SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Will Spiderman receive a full package like shadow and V.J. Like SFX pack, csp's, etc.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Oh Iban sure he won't for the beta. But on one of it's major release is what I am wondering
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 11, 2011, 12:29:19 AM
Good News SDOOM!!!

I managed to use regular GFX to make a Spider Web for Spiderman's entry.

here is a video (sorry for the low quality)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSrsKp8A4TU


what else needs to be done graphic wise?



edit: your still keeping this web wire right? I edited the bones a lil to make it straight.

http://i.imgur.com/JBWee.jpg

Awesome ^^  The entry web will probably need to be trimmed down a bit so that it ends in his hands rather than going right down to the floor and it may need to terminate a tad earlier otherwise it looks fantastic!

And yes, I probably will keep the chain now since if the RHaveN will be edited so that it looks correct.

Finally, graphics wise, I don't believe anything else will be needed for the beta.  But, when it comes down to V1 release and I need to do stuff like the throws and the Maximum Spider, I'll probably need your help again ;)

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on July 11, 2011, 01:26:27 AM
Will there be textures like Iron Spiderman, Noir Spiderman, and Symbiot Spiderman? And probably Bombastic Spiderman? XD

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11233/257229-43249-spider-man_super.jpg

I'm not making them, but MANSTA8 is I believe.  I requested for Iron Spider, Symbiote Spidey, Spidey 2099 and Stealth Suit Spidey, as well as saying someone could do one more costume of whatever they wanted.

^ oh ok I'll try that for the entry.

for the B special, do you still want it to work this way?
first charge - web ball or web strings lol
second charge - web ball or web blast (current one)
Third charge - ??? hmm what could this be I wonder...XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 11, 2011, 07:07:08 AM
^ oh ok I'll try that for the entry.

for the B special, do you still want it to work this way?
first charge - web ball or web strings lol
second charge - web ball or web blast (current one)
Third charge - ??? hmm what could this be I wonder...XD

Only if we can think of an idea for the 3rd charge XD  We may have to wait until after the beta is released.  I've edited the graphics so that it's now a web ball and it looks pretty good

^ files sent. I got the entry web exactly as you said ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 11, 2011, 11:22:23 AM
^ files sent. I got the entry web exactly as you said ;D

Nice ^^  I'll test it out when I get back from my singing lesson.  In the mean time, I leave you guys with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoDJWBOQ8xw

Yes I know the angles of the webs need fixing, but we'll get to that.  But apart from that and a couple of other things, expect the beta to be out possibly tomorrow.


Hey SDoom, do you have any good back shots of your requests? I need to know what their backsides look like. :P

EDIT: is this good for symbiote?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on July 11, 2011, 12:06:44 PM
Hey SDoom, do you have any good back shots of your requests? I need to know what their backsides look like. :P

EDIT: is this good for symbiote?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


use the "creepypaintme" version, its all red and has the muscles painted on it ^^

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 11:40:04 AMNice ^^  I'll test it out when I get back from my singing lesson.  In the mean time, I leave you guys with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoDJWBOQ8xw Yes I know the angles of the webs need fixing, but we'll get to that.  But apart from that and a couple of other things, expect the beta to be out possibly tomorrow.
So, how does his web work? Do you just shoot forward after you use it?

Quote from: MANSTA8 on July 11, 2011, 12:06:44 PM
Hey SDoom, do you have any good back shots of your requests? I need to know what their backsides look like. :P

EDIT: is this good for symbiote?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For the symbiote costume you should make it like the comics, with out the details of the webbing. And if possible add a purple like shine to him.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I used the Colormecreepy version of Spidy, and it looks a lot better.