SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


....why is it now, that I just realized that SDo0m's gonna make 2 ganon PSAs?

Cause he's awesome liek that.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: BeHappy on July 19, 2011, 11:47:29 AM
No... They should be black.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 19, 2011, 11:53:53 AM
Actually, xZed was closer it.  They should be a very dark grey with shading rather than a pure black as it is now.  At the moment the texture seems flat and it lacks shading and detail to show off the muscle definition.  As you can see here, there is shading across the body.  It isn't two pure colours:


Teh creator speaks, teh creator knows all.

Also <.<... *is pleased with new OP changes* :3

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 19, 2011, 02:28:34 PM
Teh creator speaks, teh creator knows all.


I watch over you all from the skies of heaven

[spoiler]

KNEEL BEFORE MY CARDBOARD FEET XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 19, 2011, 02:34:41 PM
I watch over you all from the skies of heaven

[spoiler]

KNEEL BEFORE MY CARDBOARD FEET XD
*kneels* Oh great Do0m Sama!

Almighty Sdo0M

please grace us with awesome PSA
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

It's better that Roy's out of the picture. People would rather play him in his Melee appearance than some person's fan moveset. (< No offense.)
Although Roy should've definitly had a long range move...

Still, Spidey's is close to completion. So Zero will be next, and then Black Knight.

I'm excited more for BK than Zero. But they're both gonna be sick whatever the result.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

OMG ZERO *FANGASM* cant wait for the bad ass in RED
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: BeHappy on July 19, 2011, 04:20:37 PM
But I thought dudley would be next.
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 16, 2011, 08:51:39 PMHe's been set back in the PSA queue XD  Technically, he should be the moveset I make 2nd last.  
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 17, 2011, 09:46:12 AMIt will be Zero, then Black Knight.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Ya, I'll fix it up. As you can see, I put V1 instead just the full hack because I was having some serious trouble texturing this.


Quote from: BeHappy on July 19, 2011, 05:48:05 PM
Just said it because the only PSA that was mentioned that is in progress in the OP is Dudley.
I thought the same thing. But thats what he said.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Speaking of Dudley, I mentioned this before, would anyone be looking for recolors?