SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 27, 2011, 09:33:26 PM
It's probably due to interface hacks.  Did you add any of the ones in my pack to your common5.pac or something?  If so, how did you add them? 
I haven't done nothing of the sort. I'm a damn noob of this. XD
I have managed to work with another hack os Shadow. But this one, the old and the new one, fails.
The only thing I do is copy the pf folder entirely in the SD every time I change the hack. Delete one, and place another.

maybe the code file isnt in the good place???

If that was the case joke it wouldn't freeze. It would just not load codes and be vbrawl.

SDo0m, there's one thing that's been bothering my about the latest Shadow PSA... I know this is very minor, but... His high damage hurt noises... Why are those in there? It's not a P:M PSA, and it clashes with the normal characters...

Anyway... Sorry about the nitpick...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 28, 2011, 12:37:30 AM
SDo0m, there's one thing that's been bothering my about the latest Shadow PSA... I know this is very minor, but... His high damage hurt noises... Why are those in there? It's not a P:M PSA, and it clashes with the normal characters...

Anyway... Sorry about the nitpick...


It's something that I liked and wanted to include. I've always hated how in vBrawl they just sort of grunt after taking a hit, and they don't do it til after hitstun wears off. But if it bothers you that much I can send you a version without those sounds.

*Kicks topic in the balls*

Ok so I thought I'd just give you guys a heads up on what is happening with my stuff.  I've done the final tweaks to the Shadow PSA so literally all that needs to be done now is the sound pack and a couple of interface hacks.

As far as Spiderman goes, I've been doing a bit of work on him.  As you guys know the normals are done and I'm working on specials.  Thing is the fact that his specials will be a pain in the ass to do.  I'll probably make the Web Ball a fake projectile (instead of using the needle) and I'll probably need help with the all the web graphics (i.e. the ones that will be in the Grab, Web Throw B Throw, Side B, Z Air and Final Smash). 

As far as Dudley goes...I haven't touched him in a while :-\   I really need to get back to him.  Every PSA that is in the OP (except Arthur since I really need a vertex and Travis Touchdown since he needs a moveset overhaul) has been started in some way or another, I just need to choose which ones to complete and when.

And last but not least, Dante.  As you guys know, I've still been working on him with DO and it's coming along nicely.  I'll be on and off all my projects really, but I'll get them done for sure ;)

Peace

July 02, 2011, 05:13:12 PM #3576 Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 05:18:06 PM by MarioDK
Quote from: Nega Scott on July 02, 2011, 05:11:16 PM*Kicks topic in the balls* Ok so I thought I'd just give you guys a heads up on what is happening with my stuff.  I've done the final tweaks to the Shadow PSA so literally all that needs to be done now is the sound pack and a couple of interface hacks. As far as Spiderman goes, I've been doing a bit of work on him.  As you guys know the normals are done and I'm working on specials.  Thing is the fact that his specials will be a pain in the ass to do.  I'll probably make the Web Ball a fake projectile (instead of using the needle) and I'll probably need help with the all the web graphics (i.e. the ones that will be in the Grab, Web Throw B Throw, Side B, Z Air and Final Smash).  As far as Dudley goes...I haven't touched him in a while :-\  I really need to get back to him.  Every PSA that is in the OP (except Arthur since I really need a vertex and Travis Touchdown since he needs a moveset overhaul) has been started in some way or another, I just need to choose which ones to complete and when. And last but not least, Dante.  As you guys know, I've still been working on him with DO and it's coming along nicely.  I'll be on and off all my projects really, but I'll get them done for sure ;) Peace
more updates on Shadow so thats means updates on Shadow-kong too :D
also one thing more i need to ask

the way you changed Sonic´s blue trail to that black on Shadow´s N-B is it possible to the almost the same thing with Cp. falcon´s Fire to yellow for SSJ Goku moveset? also port that Fire to Lucas
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on July 02, 2011, 05:13:12 PM
more updates on Shadow so thats means updates on Shadow-kong too :D
also one thing more i need to ask

the way you changed Sonic´s blue trail to that black on Shadow´s N-B is it possible to the almost the same thing with Cp. falcon´s Fire to yellow for SSJ Goku moveset? also port that Fire to Lucas

Use TheShyGuy's external graphic editor.  Just check his account and then click on it in his sig.


Quote from: Nega Scott on July 02, 2011, 05:11:16 PM
*Kicks topic in the balls*

Ok so I thought I'd just give you guys a heads up on what is happening with my stuff.  I've done the final tweaks to the Shadow PSA so literally all that needs to be done now is the sound pack and a couple of interface hacks.

As far as Spiderman goes, I've been doing a bit of work on him.  As you guys know the normals are done and I'm working on specials.  Thing is the fact that his specials will be a pain in the ass to do.  I'll probably make the Web Ball a fake projectile (instead of using the needle) and I'll probably need help with the all the web graphics (i.e. the ones that will be in the Grab, Web Throw B Throw, Side B, Z Air and Final Smash). 

As far as Dudley goes...I haven't touched him in a while :-\   I really need to get back to him.  Every PSA that is in the OP (except Arthur since I really need a vertex and Travis Touchdown since he needs a moveset overhaul) has been started in some way or another, I just need to choose which ones to complete and when.

And last but not least, Dante.  As you guys know, I've still been working on him with DO and it's coming along nicely.  I'll be on and off all my projects really, but I'll get them done for sure ;)

Peace

My Internet will hopfully be up by monday the voicepack will already be done by then and the new CSP's
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


Quote from: Nega Scott on July 02, 2011, 09:48:29 PM
Another thing to pass the time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNrXh6dU2iQ
why not start with mario and going sideways then down on the rooster and review each character best vertexs psas and stages related to them in your opinion like i dont know each characters top 5? i think that would be fair  but that wiil take alot of time :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 02, 2011, 09:56:21 PM
why not start with mario and going sideways then down on the rooster and review each character best vertexs psas and stages related to them in your opinion like i dont know each characters top 5? i think that would be fair  but that wiil take alot of time :S

That's a pretty great idea actually.  But at the same time, there are some characters with literally nothing worthwhile to review like ROB and Game and Watch.  Now I'm not saying that that there are no good hacks for them, just nothing that would be interesting to review.  On the flipside you have some characters like Ike who have loads of potential stuff to do.


Quote from: Nega Scott on July 02, 2011, 10:00:08 PM
That's a pretty great idea actually.  But at the same time, there are some characters with literally nothing worthwhile to review like ROB and Game and Watch.  Now I'm not saying that that there are no good hacks for them, just nothing that would be interesting to review.  On the flipside you have some characters like Ike who have loads of potential stuff to do.
i know there are character with almost no psas or vertex  like kirby and rob  even the ice climbers they got like two psas :S i dont even know if they got vertexs :S but maybe you could add like a top ten on ike marth and maybe sonic since i think they are the characters with most psas and vertexes  and if a character has nothing worthwhile reviewing just skipp them xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.