SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Update to say that Beta 3 has been released of Spider-Man.  Here are the changes:

- Final Smash (Crawler Assault) has been added
- The Down B has been revamped significantly.  It now works as a proper counter (special thanks to haloedhero!)
- The Side B Air can now be aimed down as well as forward and back.  This has a cool side effect of causing you to slide along the ground when you land.
- There are two versions of the D Taunt now.  The first is the old "Does what a Spider Can", the second is the MvC1 taunt "Do your job".

More stuff coming soon.

great gonna download it know does FS in the air still freeze?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on July 17, 2011, 09:10:24 PM
great gonna download it know does FS in the air still freeze?

No.  On both the air and ground, he will do Crawler Assault for the time being.  Later, I'll change the air version to Maximum Spider

you forgot to change the hack name it still says beta 2 so some people may not download  because they think it wanst updated yet xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just used the Final Smash, and awesome FS is awesome :af2:

and again, PSA is sick all around :)

Its amazing.

BTW: I care so much because Sheik was (WAS) my favorite character so I'm glad its turning out so great.

Also, the Web Zip down is great... So much movement in so many ways its just... amazing.

The counter is a bit hard to use though. Did you increase the time everyone is slowed down due to the animation of him having spider sense? It feels laggy to me... Is it possible to have a start up similar to Marths? (speed wise) because it just seems really laggy. On top of the small window of time you have to counter. It not for noobs... that much is certain.

All in all, I'll log more hours in to get used to the PSA once more. Keep up the good work.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Did you update the common download? because the animation for web zipping downwards make me go T stance. and so does web ball. He goes into T stance and cant move.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Carnage on July 17, 2011, 09:33:58 PM
you forgot to change the hack name it still says beta 2 so some people may not download  because they think it wanst updated yet xD

Fixed :)

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 17, 2011, 10:01:13 PM
Its amazing.

BTW: I care so much because Sheik was (WAS) my favorite character so I'm glad its turning out so great.

Also, the Web Zip down is great... So much movement in so many ways its just... amazing.

Glad you're liking it ^^  Freedom of movement is Spidey's specialty XD

QuoteThe counter is a bit hard to use though. Did you increase the time everyone is slowed down due to the animation of him having spider sense? It feels laggy to me... Is it possible to have a start up similar to Marths? (speed wise) because it just seems really laggy. On top of the small window of time you have to counter. It not for noobs... that much is certain.

Yeah it is definitely rather slow.  I'll speed it up some more and make it last for a bit longer.  It's a bit too hard to use.   I'll change that soon ;)

QuoteAll in all, I'll log more hours in to get used to the PSA once more. Keep up the good work.

I'm very glad that this has seemingly secured a long term spot on your SD (or whatever you use for hacks XD).  That's always my goal with my PSAs.  To make them last and make them fun and usable for a long time.  And when I get comments like yours it really ups my self esteem and shows that I'm doing a good job.

So thank you ^^

And I'm uploading a video of Beta 3 as we speak

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on July 17, 2011, 10:11:23 PM
Did you update the common download? because the animation for web zipping downwards make me go T stance. and so does web ball. He goes into T stance and cant move.

No.  You must have put a file in the wrong place or something.  You're using Riivolution yes?

Just do what you did before with the previous version.  I didn't change the common.pac, just the MotionEtc.pac

Btw, did you get my pm?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 17, 2011, 10:23:27 PM
Btw, did you get my pm?

Yes.  Apologies for not replying.  Basically, unless you can find a way to port ZSS over another character you'll have quite a bit of trouble.  The moves themselves are definitely possible in PSA, but ZSS' file size limit is just really pathetic.

Alright. I'll put that on hold for a while till I figure that out then.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Damn Spiderman is epic.
...
I am in awe by what you did with the Specials
>.>
<.<
Now pit Spiderman up against Carchar. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 17, 2011, 10:39:17 PM
Damn Spiderman is epic.
...
I am in awe by what you did with the Specials
>.>
<.<
Now pit Spiderman up against Carchar. :P

The battle will be LEGENDARY!!