SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

He's here to kick ass, and look like bubble gum.

I knew it man! You lie to me though, you said it wasn't Kid Weed :c

Well, the animations look great so far. I'm glad this epic character is in good hands.

Good luck with this SDo0m.

I know the exact AAA attack you want.
His kicks are upside-down.
It's his AAB combo  in DBZ BT 3 for Wii.

Also, good luck.

lol as soon as i herd the music i knew it was tenkai.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Another DBZ character. Wohoo.
In case you didn't get the sarcasm, let me make it more clear by saying that I'm less than excited.

Sdo0m are you going to use my planet burst Animations or you making other?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Calamitas on September 19, 2011, 09:37:27 PM
Another DBZ character. Wohoo.
In case you didn't get the sarcasm, let me make it more clear by saying that I'm less than excited.
Pretty much this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 19, 2011, 09:40:00 PM #4942 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 09:41:17 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: Calamitas on September 19, 2011, 09:37:27 PM
Another DBZ character. Wohoo.
In case you didn't get the sarcasm, let me make it more clear by saying that I'm less than excited.

Hey here's an idea.  Hush you.  If you don't care, then why bother wasting my time commenting.  You don't see me going about your thread saying "oh great, a Golden Sun character, I couldn't give a crap" do you?

Quote from: Segtendo on September 19, 2011, 09:39:25 PM
Pretty much this.

Basically same as above.  Why bother commenting and wasting your time and mine by saying "I don't care"?

Quote from: Mariodk on September 19, 2011, 09:37:57 PM
Sdo0m are you going to use my planet burst Animations or you making other?

Nah.  I'm making all my own animations here.

All I've gotta say after fully reading the moveset is.... Too bad there's no Human Genocide attack.

Doesn't matter what you say.

I love your polls :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 19, 2011, 09:41:27 PM
All I've gotta say after fully reading the moveset is.... Too bad there's no Human Genocide attack.

I always felt that was more representative of Super Buu rather than Kid Buu.  Sure Kid Buu does it, but I think it's more staple to Super Buu since he does it in more instances (i.e. in the anime and the game, Kid Buu only does it in the anime).

It would work as a great as a Super Buu Final Smash though.  If I were to ever do a Super Buu moveset (which is VERY VERY unlikely), I would include that move for sure.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 19, 2011, 09:43:42 PM
I always felt that was more representative of Super Buu rather than Kid Buu.  Sure Kid Buu does it, but I think it's more staple to Super Buu since he does it in more instances (i.e. in the anime and the game, Kid Buu only does it in the anime).

It would work as a great as a Super Buu Final Smash though.  If I were to ever do a Super Buu moveset (which is VERY VERY unlikely), I would include that move for sure.

True, very true.

you can inc. a Super buu oneslot resizer then the moveset is done
since super buu over lucario is possible just needing to get kid buu more adult looking :D

i can life with Super buu using kid buu moveset :D (
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Calamitas on September 19, 2011, 09:37:27 PM
Another DBZ character. Wohoo.
In case you didn't get the sarcasm, let me make it more clear by saying that I'm less than excited.

Cal, what Dragon Ball Z PSA has SDo0m made? Cause I sure don't remember.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 19, 2011, 09:39:25 PM
Pretty much this.

Ah.. how sad. Some people never learn.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 19, 2011, 09:40:00 PM

Basically same as above.  Why bother commenting and wasting your time and mine by saying "I don't care"?

Exactly. Guess they got nothing better to do. Well, as every good thing has fanboys, they also have haters.

I just hate people who go out of their way to start [censored]. Whatever though, we'll end it here.

And holy [censored] sir, since when do you have so many pages? I knew you had a good amount, but damn!

I should keep up with this thread more often.

I also remember that poll option that said weed. Which made me smile very big. :)