote from: Segtendo on June 21, 2011, 07:01:38 PM
Whenever I hear Taskmaster's name, I hear him going "Spider swing" in MvC3 :srs:
Mighty swing


Maybe you didnt understand my question what do you mean by copyright filler? Is there a copyright fear somewhere? I don't really understand that option
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 22, 2011, 12:27:42 PM
Maybe you didnt understand my question what do you mean by copyright filler? Is there a copyright fear somewhere? I don't really understand that option

The little ™ means trademark and is a sign of copyright.  However, in this case it doesn't really mean anything.  No fears, just all for fun. 

Lol k I just hate that word after all the copyright crap I went through in the past
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

You mean you're not gonna make Filler Option PSA?

How could you?!

Quote from: ThE DarkYoshi on June 22, 2011, 04:01:00 AM
you dont actually need the info.pac for shadow but you should have it already downloaded. if not get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bf68243dc4c908b28d78a0e5552916095d6170349cac00195be6ba49b5870170#0,1

Thanks man it worked!
But i have some questions.
1) My shadow is not showing up on character select. Is it supposed to be like that?
2) When i try to play online with shadow i get disconnected after a few minutes.
3) Are there going to be future updates for shadow?

Thanks in advance!