SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: BeHappy on July 13, 2011, 08:26:25 PM
Do you think you could make mangaverse spiderman, spider girl o spider woman. I know that they will probably need vertex, but I really need them.
Sorry but vertex is way out of my lead :(
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood



He went to sleep... Darn.

Well anyway:

SDo0m, what are your plans for his grab moves? They currently are all Sheik's originals. Are you gonna make them your own or keep them normal?

Also, Spidy has like, zero vertical recovery T_T I wanted to suggest his Up-B being a teather something like Zero Suit Samus, but I remembered that you were going to fix his current one.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 13, 2011, 11:18:33 PM
He went to sleep... Darn.

Well anyway:

SDo0m, what are your plans for his grab moves? They currently are all Sheik's originals. Are you gonna make them your own or keep them normal?

Also, Spidy has like, zero vertical recovery T_T I wanted to suggest his Up-B being a teather something like Zero Suit Samus, but I remembered that you were going to fix his current one.

I actually could think of something for a different up special. It's not from MvC and doesn't look like ZSS's, but whatever: at Spider-man shattered dimensions, when you held down the A button, he used two webs to make him jump really high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMk5YJElxO0

See 0:15.

That game will have my children o.O

I never took the time to check out Shattered Dimensions.. and now I want it and all its spidery goodness.

And yes, the 0.15 was indeed a nice up b idea.

I'm not a MvC fan (Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat too) cause I never liked the control scheme... so I don't really know what his moves are in that game to suggest a more similar idea.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

*Watches video*
Burst Sonic has more downloads then Joe?
......................................................................................
What the hell guys. What. The. Hell.
Anyways, on a more impoartant and less stupid note...
Do0m, I have to say, I'm really impressed with Spidey. In fact, I've had more fun with him then any other PSA I've played: Swinging from webs all around the stage is a friggin blast! On that note, I should point out he's especially fun in the SSE. But that's just me.

However, I feel spidey needs either a bit more power, or quicker moves: probably the latter. I mean, he's Spider-man after all. I'd have to think he'd have good combo potential. Then again, I don't know that much about him to really vouge for that...

But anyways, thanks for the REALLY fun PSA. Absolute blast, man.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 13, 2011, 11:59:50 PM
That game will have my children o.O

I never took the time to check out Shattered Dimensions.. and now I want it and all its spidery goodness.

And yes, the 0.15 was indeed a nice up b idea.

I'm not a MvC fan (Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat too) cause I never liked the control scheme... so I don't really know what his moves are in that game to suggest a more similar idea.

Thank's, and you should play Shattered Dimensions. If you have the chance, get it for Xbox or PS3(it's much better than the Wii version).

I just saw this over Sheik and it'd be funny to see web shot come out of this thing's claws/hands... http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20523&Moderated=All

So SDoom which costume do you need? I can't do Iron Spidey due to lack of textures :( So any others you have in mind?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 14, 2011, 02:00:31 AM
So SDoom which costume do you need? I can't do Iron Spidey due to lack of textures :( So any others you have in mind?
spider-carnage!


Nice work on Spiderman. Its really fun to use :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



I know I don't hack much but I'll be making two of my favorite spidermen. Spiderman Unlimited, and Toxin. So these two I'll take care of personally.

[spoiler] Spiderman Unlimited


Toxin

[/quote]