SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Quote from: jokekid on August 06, 2011, 08:39:22 PM
is iron spider the red and gold one, or the silver one???
red and gold. Tony Stark made the suit for him, apparently.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: jokekid on August 06, 2011, 08:39:22 PM
is iron spider the red and gold one, or the silver one???

Red and gold:



There is one in the vault, but it could be better definitely.

Alrighty... Welcome Back SDoom.

So I fixed the problem I was having. Thanks to the ppl who gave me instructions. (Names escape me at the time of this post)

But I'd like to ask if anyone knows the the difference in the momentum thing between vBrawl and Brawl-

Because in vBrawl, spiderman stops his momentum completely when he swings + attacks.

In Brawl- He actually keeps going (when going up he goes VERY high as well)

Does anyone know the code for that because I actually like that part about spider-man.

I only switched to Riivo because of sound packs but its quickly becoming not very worth it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 06, 2011, 10:37:43 PM
Alrighty... Welcome Back SDoom.

So I fixed the problem I was having. Thanks to the ppl who gave me instructions. (Names escape me at the time of this post)

But I'd like to ask if anyone knows the the difference in the momentum thing between vBrawl and Brawl-

Because in vBrawl, spiderman stops his momentum completely when he swings + attacks.

In Brawl- He actually keeps going (when going up he goes VERY high as well)

Does anyone know the code for that because I actually like that part about spider-man.

I only switched to Riivo because of sound packs but its quickly becoming not very worth it.

Well, I was looking through the Brawl- txt .gct and I think it's this code:

QuoteMomentum Capture V4.3 [Phantom Wings, spunit262]
* C28669D8 00000013
* 3C008180 809D0008
* 8084FFFC 7C040000
* 4080000C 80840030
* 48000008 3880FFFF
* 807D007C A0E30006
* 80630038 2C03000B
* 40A20044 3C004540
* 901B000C C05B000C
* 38A2FE5C 84C50004
* 7CC0C671 4180000C
* 7C002000 4082FFF0
* 54C0027E 6C004540
* 901B000C C01B000C
* FC001028 C03B0008
* FC210032 2C030022
* 41800014 2C04002F
* 40A20010 2C070112
* 41A00008 D03B0008
* 60000000 00000000
* C277F794 00000002
* 801E0034 B01E0006
* 801E0048 00000000

I'm not too sure though.  You can however check the entire .gct in the first post of the Brawl- Smashboards thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300774

Ok, sDo0m, I got a question for you. btw, welcome back. This may seem a little random, but who would win in a fight: Mewtwo, Shadow, Cloud, or Viewtiful Joe?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

*Walks in*

*Looks at the post above me*

:>.>palm:

*Walks out*

But really, off topic discussion there bro.

Quote from: Diabolos on August 06, 2011, 11:53:37 PM
Ok, sDo0m, I got a question for you. btw, welcome back. This may seem a little random, but who would win in a fight: Mewtwo, Shadow, Cloud, or Viewtiful Joe?

Shadow would win.... Shadow: *points gun at other characters*
See... now stop being off topic (funny coming from yours truly XD )

Quote from: Diabolos on August 06, 2011, 11:53:37 PM
Ok, sDo0m, I got a question for you. btw, welcome back. This may seem a little random, but who would win in a fight: Mewtwo, Shadow, Cloud, or Viewtiful Joe?

A sandwich would win :srs:

Quote from: Diabolos on August 06, 2011, 11:53:37 PMOk, sDo0m, I got a question for you. btw, welcome back. This may seem a little random, but who would win in a fight: Mewtwo, Shadow, Cloud, or Viewtiful Joe?
Sdo0m will win since he made most of them and know they weakness :D
for mewtwo he can just edit all Mewtwo´s dmg to 0 :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 07, 2011, 12:59:31 PM
A sandwich would win :srs:
Lies!
Maybe if it had the eight colored mayo bottles it would stand a chance, but aside from that, the obvious winner is relish foot.

Now that that's settled, back to hacks.

Quote from: Diabolos on August 06, 2011, 11:53:37 PM
Ok, sDo0m, I got a question for you. btw, welcome back. This may seem a little random, but who would win in a fight: Mewtwo, Shadow, Cloud, or Viewtiful Joe?
Easy... the player. That's who wins.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Charlie Sheen, der >.> he's always WINNING.

But aside from that, welcome back bro! Glad you had fun at camp ^_^ I too would like to hear ya sing.

...Why hasn't Chuck Norris been mentioned yet?
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Actually, we are all wrong.  This is the true winner:

[spoiler]

Any objections? inb4phoenixwright