SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

:srs: ( i think i know who it is but will not say it)

thats sounds something good anyway i think it is for sure a moveset since you is in this project
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 29, 2011, 07:11:16 AM
I'll give you a clue:

If what I'm trying to do works out, I'll be a contributor to a VERY large long term project.  A few people here are already/have been involved in this project.  

One makes fantastic stages.  

Another is very :srs:

Message me if you think you have the answer.  Don't leave comments here and potentiallt ruin the surprise XD

hmm I wonder what it is lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


July 29, 2011, 11:06:23 AM #4443 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:22:16 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
1 person has successfully guessed and got it right.  Since someone got it right, I'll spill the beans:

[spoiler]>.>
[spoiler]<.<
[spoiler]Are you ready?
[spoiler]You sure?
[spoiler]100% positive?
[spoiler]You can always turn back here...
[spoiler]This may overwhelm you
[spoiler]It may even irritate you
[spoiler]But now there's no turning back
[spoiler]3
[spoiler]2
[spoiler]1
[spoiler]GO!
[spoiler]Wait...what?
[spoiler]Okay okay....here's the real surprise
[spoiler]...
[spoiler].......
[spoiler]..............
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
:srs:
[spoiler]...Just kidding XD
[spoiler]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTZxpn5IvzM

I'm applying for the Project M team :)  I was assigned this test.  Fingers crossed...

yay!!

i guessed it first!!!!

now i deserve a request! /troll

so you working on project: m abit sdo0m?

cool i can´t wait to that codeset is done (waiting for Lucario full version so i can use it for goku/Gotenks abit)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey SD, how can I change sonic's down smash? I've changed the animation and all, but he still goes into a ball ...and does his old down smash....
I'm pretty sure I removed everything in gfx and other in lw4 hold too....

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 29, 2011, 01:00:44 PM
Hey SD, how can I change sonic's down smash? I've changed the animation and all, but he still goes into a ball ...and does his old down smash....
I'm pretty sure I removed everything in gfx and other in lw4 hold too....

Remove everything in the Other tab for AttackLw4Start, AttackLw4Hold and AttackLw4

Well, another good PSA'R bites the Dust... you'll be so busy Sdo0m...

i mean we won't get Zero or the BlackKnight. but hey, you joining this epic project is AWESOME
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 29, 2011, 01:02:24 PM
Remove everything in the Other tab for AttackLw4Start, AttackLw4Hold and AttackLw4

Oh....kay....don't know why I didn't think of that *facepalm* to self.
As for why I'm having all these sonic related questions, I need to tweek some of his attacks more and I'll have "him" ready for review/preview.(And before anyone asks, it's NOT shadow, OR silver...) If i made the animations on my own, do you think you'd be able to help me out on the specials? They're fairly easy (or should be considering how much you'ved work with sonic) to do, it just I epically fail whenever I try to edit the actions tab...either I get a freeze or nothin happins....or I get an epic  fail when he does his side b... XD After I make his down smash working, I'll have a preview video up soon ^+^

Wow! Project: M! That'd be cool.

Good Luck. And that wait animation looks pretty boss I have to say.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

*is now much more interested in Project M.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Sdo0m needing your´s help with Goku´s N-B air
for some reason then time is slowed Goku´s N-B air teleport to the ground and i dont know why
and it is only then time is slowed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Project:M? Meh... I don't personally think it's a good project... But, if that's really what you want, then go for it.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 29, 2011, 04:02:48 PM
Project:M? Meh... I don't personally think it's a good project... But, if that's really what you want, then go for it.

Funnily enough, I thought the same for a while.  But then I actually bothered to learn more about the project.  I don't play Melee competitively at all, but some of the stuff that they're doing in Project M is just amazing.  It's undeniably the most advanced codeset yet, and they're really exploring some of the possibilities for a few of the characters.  Look at these two vids for quick examples:

[spoiler]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bxRCPbk_E4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDdx5hPdA_k&feature=related