SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Just take your time SilentDo0m ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on October 12, 2011, 10:46:04 PM
Just take your time SilentDo0m ;)
Agreed, pressure like asking for release dates doesn't help anyone. More than likely, the creator doesn't know, and even if you knew, it's not gonna be released any faster.

Good luck, SDoom, we can already tell this PSA will be of epic proportions.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 12, 2011, 10:38:00 PMWhen he's done :srs: Seriously, I really need to put the message up in my sig.  I've said this time and time again.  I never know when I'm going to release my hacks until they are VERY close to completion.  
ppl ignore Sig. or link on them
just got a PM from a noob who think i do requests for free and dont even looked in that link in my signture so say it in sign. wont help that much
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 12, 2011, 10:38:00 PM
When he's done :srs:

Seriously, I really need to put the message up in my sig.  I've said this time and time again.  I never know when I'm going to release my hacks until they are VERY close to completion. 
Sorry for asking.... i just love kid buu

The progress on the specials looks great. I especially like what you've done with neutral special. Keep up the good work.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: deadsavior on October 13, 2011, 02:51:03 PM
The progress on the specials looks great. I especially like what you've done with neutral special. Keep up the good work.

Thanks good sir ^^ Though it would've never happened if it wasn't for Scott XD

Also, whilst I can't give a release date, I can at least give a progress report, and tell you guys how many and which animations I need and may do, and what stuff in PSA I need to do:

Animations:

13 animations

- Up Throw (will take fairly long)
- Down Throw (will take probably the longest)
- Final Smash Start (won't take very long)
- Final Smash "entering the correct position" (will take seconds)
- Final Smash charging the attack (will take fairly long)
- Final Smash releasing the attack (will take not too long)
- Final Smash End (will take not very long)
- Side Taunt (will take fairly long)
- Win1 (will take fairly long)
- Win1Wait (won't take long)
- Win2 (will take fairly long)
- Win2Wait (won't take long)
- Win3 (will take fairly long)
- Win3Wait (will take fairly long since this is the laughing one)
- Sexy Dance Secret Taunt (will take fairly long)

Here are the "maybe" animations

4 animations

- Wait2
- Wait3
- Revamp WalkSlow
- Revamp WalkMid

This may seem like quite a bit, but 4 of them or only maybes and quite a few of them are very short.  Furthermore, I'm working very quickly AND half term is coming up after tomorrow!  I did new F Air, B Throw and F Throw today (each is 44, 70 and 80 frames respectively) all in one day, and all of them came out pretty nicely if I do say so myself.

As far as the PSA aspects go, nothing is particularly hard or long.  Even the Final Smash will be pretty easy to do.  And I can't really do any additional balance changes now from what I've done.

But that's not all, then we need all the interface hacks.  If someone wants to make retextures (preferably quite cool ones, maybe with some patterns on the body and make sure that you do not change the colour of the pants/trousers), BSPs, CSPs, names, icons etc.  And maybe a new soundpack too since the current one has flawed voice clips.

And of course I STILL need the leg...

And then once that's all done, I'll make a video and blog post then it will be released

i can make all the interface hacks and probably recolors/retextures, but i would need ideas...
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I could make a camo texture recolor. But that's about the only color I'm good at making
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I can make all of the recolors to be canon, all CSP's and BP's, Interface names I already have. I can have them up in about 1 hour for you.

Edit:
Wait, but what if I want to make a Dabura based one with Red Skin and Blue pants? D: You said don't touch teh pants.. Or Namekian with Green Skin and Purple pants.. Well, I'll make them and upload them so they're optional :D

Quote from: xZedkiel on October 13, 2011, 08:10:14 PM
I can make all of the recolors to be canon, all CSP's and BP's, Interface names I already have. I can have them up in about 1 hour for you.

Edit:
Wait, but what if I want to make a Dabura based one with Red Skin and Blue pants? D: You said don't touch teh pants.. Or Namekian with Green Skin and Purple pants.. Well, I'll make them and upload them so they're optional :D

Well, of course you can make separate ones, but the ones included in the PSA pack can't have different colour pants.  Reason being is because the leg for Mystic Combination can only be one colour, so it would look odd when you have a white leg sticking out the ground, but the rest of Buu's leg is blue for example.

I'm not fussed if they're canon or not, as long as they look cool and aren't just plain colours.  And idea I had was maybe a black Kid Buu with white "Majin" insignia all over his body for example. 

You guys can be creative ;)

so who is the choosen one?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Quote from: KTH on October 13, 2011, 08:26:32 PM
Hey Sdoom :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LILhai7IHI

I'm pretty sure you see that video 8)

Of course I have :P

But that has complete irrelevance to what's happening XD

Quote from: Dot on October 13, 2011, 08:24:58 PM
so who is the choosen one?

What are you talking about?  If you want to make retextures, make them.  Anyone can do it, and I'll pick and mix.


Quote from: KTH on October 13, 2011, 09:21:22 PM
PSA soon by Sdoom? :vyse:
This would be epic :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.