SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: jokekid on December 20, 2011, 01:00:01 AM
its possible, just import a multi model... rig each sword to a different bone and import it into brawl all together... put it over the second sword or the sword glow, since they use mdl0s...

Thought it would involve something like this.  Though I wouldn't be able to do it since I can't import models.  If someone could do this along with somehow obtaining the KH2 Advent Children model for Cloud that would be really ideal.

I have a feeling I'll have quite a bit of fun with this when I get round to it. 

A cloud this complex in moveset/code wise?

you really know how to push the ltter don't you Sdo0m?

i really love this concept actually, it's pretty darned awesome =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 20, 2011, 01:14:29 AM
Thought it would involve something like this.  Though I wouldn't be able to do it since I can't import models.  If someone could do this along with somehow obtaining the KH2 Advent Children model for Cloud that would be really ideal.

I have a feeling I'll have quite a bit of fun with this when I get round to it. 
u know u can count on me for that sort of models... remember viewtifull joe?? ^^

Quote from: jokekid on December 20, 2011, 08:42:52 AM
u know u can count on me for that sort of models... remember viewtifull joe?? ^^

Aye bro.  I still regret not being able to use that awesome Six Machine model you did :-\

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 20, 2011, 09:13:20 AM
Aye bro.  I still regret not being able to use that awesome Six Machine model you did :-\

>.<
true, but i enjoyed making it, so doesnt matter xDD

Your new Cloud fair idea sounds like the fair animation I gave Wolfric for his update to your old Cloud. I didn't get a chance to officially add it to my Cloud yet, so I'm not sure if you knew about it. Using it might save you some time, and it looks way better than the old one.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: HaloedHero on December 20, 2011, 03:59:33 PM
Your new Cloud fair idea sounds like the fair animation I gave Wolfric for his update to your old Cloud. I didn't get a chance to officially add it to my Cloud yet, so I'm not sure if you knew about it. Using it might save you some time, and it looks way better than the old one.
Lol, I was gonna point this out for I forgot to...


Anyways yeah. I'm sure it's noticeable in the video I made.

Oh I saw it and I'll definitely consider using it.  Though I'll probably play around with it and adjust it to fit how I envisioned it :3

Oh and...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Procrastination will be the end of me...

Good luck with this, SDo0m ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 21, 2011, 01:26:06 AM
Oh I saw it and I'll definitely consider using it.  Though I'll probably play around with it and adjust it to fit how I envisioned it :3

Oh and...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Procrastination will be the end of me...
...
...

I'll try to make Beyond finish his AC Cloud rig. <_<

Also, what is needed to make the splitting sword thing again?

I suppose that you enjoy animating quite a bit. And I'm sure that everybody here would like to procrastinate less; I know I would. :p


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 21, 2011, 01:26:06 AM
Oh I saw it and I'll definitely consider using it.  Though I'll probably play around with it and adjust it to fit how I envisioned it :3

Oh and...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Procrastination will be the end of me...
damn dude XD. I have no reason to argue because Ive been waiting for someone to re-do cloud but its just funny how you always change your mind.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

A preview already?  I guess I just love you guys this much :af:

[spoiler]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL6o8isv28s

Just a few animations.  Pointless 720p is pointless ^^  There are a load more that are technically "done", but they aren't new/revamped ones.  They're either old ones, or ones from haloedhero's Cloud that I thought generally looked nicer than mine.

But yeah, vid shows revamped Wait, AAA combo, Dash Attack, F Tilt (3 hits though I think I may change the third hit), Up Tilt and Climhazzard.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 21, 2011, 11:11:20 PM
A preview already?  I guess I just love you guys this much :af:

[spoiler]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL6o8isv28s

Just a few animations.  Pointless 720p is pointless ^^  There are a load more that are technically "done", but they aren't new/revamped ones.  They're either old ones, or ones from haloedhero's Cloud that I thought generally looked nicer than mine.

But yeah, vid shows revamped Wait, AAA combo, Dash Attack, F Tilt (3 hits though I think I may change the third hit), Up Tilt and Climhazzard.
Sir, you've got me REALLY HYPED now. Seriously. o_o

Wow, those look really nice!

Though, the third hit for the F-Tilt does looks quite odd... It almost doesn't look natural...

Overall, it looks good.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread