Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1807380 times)
SmashClash
This is my title.
Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4950 on: September 19, 2011, 04:00:53 PM »

Hey, SDo0m. I was thinking wouldn't you want the combo for AAA @ 0:21:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kpdm-ADAB4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kpdm-ADAB4</a>

Warning: Good Quality. Lol

Volt_Storm_7
    Hyper Kitten

何で?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4951 on: September 19, 2011, 04:10:23 PM »

I thought you were dead (in correlation to A/A). Yay

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.

Currently Working on
    - Neku Animations
    - Sanji Animations
    - Crystal Animations

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4952 on: September 19, 2011, 04:13:51 PM »

Hey here's an idea.  Hush you.  If you don't care, then why bother wasting my time commenting.  You don't see me going about your thread saying "oh great, a Golden Sun character, I couldn't give a crap" do you?

You do realize dear sir that there's usually quite a difference between the effort and time that is required to do a good vertex hack and the effort and time required to make a good PSA?
    As for your question, I'm merely voicing my disapproval that out of all the possible projects that you have planned - of which some at least interest me - you picked this one, which I not only don't care about, but also am rather annoyed by.

Cal, what Dragon Ball Z PSA has SDo0m made? Cause I sure don't remember.

I wasn't exactly refering to the things sDoom has made, but rather to the recent projects that have appeared on this board in general. Dragon Ball Z ones have recently been rather frequent among those, and quite frankly, I'm just getting plain fed up with all this recent DBZ hype around the forums.
    « Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 04:19:01 PM by Calamitas » Logged

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4953 on: September 19, 2011, 04:30:20 PM »

Nice to see you back. And with Kid Buu! He has been my favorite enemy from DBZ. And dont mind those who don't like your doing a DBZ character. Your doing who you want to do.( I think)

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4954 on: September 19, 2011, 04:45:26 PM »

its wierd since sdoom had like 6 planned psas and he starts doing one he scrapped lol well if you are inspired to make kid buu just go for it xD altough i wont be using it  i bet many ppl will i hope someday you get inspired to do groundon too Tongue and maybe finishing up spidey

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4955 on: September 19, 2011, 04:49:01 PM »

You do realize dear sir that there's usually quite a difference between the effort and time that is required to do a good vertex hack and the effort and time required to make a good PSA?
    As for your question, I'm merely voicing my disapproval that out of all the possible projects that you have planned - of which some at least interest me - you picked this one, which I not only don't care about, but also am rather annoyed by.

Exactly the point.  A good PSA takes significantly longer than a
     good vertex.  I of all people know this better than anyone.  This is because of the fact that there are so many factors to consider with a PSA.  And honestly, I don't care about how you feel towards a franchise or character.  I don't make PSAs for you.  And your reasoning is stupid and bigoted and it makes you sound like an [censored].  

The reason why I'm creating this PSA is to experiment with something new and interesting in terms of gameplay mechanics.  Something fresh that feels fun and satisfying to use, yet at the same time offers a respectable level of balance in both casual and more competitive play.  

Despite what you may think, I've been thinking and considering this PSA pretty much from when I joined P:M, and I've been studying up on how P:M Lucario plays so I could group together ideas that would allow for fluid combos.  Ones with the same amount of careful intricacy as P:M Lucario.  I "left" partially because I wanted some quiet time to further think about it.

Now after many hours of careful thought, of P:M playtesting and of animation construction, you come out and say "I don't give a f***". Do you know how bad that makes me feel?  That you're not even going to glance at my hard work and worse yet directly say that you don't care just because of your stupid opinion over a franchise?  

If you didn't care about it for legitimate reasons, such as you don't want to replace Lucario or this kind of playstyle doesn't interest you that would be fine.  Because that is the most important thing when it comes to PSAs.  HOW IT PLAYS.  Not which character from which god forsaken series, but how the moveset plays.  Just like how the important things when it comes to vertexing are the character's design and the quality of the hack and how good it looks.

Now please, if you still having nothing worthwhile to say, then kindly gtfo.

Rant over.  iPhone typing is effort...

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Hey! Listen! Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4956 on: September 19, 2011, 04:58:05 PM »

Exactly the point.  A good PSA takes significantly longer than a
     good vertex.  I of all people know this better than anyone.  This is because of the fact that there are so many factors to consider with a PSA.
    Because that is the most important thing when it comes to PSAs.  HOW IT PLAYS.  Not which character from which god forsaken series, but how the moveset plays.  Just like how the important things when it comes to vertexing are the character's design and the quality of the hack and how good it looks.

All of that is so true. one of the biggest factors of me prolonging my Cascade PSA was because I was never able to think of how I wanted her to play.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4957 on: September 19, 2011, 05:26:50 PM »

So you're making Kid Buu a combo character? Cool, i'd like to play-test this baby for sure. I don't like Kid Buu but i do like DBZ, so i'm gonna test this when a beta is out Smiley

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4958 on: September 19, 2011, 05:49:26 PM »

Interesting in the video around 3:30 where he appears to be suffering from some sort of magnetism to the ground. 0.o

Not the biggest dbz fan, but I will check this out when the beta is released. It's just good to see you back to hacking.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4959 on: September 19, 2011, 05:54:36 PM »

Exactly the point.  A good PSA takes significantly longer than a good vertex.  I of all people know this better than anyone.  This is because of the fact that there are so many factors to consider with a PSA.  And honestly, I don't care about how you feel towards a franchise or character.  I don't make PSAs for you.  And your reasoning is stupid and bigoted and it makes you sound like an [censored].   The reason why I'm creating this PSA is to experiment with something new and interesting in terms of gameplay mechanics.  Something fresh that feels fun and satisfying to use, yet at the same time offers a respectable level of balance in both casual and more competitive play.   Despite what you may think, I've been thinking and considering this PSA pretty much from when I joined P:M, and I've been studying up on how P:M Lucario plays so I could group together ideas that would allow for fluid combos.  Ones with the same amount of careful intricacy as P:M Lucario.  I "left" partially because I wanted some quiet time to further think about it. Now after many hours of careful thought, of P:M playtesting and of animation construction, you come out and say "I don't give a f***". Do you know how bad that makes me feel?  That you're not even going to glance at my hard work and worse yet directly say that you don't care just because of your stupid opinion over a franchise?   If you didn't care about it for legitimate reasons, such as you don't want to replace Lucario or this kind of playstyle doesn't interest you that would be fine.  Because that is the most important thing when it comes to PSAs.  HOW IT PLAYS.  Not which character from which god forsaken series, but how the moveset plays.  Just like how the important things when it comes to vertexing are the character's design and the quality of the hack and how good it looks. Now please, if you still having nothing worthwhile to say, then kindly gtfo. Rant over.  iPhone typing is effort...
    I agree. That 4th paragraph actually made me sad the way you explained. I hate that. I appreciate you SDo0m. I can't wait to see this new gamplay mechanic. I've been waiting for that on-hit cancel system for even faster, DBZ-like fighting.

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

« Reply #4960 on: September 19, 2011, 05:54:58 PM »

Oh sweet Kid buu is looking legit, i dunno what that was side tilt or fsmash or AAA but that back handed swing looks perfect. Idk why it caught my eye the most.

The JumpB and jumpAirealB don't seem to fit very well though, the animation looks too choppy and too floaty at the same time.

As well as the EscapeB it seems like he isnt really dodging at all, nor even back flipping. Its like he is being picked up and moved by someone else and not actually moving himself.

but all in all, its looking fantastic.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #4961 on: September 19, 2011, 06:13:55 PM »

SDo0m, I take back what I said earlier.

I had no idea what I was thinking when I said that. >.<

That being said, looking forward to another epic PSA and welcome back Smiley

: SW-2632-7270-6724

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

« Reply #4962 on: September 19, 2011, 08:00:49 PM »

I love how he sort of gallops in his dash (or is it his walk?) animation. It gives him personality. The backwards first jump is really good too, and his heavy landing animation is great how he spreads out on the ground.
    His down aerial is very promising too; the squashing motion as he hits the ground is very comical.

Despite not knowing much about DBZ I'm definitely trying this moveset out. I'm glad to see that you're back and enjoying your own choice of projects.

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4963 on: September 19, 2011, 08:41:19 PM »

Where's Mista Zero? D:

Ah well, nice consolation. Anyways, Buu looks great, and it's awesome to see you back!

...For the fourth time. DX
    « Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 09:48:41 PM by Dark Aura » Logged

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #4964 on: September 19, 2011, 08:47:31 PM »

Wow. Kid Buu, I wasn't expecting this to get done but I am pleasantly surprised. The animations are looking amazing, you really captured his "character."

Silky smooth animations like a baby's bottom.

Pages:  1 ... 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: