Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1770792 times)
Mansta8
Lol Kitten

• Awards Stack Smash Team Favorite'd Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5790 on: December 31, 2011, 07:21:09 AM »

One of his victory taunts should reference the raising arm in air victory thing the classic FF games have.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #5791 on: December 31, 2011, 08:23:47 AM »

Hm... That Cloud still has rigging issues, and no additional expressions...

The issues are with his shoulder, and neck... And like many other rigs, no finger rigging...

Left shoulder is fine, right shoulder has a minor issue (although actually both have quite a notable texture stretching issue when the angle is quite extreme), neck is easy to work around.  Fingers are a bit meh though, especially when literally every other Cloud model has the fingers rigged (though overall they all look worse than this one).  And I couldn't really care about expressions.  Cloud's face is pretty expressionless anyway XD

Though the other issue is with stretching near the trouser area.  Still, overall it's miles better than the vertex or any other Cloud import released.
    « Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 08:45:45 AM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #5792 on: December 31, 2011, 12:15:32 PM »

And I couldn't really care about expressions.  Cloud's face is pretty expressionless anyway XD
    Got that right.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5793 on: December 31, 2011, 01:25:41 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Cloud in his most amazingly amazing form.  Screw the Final Fantasy god monster final bosses.  None of them have anything on this...

SUPER SEIZURE DEDE-CLOUD RUN OMG?!?!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5794 on: December 31, 2011, 01:31:31 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Cloud in his most amazingly amazing form.  Screw the Final Fantasy god monster final bosses.  None of them have anything on this...

Y'know, I'd have been REALLY scared (As this reminded me of that creepy comic..) if I had seen this on night time. XD

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #5795 on: December 31, 2011, 04:26:58 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Cloud in his most amazingly amazing form.  Screw the Final Fantasy god monster final bosses.  None of them have anything on this...

Looks like he's gotta take a dump.

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5796 on: December 31, 2011, 05:41:41 PM »

The stuff of nightmares my friends. Now SDoom mind telling me what the [censored] you were on when conceiving this monstrosity?

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #5797 on: December 31, 2011, 07:15:03 PM »

Hey SD, would you be anywhere near interested in helping me out with my Krystal PSA over zelda when I get her imported? :/

I could do most of the normals and smashes, but the specials will definitely require some assistance (Animation and psa wise) Of course it'll be quite some time before I even get her imported. I'm just now finishing up the rigging on her legs >_> and got the rest of her to go...

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #5798 on: January 01, 2012, 12:47:57 AM »

I have a good feeling he will decline.
    SDo0m has never collabed on a PSA before.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #5799 on: January 01, 2012, 01:00:50 AM »

Well...AG said he/they might help out when they find the time, so you never know. And anyways it'll be a while before I finish the rigging, let alone the import, or any of the animations for the psa.

I meant more along the lines of helping me figuring out what coding to do, some of these specials will be quite troublesome, especially the down, neutral and up special.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5800 on: January 01, 2012, 01:43:28 AM »

Challenge Accepted. ¦(

*is collabed with SDo0m on Shadow*

Challenge Completed. ¦)

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5801 on: January 01, 2012, 02:08:12 AM »

You have really outdone yourself with running animations. It looks like it was done by a pro really. Magnificent. I feel as though it needs to be displayed in the poll.

I meant more along the lines of helping me figuring out what coding to do, some of these specials will be quite troublesome, especially the down, neutral and up special.

So all but 1 of the specials then?

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #5802 on: January 01, 2012, 02:15:50 AM »

Yeah, the side special will be just one big loopable hitbox with ice graphics...no biggie.
    The others (particularly the down and neutral specials) will be quite tricky, at least for me :/

Though As I've said before, need to get the darn thing imported first, which could take some time >_<;;

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5803 on: January 01, 2012, 05:47:29 AM »

I have a good feeling he will decline.
    He might decline but if i remember correctly he has done a few collabs before with KJP, Divine overlord and MarioDK i think.....

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5804 on: January 01, 2012, 06:12:24 AM »

When I collab people, it's usually because they contributed in what I think of as a major way to the hack.  

With Shadow, I collabed Mastaklo since his Shadow was the initial base; Wave because I used parts of his Sonic PSAs and because he did some awesome retextures etc; boot because the Shadow model included was his; HAGURE because I used some moves from his Battle Shadow, and Hax again for other Shadow related things.

With Cloud, I collabed .Fade because of Cloud 2.5, haloedhero because of his FF7 Cloud and Feanor because he helped with a number of animations.  

With V.Joe, although I did 100% of the PSA and animation work, I collabed Beyond for his model, 2DaMax for the sound pack and SmashClash for an alternate version.

Point is, I do collab with users but rarely during the development of a PSA (usually it's just to help out with something related to a PSA someone else started).  Like Master_Ryuk said, I've collabed with KJP for Scyther ages ago, Divine for Dante (probably the most prominent example) and MarioDK with a few Goku animations for Christmas.

Now will I help you NZM?  Well, pose your ideas here for those specials that you need help with, then I'll try my best to explain how to go about doing them.  If it's not working out after my explanations, then I'll try it out myself.

The stuff of nightmares my friends. Now SDoom mind telling me what the [censored] you were on when conceiving this monstrosity?

Dat sexy drug called boredom.  Literally all I did was load up FitDededeMotionEtc.pac with Cloud's model, and viewed the run.  It looked so hilarious that I just had to make a .gif XD

You have really outdone yourself with running animations. It looks like it was done by a pro really. Magnificent. I feel as though it needs to be displayed in the poll.

You sir, are a genius!  I would do it, if I didn't have a more serious poll option lined up Tongue

EDIT:  New poll.  I need the views of you guys.  What do you think is the best way this mechanic should function?
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 06:54:51 AM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: