SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

CONGRATULATINOS

Now ProjectM isn't so lame anymore.

now i can't wait to put it on my second SD card.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Congrats on that.
Though I like how people are suddenly interested in Project: M now since you joined. You've got your own set of fanboys SDo0m.

Even though i dislike P:M i congratulate you on a well earned spot sDo0m. Good luck :D (like you'll need it XD)

Quote from: Ovaloard on July 29, 2011, 10:34:13 PM
Congrats on that.
Though I like how people are suddenly interested in Project: M now since you joined. You've got your own set of fanboys SDo0m.
not just the fact that SDoOm is on the team, but now that I've actually seen a video of some of the characters in action (Lucario's On-Hit Cancel system in particular), I think it would have gotten a place on my SD even if SDoOm wasn't working on it.

I don't know, that's my two cents.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

I knew you would make it.
Congrats dude :)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well, my interest in Project:M is the same as it was... I hate it, and everything it stands for, and will never play it, not even with your involvement in it... But I still congratulate you for getting on that team...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 29, 2011, 10:40:46 PM
Well, my interest in Project:M is the same as it was... I hate it, and everything it stands for, and will never play it, not even with your involvement in it... But I still congratulate you for getting on that team...
Why do you hate it so much?

cuz he hate melee?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

@ClockTower

I think it's partially down to nobody really properly introducing this place to Project:M.  A lot of what people know here about it, are clouded by their own personal bias against it (if that makes any sense).  People think that the goal of Project:M is to create a Melee clone.  This is not true.  

Contrary to popular belief also, they aren't changing the graphics and aesthetics to look like Melee.  They are implementing some of the aspects of Melee that made it a good, fun and competitive experience, whilst making a load of balance changes and giving a new lease of life to some characters.  They're essentially sculpting what they view to be a proper sequel to Melee (since Brawl went in quite a different direction to Melee when it came to gameplay mechanics).  

But even that, is a very one dimensional overview.  It's more complex than that.  I'm beginning to understand that more, and that's the reason why I applied in the first place XD

However, no matter what anyone's view is of Project:M, thank you all.  Not just for the congrats, but for the fact that without you guys I wouldn't be where I am today as regards to PSA and animating.  I just hope I do a good job XD

Simply because those hackers could be doing something... Better... The game still hasn't been fully broken open yet, like how does SSE work? How do stage hazards work? What are some unknown values in characters?

Plus, those die hard Melee fans annoy me sometimes... Either play your game, and don't bash Brawl, or just play Brawl as well.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 29, 2011, 10:43:16 PM
@ClockTower

I think it's partially down to nobody really properly introducing this place to Project:M.  A lot of what people know here about it, are clouded by their own personal bias against it (if that makes any sense).  People think that the goal of Project:M is to create a Melee clone.  This is not true. 

Contrary to popular belief also, they aren't changing the graphics and aesthetics to look like Melee.  They are implementing some of the aspects of Melee that made it a good, fun and competitive experience, whilst making a load of balance changes and giving a new lease of life to some characters.  They're essentially sculpting what they view to be a proper sequel to Melee (since Brawl went in quite a different direction to Melee when it came to gameplay mechanics). 

But even that, is a very one dimensional overview.  It's more complex than that.  I'm beginning to understand that more, and that's the reason why I applied in the first place XD

However, no matter what anyone's view is of Project:M, thank you all.  Not just for the congrats, but for the fact that without you guys I wouldn't be where I am today as regards to PSA and animating.  I just hope I do a good job XD
...did I ask a question? Lol, anyway, yeah, you do make quite a few good points, and that's why I'm now really excited for this project.

and BTW, this is completely off-topic, but seriously, you can just call me Clock, or C. or whatever. As I've said before, I don't like being all formal and shiz like that.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 29, 2011, 10:45:53 PM
Simply because those hackers could be doing something... Better... The game still hasn't been fully broken open yet, like how does SSE work? How do stage hazards work? What are some unknown values in characters?

Plus, those die hard Melee fans annoy me sometimes... Either play your game, and don't bash Brawl, or just play Brawl as well.

Makes sense.

I feel like I'm one of the very few people who can enjoy both games equally...


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

@ Tick Tock

Nah you didn't ask a question.  I was more replying to your statement. 



Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!