Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1788159 times)
ThyLASA
Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #3990 on: July 14, 2011, 02:43:36 AM »

(long over due) nice job on the spiderman PSA and I like the update that you put up yesterday but now I'm bout to go to sleep it's 4am where I live at

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3991 on: July 14, 2011, 02:44:10 AM »

Spider-man is going to be the new Shadow in Brawlvault? since Sdo0m made this moveset already 3 Recolours Hacks of him is made

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3992 on: July 14, 2011, 02:46:25 AM »

I know I don't hack much but I'll be making two of my favorite spidermen. Spiderman Unlimited, and Toxin. So these two I'll take care of personally (:
    if you make toxin let me know xD also in spider pack over gray fx theres an armored spidey dpgthirteen maybe you can make it  since there are textures already and spider carnage is diferent from carnage itself
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:08:24 AM by Carnage » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3993 on: July 14, 2011, 03:20:55 AM »

Spider-man is going to be the new Shadow in Brawlvault? since Sdo0m made this moveset already 3 Recolours Hacks of him is made

Not even close.  Im srs here  Seriously you couldn't be more wrong here.

So what if Spidey has had 3 recolour hacks?  It's a reaction that finally, after waiting for ages, the well loved hero is in Brawl and has a good PSA and model (there was joker's model before which was great, but it didn't have a PSA before).  It's natural.  There were very few Spidey hacks on the vault, and apart from joker's model, they weren't great.  These recolours are actually contributing to something because it marks part of Spidey's progression and full replacement over Sheik.  

Shadow, on the other hand, has almost 100 hacks, if not more.  The large majority of them are worthless and don't contribute anything to his progression whatsoever.  They're just noobs and stupid members of the Sonic fanbase trying desperately to fish for downloads (or just people out there to troll for a laugh).

My point is, no other character in the past, present and future history of KC-MM will ever replicate the crap that Shadow has been through.  Not even Cloud.  Spider-Man definitely won't.  There will be no "new Shadow".  So stop even bringing it up.  It's a stupid subject.

Oh and on topic notice, if you guys will make recolours, remember to credit StarWaffle because he made the model and texture ^^  He didn't want me to say before, but now he would like credit for stuff Wink
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 03:48:23 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3994 on: July 14, 2011, 04:05:04 AM »

You should make a troll shadow psa. All moves instantly kill... yourself! and all animations like walking are t-stance. call it something stupid like Super Ultra Omega Giga Master Grandmaster Shadow Pack! Just say it has glitches. It would be worth a good laugh.

Anyway epic showcase is epic. The tweaks to Shadow sound great. And yeah, you should definitely be proud of V. Joe. It is certainly one of the best psa's, and totally deserves more downloads. Any particular reason Cloud wasn't in the video? Is balancing tweaks in progress hence why he wasn't in there or something? I am just making assumptions at this point. All and all a very successful and well done showcase. The commentary was pretty insightful and entertaining. Anyway you know what would be really epic? A minus versions showcase.  Wink

Did you figure out why your Dazzle skipped so many frames? 45 seconds of video to miss is just insane.

...hell yeah I will take some tea and scones. Earl gray please.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3995 on: July 14, 2011, 04:14:12 AM »

sdoom did you ever think after spider man is done making a symbiotic moveset over zelda? like venom in mvc2 or carnage in marvel ultimate alliance 2? so spider man could be posseced by the simbiot on the FS and turn into them xD

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3996 on: July 14, 2011, 04:30:14 AM »

You should make a troll shadow psa. All moves instantly kill... yourself! and all animations like walking are t-stance. call it something stupid like Super Ultra Omega Giga Master Grandmaster Shadow Pack! Just say it has glitches. It would be worth a good laugh.

Anyway epic showcase is epic. The tweaks to Shadow sound great. And yeah, you should definitely be proud of V. Joe. It is certainly one of the best psa's, and totally deserves more downloads. Any particular reason Cloud wasn't in the video? Is balancing tweaks in progress hence why he wasn't in there or something? I am just making assumptions at this point. All and all a very successful and well done showcase. The commentary was pretty insightful and entertaining. Anyway you know what would be really epic? A minus versions showcase.  Wink

Did you figure out why your Dazzle skipped so many frames? 45 seconds of video to miss is just insane.

...hell yeah I will take some tea and scones. Earl gray please.

Thank you very much good sir ^^  Cloud wasn't in this showcase because I've made literally no updates to him from the last one @.@  I only showed the PSAs that I had edited from the last showcase.

I really should get round to doing some moveset balances, but I like Cloud for the most part (moveset wise not balance wise) and usually when I revamp something I make a lot of drastic moveset changes.  

And yes a minus versions showcase would be cool.  I'd need to make minus versions of all my PSAs though.  

Oh and here:

And great news regarding the PSA:

I programmed a Wall Climb Happy Face  He can now crawl up and down walls!

Since Sheik has a Wall Cling it was fairly easy.  There is one problem though.  When you press up, instead of going to the climbing up animation, he jumps.  I need to find a way of disabling the Wall Jump when you press up (but still allow him to jump with X or Y).  I'm not too sure what I'll need to do here.  

But I've laid down the groundwork for the Wall Climb.  The thing I want to do with it is to make it so that he moves faster the more you press Up on the controller.
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:42:11 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n » Logged

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3997 on: July 14, 2011, 07:42:37 AM »

Awesome Smiley Spidey can finally crawl on walls! Nice job but SDoom do you have any specific Spidemen you would like to see?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3998 on: July 14, 2011, 08:01:01 AM »

i think the costumes should be discussed in the request page... ^^

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3999 on: July 14, 2011, 08:07:04 AM »

Yea I probably have been cluttering this place a bit showing the costumes.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4000 on: July 14, 2011, 08:14:36 AM »

GIVE ME THEM BRITISH TEA!!! xDD

yeah, i voted for the filler option xD

Dimes
    Mega Kitten

Aurora Master

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4001 on: July 14, 2011, 08:40:02 AM »

I love all your PSAs man. I still need to try Spidey first hand, but from the showcase it looked pretty good. Also I think this is appropriate for all the work being put in on Mr. Parker.

I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

Black Neon X27
    Supreme Kitten

I'm Back! Tsuna progress time!! :)

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4002 on: July 14, 2011, 08:52:30 AM »

I love all your PSAs man. I still need to try Spidey first hand, but from the showcase it looked pretty good. Also I think this is appropriate for all the work being put in on Mr. Parker.

*Sniffle* what about my PSAs!? Just Kidding I don't have any on here.....yet! Mwahahaha!
    But yeah, Spiderman is awesome! Hopefully my PSA will be loved by everyone too! But I don't think many people will know who it is.

Hi SonicBrawler!

Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
    Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4003 on: July 14, 2011, 10:55:55 AM »

Yes! Finally a fellow Brit!

Juri Han
    Extreme Kitten

Give me your XTC~♥

• Awards Active Contributor Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4004 on: July 14, 2011, 11:04:44 AM »

Not to nitpick or anything, Sdoom, but do you plan on altering the neutral B web GFX before the final release? To be honest, I preferred the previous version. Now that the web ball is bigger, it causes a split second of slowdown whenever it's used. It's not a major complaint, but it does get a bit annoying since I use it alot :/

And to try to avoid sounding like an idiot, I want to make sure that I'm using the right setup. For the Beta 2, do I need to replace the ef_common with the one in the DL, or is that what's causing the slowdown?

Pages:  1 ... 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: