SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Classy Pervy on December 22, 2011, 02:45:52 PM
If you want I can UV Almost perfectly now o-o
ok, i'll make the models ^^

only problem is time, in holidays i wont be able to do anything model-wise...
so dont expect anything until at least 12 january...

Quote from: jokekid on December 22, 2011, 09:29:38 PM
ok, i'll make the models ^^

only problem is time, in holidays i wont be able to do anything model-wise...
so dont expect anything until at least 12 january...

Crap, I'll be gone by then >.> I'll be back for a few hours on the 27th o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Cloud looks great! My friends gonna flip when he finds out your revamping him. I know I did. XD

On a side note, I simply cannot express my gratitude for the video references you gave for him. Why? You introduced me to Card Sagas Wars. And I'm sorry to say that all my hype went from Cloud to that game. D:

Done the F Smash, U Smash, D Smash (same as Thany's I just tweaked and adjusted it so the sword doesn't phase through the ground on the 2nd slash), N Air, F Air and Climhazzard follow up hit. As far as normals go, I just need to do the 3rd and 4th hits of the F Tilt and the D Air.  Then I'll move onto specials.

good there is .rel porting for ike so i can get yours Cloud on G&W or olimar
and my naruto over Ike(mainly cuz of so he can get SFX pack) :D

hope the Cloud V2 will be much more fun then V1 (i only know cloud from KC-MM and i still like that PSA)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

OMIGOSH Sdo0m your making my second favorite character besides peach even more epic. and to think i just got my cloud in dissidia 012 to level 100 no more than 8 hours ago =D

i love you, and this is something i would love to beta test... i mean... i would be a "vacuum" for you man
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


The cape follows Brawl's physics and gravity, therefore animating it is a total waste of time.  And besides, the main costume that will be included in this is the AC Cloud costume which doesn't even have a cape anyway.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 23, 2011, 01:33:53 AM
The cape follows Brawl's physics and gravity, therefore animating it is a total waste of time.  And besides, the main costume that will be included in this is the AC Cloud costume which doesn't even have a cape anyway.

Oh! Then it's ok, the animations look great!

wow thats a lot of progress. considering at first you said you weren't even going to touch this for a while. But anyways keep up the fantastic work SDo0m.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 23, 2011, 01:33:53 AM
The cape follows Brawl's physics and gravity, therefore animating it is a total waste of time.  And besides, the main costume that will be included in this is the AC Cloud costume which doesn't even have a cape anyway.

Is this for Beyond's AC Cloud costume or is there going to be a new one?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 23, 2011, 08:57:41 PM
Is this for Beyond's AC Cloud costume or is there going to be a new one?

Waiting for an import model.  Beyond's old vertex has many flaws.


awesome
inb4FFfanboys
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later