SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on July 12, 2011, 08:18:59 PMwhat do you do with the XML? I r not have best smarts.
Put it in the folder "riivolution".
Your welcome Helter.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 12, 2011, 08:27:29 PM
Put it in the folder "riivolution".
Your welcome Helter.
how? it comes up as a web page
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Did my explination help you?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on July 12, 2011, 08:28:32 PMhow? it comes up as a web page
Both the downloads I posted are Mediafire. I double checked.

Also, funny secret taunt, SDo0m. ;)

July 12, 2011, 08:35:53 PM #3859 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:41:49 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: SmashClash on July 12, 2011, 08:33:42 PM
Both the downloads I posted are Mediafire. I double checked.

Also, funny secret taunt, SDo0m. ;)

Finally, someone found it out ^^  I'm impressed considering I gave no hints whatsoever.  Nice work to you and MANSTA8 so far XD


for the web thingy (havent read all pages, dont know if its finished already):

move the tip vertice backwards to make a inverted cone shape at the end, and the vertices that make the thickness should be thicker... dont know if i explained mself...


And I said it second. But what ever. It's a beat taunt. ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Well, I've been testing this out a bit... His AAA feels odd to me... It feels like the hit boxes are too small to properly combo with. And it keeps wanting to so the AA over and over, rather then do the full AAA.

His down air seems a bit spammy or something... You can kinda chain it into another one, and spike your foe, and considering how good Spidy's recovery is (for the most part)... It might be a bit too good... Perhaps a bit of end lag would fix this?

His up smash... Kinda lacks range... I however, it does have a little juggle... Although this is easily DI'd out of...

He has some pretty nice combos too (oh my God, combos in vBrawl!?)

Like short hopped down B, to web shot, to forward air. Although, keep in mind it doesn't always work, however it's still a good set up. There's also down or forward B, to neutral air. This is also not bad... There's a few more, but I don't feel like looking. :P

However... The down B has a glitch... Sometimes it does a down air instead, even after you hit the ground... And worst of all, it seems 100% random... So I would fix this if you can.

His up B... Seems odd, you can't change directions with it. And since his other two moves are like Pit's up B, and they don't work any more if he's hit out of them. Also they have LOW priority, so this is more likely to happen then you think. And if he's backwards. He's as good as dead, since it's height isn't much more then Ganon's up B, and it also can't turn around... Whether you fix this or not, is up to you.



On a final note, what are you gonna do with Zelda? Since her counter part is gone, she needs a good way to deal damage now. Are you gonna buff her some?

Anyway, whatever the case, nice work on this. :)

July 12, 2011, 08:59:16 PM #3865 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:00:42 PM by lYIaXeD OuT
I finally got it to work  ;D but anyways. His spidey sense seems to have a very short time frame  of usefulness. and its kinda hard to time being that the counter doesnt happen immediately.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 12, 2011, 08:54:22 PM
Well, I've been testing this out a bit... His AAA feels odd to me... It feels like the hit boxes are too small to properly combo with. And it keeps wanting to so the AA over and over, rather then do the full AAA.

Hold A to do the third hit.  I think I may remove the Allow Interrupt at the end of the Attack12.  

QuoteHis down air seems a bit spammy or something... You can kinda chain it into another one, and spike your foe, and considering how good Spidy's recovery is (for the most part)... It might be a bit too good... Perhaps a bit of end lag would fix this?

It's a very weak meteor smash though.  The aerial does a measly 7%.  That's about half as much as most meteor smashes.  But it is rather fast.  I may make it have more endlag and I can see what you mean.

QuoteHowever... The down B has a glitch... Sometimes it does a down air instead, even after you hit the ground... And worst of all, it seems 100% random... So I would fix this if you can.

Don't know why that happens.  Never happened to me.  And I've playtested this more than anyone XD  But I'll look into it.

QuoteHis up B... Seems odd, you can't change directions with it. And since his other two moves are like Pit's up B, and they don't work any more if he's hit out of them. Also they have LOW priority, so this is more likely to happen then you think. And if he's backwards. He's as good as dead, since it's height isn't much more then Ganon's up B, and it also can't turn around... Whether you fix this or not, is up to you.

Already stated this.  I don't know why you can't change direction either, and as a result I don't know how I can fix it.  I have, however, made it so now that when he gets hit his Side B and Down B get restored.  



QuoteOn a final note, what are you gonna do with Zelda? Since her counter part is gone, she needs a good way to deal damage now. Are you gonna buff her some?

Someone can.  I can't be asked though, since I don't really care much for Zelda.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 12, 2011, 09:03:19 PM
Someone can.  I can't be asked though, since I don't really care much for Zelda.
Well, I don't either, but it kinda is bothersome to people who mained her and Sheik. Since she lost her main damage dealer...

But we'll see. :P

And that was a good idea, making it to where his web shooting comes back after being hit. Like I said, if he's hit out of the air, he's pretty much dead if he's backwards. and side B is the only way to turn around.

So this is a good change actually.

I can't get spidey too work with Riivolution i put all the shiek files in the shiek folder and the zelda file in the zelda folder and no animations are changed and sometimes spidey will go to T-Pose help?
-

u need to replace it in one of the common files...