SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 28, 2011, 06:29:36 PM
There is another person whom you should consider. _Data_Drain_. He's a great feedback giver.

Well, he hasn't offered so I assume he doesn't want to playtest.  He was previously expressing before how he didn't really care for the whole DBZ thing.  But you're right, he's an excellent feedback giver.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 28, 2011, 06:36:32 PMWell, he hasn't offered so I assume he doesn't want to playtest.  He was previously expressing before how he didn't really care for the whole DBZ thing.  But you're right, he's an excellent feedback giver.
I see. I could test if you like. I'm not a big DBZ fan, so overhyping wouldn't be a worry. And if I play something for a while even though I don't notice it at first, I do notice it later on.

I managed to get a on-hit cancel working on one of Silver's moves (his back-air). If you can't get your coding to work, try taking a look at that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'll think about it KJ.  And once I get this OHC sorted I may make a preview vid...

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 28, 2011, 07:24:53 PM
I'll think about it KJ.  And once I get this OHC sorted I may make a preview vid...
i know this may sound wierd but SilentDoom you are now a warned moderator? how does that work out? xD also looking foward to the video  and see how the OHC system will work out im kinda curious
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if you want me and my roommate could play test it. we have a lot of mixed psa's we use so we can match it to various psa strengths (as in B-, vB, and B+ and a few op and god psa's) lol would give us something to do till my laptop gets fixed.

Kid Buu huh? I wish there was a Super Buu vertex. That would be an awesome PSA right there. (human genocide FTW)
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


I'll gladly playtest (And I might even be willing to help animate) when you start on that Travis Touchdown PSA. And because he goes over Ike I can port him over whoever I want =3 (Metaknight shall never see the light of brawl again...)

Also, quick question, I put Cloud over MK for the time being and his wall jump doesn't quite work. He just kind of sticks to the wall and thats about it, is he also supposed to run up it or what? I saw that in his animations.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Sooooo close to releasing the playtester demo version.  Just the Neutral B and the Side B need fixing.  I may have to do the Side B in a ghetto way with Time Manipulation instead of using Lucario's Side B throw as the basis.  It's causing a few odd things to happen.  I may hopefully be able to keep the Neutral B as an article though.

when you send it to us, can you also include a list of things you want us to specifcly look at? and could I record it?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes I shall and yes of course you can.  I will pm all the playtesters with the link and details.  Frosty and Sikura you two will be playtesters as well.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 29, 2011, 09:54:56 PMYes I shall and yes of course you can.  I will pm all the playtesters with the link and details.  Frosty and Sikura you two will be playtesters as well.
What about the other playtest volunteers on the bottom of the previous page still unlisted? =o

If you're not on the list I said before (or at any other point where I've named you as a playtester), you probably won't be a playtester.  Please nobody take it personally.  It doesn't mean I don't like you, I tried to be as fair as possible with the decision and take into consideration what kind of feedback I've seen from the users in the past.

And don't forget, I'll still be making preview videos and pics to keep you guys hyped whilst I receive feedback.  And also don't forget, you'll all get to play it eventually once I'm satisfied with it ;)

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 29, 2011, 10:04:52 PMIf you're not on the list I said before (or at any other point where I've named you as a playtester), you probably won't be a playtester.  Please nobody take it personally.  It doesn't mean I don't like you, I tried to be as fair as possible with the decision and take into consideration what kind of feedback I've seen from the users in the past. And don't forget, I'll still be making preview videos and pics to keep you guys hyped whilst I receive feedback.  And also don't forget, you'll all get to play it eventually once I'm satisfied with it ;)
I'm only saying because you put that list up before several additional people asked to playtest, but you then allowed frostymm and Sirkura.

when do you think it will be done so the tester can test?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.