SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I know right that song started getting really catchy. Very well done SDoom.

Although you don't really like the first texture, could you please send it to me? I think it's just ok since it looks like his appearence at MUA2.

Quote from: BeHappy on July 12, 2011, 11:57:21 AM
Although you don't really like the first texture, could you please send it to me? I think it's just ok since it looks like his appearence at MUA2.

In the beta release, I'll include both the unsaturated texture in the picture and the saturated one in the video.

*Drinks second cup of coffee* I don't know but if there's possibly a way to "trap" enemies in place for a few seconds with the N-B, you may be on to something, but it would have to be like the ice block in that the opponent is trapped but there won't be any knockback until he/she frees themself

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 12, 2011, 12:02:39 PM
*Drinks second cup of coffee* I don't know but if there's possibly a way to "trap" enemies in place for a few seconds with the N-B, you may be on to something, but it would have to be like the ice block in that the opponent is trapped but there won't be any knockback until he/she frees themself
Maybe have a web wrap graphic around the person and have them in their grabbed animation? Idk if that's possible. I know the graphic should be, but not the inducing grabbed state.

Well not the grabbed state, just have them stuck in place while other people deal damage to them, or to buy some time and heal or find some uncovered ground, but he gets freed in a matter of like 2 or 3 seconds.

Yes, grabbing is possible. Just have to know how to use the catch and throw collisons.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 12, 2011, 11:58:58 AM
In the beta release, I'll include both the unsaturated texture in the picture and the saturated one in the video.

Ok, thank's. The PSA seems to be going pretty well, it must have been difficult to do the web shot and the web swing, but you could do it anyway. Good work.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 05:08:48 PM
Most likely.  I wasn't really paying too much attention to the balance.  That said though, every PSA is like that in the beta stages.  If you can tell me a PSA beta that's well balanced and feels relatively complete I'll give you a cookie.

The beta is REALLY close to completion.  I would've release it today, but I want the release to be on the same day as my blog post and I can't make a blog post til Wednesday ¬_¬
I was just pointing it out. Definetaly it'll be better after testing it on the BETA. :P

My First version of Daisy was a balanced beta, I make sure from now on that all my PSA's are balanced, beta or not - Where's My Cookie!?!?!

Quick question SDoom. Can you web zip and web swing as many times as you want? Or does he have a limit that is more than one? I couldn't tell by the video.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 12, 2011, 01:50:01 PM
Quick question SDoom. Can you web zip and web swing as many times as you want? Or does he have a limit that is more than one? I couldn't tell by the video.

Read the description of the video :P  Also, if you could use them as many times as you wanted it would stupidly broken.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 12, 2011, 02:03:52 PM
Read the description of the video :P  Also, if you could use them as many times as you wanted it would stupidly broken.
Heh, now i see it? I saw the video last night when you posted it. I dont think that info was there. either way I am still guilty of not reading the description :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 12, 2011, 02:15:47 PM
Heh, now i see it? I saw the video last night when you posted it. I dont think that info was there. either way I am still guilty of not reading the description :laugh:

Nah it wasn't there.  After I uploaded that vid I went straight to sleep.  I added those details in today.

Well the reason I asked was the fact it does not look like Spidy went into a special fall animation. Will you be able to web zip then web swing? Or only one?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood