Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1789140 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5760 on: December 26, 2011, 02:38:44 PM »

I spoil you guys XD  I dunno, I've just been having too much fun with these animations:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvRabUu7JUU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvRabUu7JUU</a>

This preview is unlisted (yay I can finally make unlisted vids again) so only y'all here can see. 

So here are the Neutral B attacks, Fira, Blade Beam and Meteorain.  I've also done air versions of Fira and Blade Beam, but I'm not too sure on how I should go about doing the Meteorain air animation.  Also, Meteorain looks a little odd on the side, mainly because I animated it from the front to match the Dissidia animations (it looks awesome from the front though and it took AGES).

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5761 on: December 26, 2011, 02:47:07 PM »

I spoil you guys XD  I dunno, I've just been having too much fun with these animations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvRabUu7JUU

This preview is unlisted (yay I can finally make unlisted vids again) so only y'all here can see. 

So here are the Neutral B attacks, Fira, Blade Beam and Meteorain.  I've also done air versions of Fira and Blade Beam, but I'm not too sure on how I should go about doing the Meteorain air animation.  Also, Meteorain looks a little odd on the side, mainly because I animated it from the front to match the Dissidia animations (it looks awesome from the front though and it took AGES).
    1. Fira? If it's only a fireball, wouldn't it be Fire?

2. I'm loving how the new Meteorain animation is looking! Surely looks great from the front, but... (And the odd thing from the side would be the Sword, it looks dull to me, maybe you could add some flipping to it so it looks better from the side?)

3. Blade beam surely looks epic.

4. I hope you don't drop this 'til you do a formal release. D:

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5762 on: December 26, 2011, 02:54:49 PM »

1. Fira? If it's only a fireball, wouldn't it be Fire?

2. I'm loving how the new Meteorain animation is looking! Surely looks great from the front, but... (And the odd thing from the side would be the Sword, it looks dull to me, maybe you could add some flipping to it so it looks better from the side?)

3. Blade beam surely looks epic.

4. I hope you don't drop this 'til you do a formal release. D:

Fire = Single homing fireball
    Fira = Single straight, faster fireball
    Firaga = 3 fireballs

So it's Fira.

Also, what do you mean by "flipping"?  The sword already is thrown out of his hand and spun around like some kind of hollow ragdoll (as is the norm in Final Fantasy).  Tad confused

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5763 on: December 26, 2011, 03:51:39 PM »

Fire = Single homing fireball
    Fira = Single straight, faster fireball
    Firaga = 3 fireballs

So it's Fira.

Also, what do you mean by "flipping"?  The sword already is thrown out of his hand and spun around like some kind of hollow ragdoll (as is the norm in Final Fantasy).  Tad confused
    Yes, but as you could see, from the side it's not noticeable, maybe adjust it so it's more noted from the side?

And yeah, lol. I never actually used Fira in Dissidia... I only used Fire, and Firaga once (Which were 3 fireballs with a short trajectory)

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5764 on: December 26, 2011, 03:59:57 PM »

Yes, but as you could see, from the side it's not noticeable, maybe adjust it so it's more noted from the side?

And yeah, lol. I never actually used Fira in Dissidia... I only used Fire, and Firaga once (Which were 3 fireballs with a short trajectory)
    How about if he takes a step back with his right foot to face the screen and spins it while facing the screen and takes a step forward with his right foot to face the side again when he stabs the sword into the ground?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5765 on: December 26, 2011, 04:29:45 PM »

It's not noticeable in the vid, because that cuts out frames.  Not only does Youtube playback at 30 FPS rather than In Brawlbox it's clear.  However, what I have done is tilted the sword back a little bit when it's spinning so it's a little clearer.

How about if he takes a step back with his right foot to face the screen and spins it while facing the screen and takes a step forward with his right foot to face the side again when he stabs the sword into the ground?

I tried that already, didn't really make much of a difference actually.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5766 on: December 26, 2011, 04:41:12 PM »

It's not noticeable in the vid, because that cuts out frames.  Not only does Youtube playback at 30 FPS rather than In Brawlbox it's clear.  However, what I have done is tilted the sword back a little bit when it's spinning so it's a little clearer.
    I suppose I'd have to see the real thing.

Anyways, are you planning on making a SFX pack? If so, I can send you the .WAVs. I was planning on doing it myself for my edits of your V1, but I think it'd be wasted time if I did. XD

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5767 on: December 26, 2011, 04:49:11 PM »

Anyways, are you planning on making a SFX pack? If so, I can send you the .WAVs. I was planning on doing it myself for my edits of your V1, but I think it'd be wasted time if I did. XD

I would like there to be a sound pack, and I would be able to get the sounds from vids like this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJMy2txnr3o" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJMy2txnr3o</a>

However, I would prefer the Japanese voice here (it's just so annoying how the English VA pauses in the middle of every sentence, often in places where it makes no sense whatsoever) and I myself wouldn't make it.  Trust me dude, if I could make sound packs, all of my PSAs would have one (which isn't the case XD)

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5768 on: December 26, 2011, 04:57:59 PM »

I would like there to be a sound pack, and I would be able to get the sounds from vids like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJMy2txnr3o

However, I would prefer the Japanese voice here (it's just so annoying how the English VA pauses in the middle of every sentence, often in places where it makes no sense whatsoever) and I myself wouldn't make it.  Trust me dude, if I could make sound packs, all of my PSAs would have one (which isn't the case XD)
    I could attempt making it myself, but all I have are the English .WAVs which I ripped.

I don't like taking sounds from Youtube videos... I always get the feeling they lose quality... .-.

Hmm, we'll see how it goes.

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5769 on: December 26, 2011, 05:03:03 PM »

Cloud's looking really good SDoom, keep up the good work!

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #5770 on: December 26, 2011, 05:39:01 PM »

Hey man, just very little feedback. Something I noticed when watching your video.

I know you're trying to make it balanced, but at 2:15.

There is no [censored]ing way in hell, that an opponent at 117% damage can get hit with a down smash, and not die.

Specially if you charged it all the way.

Like I said, I know you're trying to make it balanced, but don't over do it to the point where it's weak.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5771 on: December 26, 2011, 06:01:43 PM »

Hey man, just very little feedback. Something I noticed when watching your video.

There is no [censored]ing way in hell, that an opponent at 117% damage can get hit with a down smash, and not die.

Like I said, I know you're trying to make it balanced, but don't over do it to the point where it's weak.
    Yes, there is a way in hell for an opponent not to die at that %, try Ness, Jigglypuff's, Sheik's (Depending on hitbox), Peach's, I'm sure these (If not all) won't kill you at that % (Using Mario a sa base with 117%)

I'd suggest waiting for a first release and then drop out balancing feedback, 'cause it's too early to do so and to make this attack stronger, the rest of his attacks need to be considered, as well.

Like, MK's Up Smash is trash when it comes to KO power, but that doesn't means it needs to be buffed as the rest of his moves are.... You know.
    « Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 06:14:14 PM by Albafika » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5772 on: December 27, 2011, 01:10:49 AM »

There is no [censored] way in hell, that an opponent at 117% damage can get hit with a down smash, and not die.

Also adding on from what Albafika said, this is te initial mode designed to be not very strong at all, hence why his general damage output is low and his knockback isn't great.  As you upgrade him, killing becomes easier.

Also don't forget that Cloud's reach in general is insane.  Ike has amazing reach and priority in vBrawl due to his sword, and Cloud's is even bigger.

But again, as Albafika said it's way too early to say for sure.  I haven't even tested him in battle yet.  The vid shown here was literally me putting a bunch of coding in PSA without any sort of revisions.  Took no longer than a couple of hours to program every normal
    « Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 05:09:40 AM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5773 on: December 28, 2011, 01:39:36 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvRabUu7JUU

Man, it's a shame that it doesn't look as awesome from the side. Meteorain looks quite epic from the front. Fira looks pretty nice; like a light tap in the air and fira is cast. It's hard to describe but I like it.

I don't usually do voicepacks (riivolution was a pain when I tried it, but it was before Beyond made that thing to make the setup the same as gecko), but I would prefer the Japanese voices over the English as well. If I had to guess the English va probably pauses to make it match the lip sync that was done for the Japanese, but some actors simply don't know how to do it and make it seem natural. Also Japanese sounds cool.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5774 on: December 29, 2011, 06:58:35 PM »

Working on the Side B animations now.  Done the first two, just need to remake Omnislash v5.  Still need ideas for a new D Air >_<.  Here's what needs to be done animations wise:

- Omnislash v5
    - D Air
    - All Up Bs
    - Down B
    - Final Smash
    - Two new taunts (D Taunt will be the one by haloedhero in Albafika's Cloud)
    - New victory poses (one of which will be kind of like his FF7 victory animation)

Pages:  1 ... 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: