SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Hmm, here's an idea, what about an Electabuz PSA over Diddy Kong?
[/suggestions]

@ Puraidou: SD said he needed ideas to get back in grove, I'm just trying to throw some out there... so technically it's not garbage...

BTW: I wasn't kidding about dat new avy lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 06, 2011, 04:23:32 PM
Hmm, here's an idea, what about an Electabuz PSA over Diddy Kong?
[/suggestions]

@ Puraidou: SD said he needed ideas to get back in grove, I'm just trying to throw some out there... so technically it's not garbage...

BTW: I wasn't kidding about dat new avy lol

No I didn't :srs:  I said:

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 06, 2011, 09:19:44 AM
I'll need to get back into the hacking groove again...

I don't know how you managed to get "needing ideas" out of this.  So yeah, it's not helpful.


Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 06, 2011, 03:37:07 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to say that camp was great.  I had loads of fun :)
Do tell some more ;D Kinda curious about what kind of camp it was.


Well, it was a performing arts camp.  We basically did singing, dancing and acting based activities throughout the week.  There were also things like a talent show and musicals that we had to do as well in our groups (since everyone got split into two separate groups).  Main thing though that made it great was meeting new people and making friends.

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 06, 2011, 04:38:38 PM
Well, it was a performing arts camp.  We basically did singing, dancing and acting based activities throughout the week.  There were also things like a talent show and musicals that we had to do as well in our groups (since everyone got split into two separate groups).  Main thing though that made it great was meeting new people and making friends.
That's always been the best part of my long trips..

Is there any recordings of your singing and talent (if you signed up. unless you were forced.)? I would like to hear/see that! XD

But that's nice that you had fun. Even though I'm an introvert, I still like to meet new people.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Well...one way of getting back into the grove is to ask others what could be done next so...
Honestly...I'm just trying to help here =_=; and it's not like you need to take my suggestions/ideas anymore seriously than you do other peoples.

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 06, 2011, 04:38:38 PM
Well, it was a performing arts camp.  We basically did singing, dancing and acting based activities throughout the week.  There were also things like a talent show and musicals that we had to do as well in our groups (since everyone got split into two separate groups).  Main thing though that made it great was meeting new people and making friends.
Cool, sounds like you had a lot of fun. :D

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 06, 2011, 04:52:30 PM
Well...one way of getting back into the grove is to ask others what could be done next so...
Honestly...I'm just trying to help here =_=; and it's not like you need to take my suggestions/ideas anymore seriously than you do other peoples.
Just drop it, Naru, drop it. Even SDo0m said he wasn't looking for suggestions, so drop it.

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 06, 2011, 04:38:38 PM
Well, it was a performing arts camp.  We basically did singing, dancing and acting based activities throughout the week.  There were also things like a talent show and musicals that we had to do as well in our groups (since everyone got split into two separate groups).  Main thing though that made it great was meeting new people and making friends.
Dude, that actually sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you had a good time. :3

Btw SDoom, what were you working on before you left for camp? (Of your PSA's)

Was it Spiderman fixing/revamp, or was it Zero?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Spidey and I still am.  Here's what I've done so far:

- New throws (all 4 have been changed but need graphics)
- 2 new victory animations
- New running animation
- A few balance tweaks here and there

I'm still waiting on the last few retextures that I want (we have normal, Symbiote and 2099 all up to good quality, but I still need Stealth Suit, Iron Spider and Future Foundation) as well as the sound pack (though 2DaMax92 has been working on it like a boss according to my PMs).  Once those are done we'll hopefully see a final version.