SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


I want these P:M PSAs like Lucario and Charizard. :O
You're lucky SDo0m btw.
Have fun at camp, btw(again).

wanted most Lucario for use a system as base for many of my PSAs :D
btw Sdo0m then you come back i have sent you Goku V1 demo i wanted feedback from you too of the changed attacks i got right now:D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

No one has a solution to my problem?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

You should port your character over Lucario so you can use his articles etc

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 02, 2011, 11:50:28 PM
No one has a solution to my problem?

Maybe I can help. I've had that problem too. Did you download the common.pac from the link in the Spiderman descrption?
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Project M reminds me of how I'm doing Legacy Daisy for some reason. But if you ask me, you can replicated that Lucario combo base by putting in a TON of allow interrupts, frame speed modifiers, and If: Button Press 0,1,3. That way there's fast attacks and fast transition of attacks.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2011, 06:49:59 PM
Much appreciated


Edit:

Problems:

Now he 'T' stances when I use the N-B and the NAir-B  The DAir-B also T poses him.


What did I do wrong?
*sniff* i have the exact same problem, and idk how to fix :(
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on August 02, 2011, 11:59:05 PM
Maybe I can help. I've had that problem too. Did you download the common.pac from the link in the Spiderman descrption?

I don't remember at this point, but I'll download it now and check.

I don't know why it would have anything to do with him t-posing though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 04, 2011, 06:50:23 AM
I don't remember at this point, but I'll download it now and check.

I don't know why it would have anything to do with him t-posing though.
It did the t-stance for me when I downloaded that one, but I replaced the FitSheikMotionEtc.pac in the common.pac with the one in the Sheik folder, and it seemed to fix it. Give it a try, and if it doesn't work, I'll try something.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Back from camp ^-^  That is all.  And damn I got a lot of questions about stuff :srs: