SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

you even animated the spikes on his head!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I'm fully expecting you to win this contest.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

August 28, 2011, 02:34:23 PM #4757 Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 02:42:47 PM by NekuBrawler (aka SonicBrawler)
EPIC!

Would go great with this music:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 28, 2011, 02:25:20 PM
I'm fully expecting you to win this contest.
What contest? I already know he's going to have a better one then me.

Quote from: Dot on August 28, 2011, 02:22:41 PM
you even animated the spikes on his head!
Technically he didn't have too since they have physics. They just don't bend as much as the Sonic G ones do.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 27, 2011, 09:09:40 PM
Thanks guys XD  And here is a small gift for all of you:

[spoiler]

http://www.mediafire.com/?po29akh72hbbw4l

Wow.

For a second I thought that was Hollow Scott or something.

Dude, saw that Sonic animation in the family thread. Epically done good sir. How long did that take?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 28, 2011, 08:32:26 PM
Dude, saw that Sonic animation in the family thread. Epically done good sir. How long did that take?

I started work on it either yesterday or the day before.  Taken a few hours so far.  And it's not even half done XD

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 28, 2011, 08:34:00 PM
I started work on it either yesterday or the day before.  Taken a few hours so far.  And it's not even half done XD

Seems like it would. Has Sakurai contacted you yet to work on ssb4?  I know they are looking for devs. Yeah, it's epic.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 28, 2011, 08:39:01 PM
Seems like it would. Has Sakurai contacted you yet to work on ssb4?  I know they are looking for devs. Yeah, it's epic.

"16 year old novice animator becomes a part of Sakurai's SSB4 dev team"

That be would be freakin win XD  I just enter and see all these American and Japanese dudes twice my age and just go "hey".

It absolutely would be win. *high fives for being 16* Walk in there like a boss. Talk to corporate for me.

Maybe I could do voice-overs for some characters; I was thinking of being a voice actor. I have been thinking about doing psa's/animations but I don't know how far I will go with it. Would be really awesome to be able to work with you though.

Anyway how is the M team treating you?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

To be honest... You don't sound like you're 16 to me... You kinda sound like you're 18/19 from your Scott review.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

The best poll that has ever been made on this forums!

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on August 28, 2011, 09:19:46 PM
It absolutely would be win. *high fives for being 16* Walk in there like a boss. Talk to corporate for me.

Maybe I could do voice-overs for some characters; I was thinking of being a voice actor. I have been thinking about doing psa's/animations but I don't know how far I will go with it. Would be really awesome to be able to work with you though.

Anyway how is the M team treating you?

They're abusing me with chains and whips and chained whips T-T

Oh the P:M team is great.  I've got plenty to do there, since I've been asked to do/revamp a lot of animations.  When I do one, I get a few more XD  It's sometimes hard to keep up with them all.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 28, 2011, 09:23:27 PM
To be honest... You don't sound like you're 16 to me... You kinda sound like you're 18/19 from your Scott review.

Booyah!?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 29, 2011, 08:15:52 AM
The best poll that has ever been made on this forums!

 
That is all

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 29, 2011, 09:13:29 AM
They're abusing me with chains and whips and chained whips T-T

Oh the P:M team is great.  I've got plenty to do there, since I've been asked to do/revamp a lot of animations.  When I do one, I get a few more XD  It's sometimes hard to keep up with them all.

Booyah!?

 
That is all

Now can you do another Dancing animation...This time for Captain Falcon, doing the same dance Da Heavy does in the "Wanna Dance?" video?

-or maybe do it for Sonic since he can do the facial expression?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 29, 2011, 09:47:16 AM #4769 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 09:49:30 AM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: Velen on August 29, 2011, 09:17:44 AM
Now can you do another Dancing animation...This time for Captain Falcon, doing the same dance Da Heavy does in the "Wanna Dance?" video?

-or maybe do it for Sonic since he can do the facial expression?

*Watches dat vid*

Lol, the Heavy's expression is priceless XD  What I plan on actually doing for this Sonic dance is first making that Generations dance for the first 550 odd frames, then once I do that he transitions into some other dances.  They were going to go in this order:

- Generations breakdance (http://youtu.be/tlhbRr7OTfY?t=27s)
- Generations Classic shuffle (http://youtu.be/tlhbRr7OTfY?t=1m18s)
- Moonwalk in a circle
- MJ spin
- Carlton dance (http://youtu.be/zS1cLOIxsQ8?t=27s)
- One last thing to finish it all of with a bang

I have room for one more between the Carlton and the final one.