Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1786820 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5940 on: January 05, 2012, 10:04:47 AM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24557&Moderated=All&facebook=true
    this hack gave me a idea of the last alt. outfit Cheesy
    will merge a shadow model i got with Vegeta so he have real shadow shoes and that stuff Cheesy

u gotta be kidding, me... that hack isnt even a serious hack... actually now i see by who he was inspired to write that description.. xDDD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5941 on: January 05, 2012, 10:10:54 AM »

im doing it cuz Vegeta is the DBZ´s Shadow (both always angry/rival to main char.)
    like sasuke is naruto´s Shadow(both emo/rival to main char.)
    i not doing it cuz of cal.
    he making hacks for things he hate(as i dont know why) like shadow the Kong then shadow was overrated
    cloud kirby then cloud was overrated
    that thing on DDD and piccoloshi

but if ppl hate that hack i dont do it
    but im possible giving Vegeta a outfit that can possible fit very well for green Cheesy
    i give preview of it later today Cheesy
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 10:27:17 AM by MarioDK » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5942 on: January 05, 2012, 10:32:36 AM »

Quote from: MarioDK
    im doing it cuz Vegeta is the DBZ´s Shadow (both always angry/rival to main char.)
    like sasuke is naruto´s Shadow(both emo/rival to main char.)
    No, Vegeta is DBZ's Shadow because they're both whiny collective pains-in-the-neck like they were the only ones entitled to fight against the main protagonists like they have some sort of effeminate crush.

Quote from: MarioDK
    he making hacks for things he hate(as i dont know why) like shadow the Kong then shadow was overrated
    cloud kirby then cloud was overrated
    that thing on DDD and piccoloshi

You don't know why? You mean the hundreds of Shadow hacks, hundreds of Cloud hacks, dozens of Sepiroth PSAs don't hint you as to WHY Cal does this? I mean, the answer is right there in the past sentence.

As for Piccoloshi, you clearly haven't watched enough DBZ Abridged.

But I digress, I hope SDoom's Vegetable PSA is the one PSA to end all others, and same with Cloud. There is a thing called saturation coverage...

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5943 on: January 05, 2012, 11:25:24 AM »

You don't know why? You mean the hundreds of Shadow hacks, hundreds of Cloud hacks, dozens of Sepiroth PSAs don't hint you as to WHY Cal does this? I mean, the answer is right there in the past sentence.

But I digress, I hope SDoom's Vegetable PSA is the one PSA to end all others, and same with Cloud. There is a thing called saturation coverage...

It won't.  Trust me.  Infact if anything it will have the opposite effect.

The Shadow vault happened funnily enough not long after I released V1 of my Shadow PSA.  After the release of the PSA there was just a massive explosion of Shadow hacks for some reason, most of them were terrible and contributed nothing to anything.

Although, I'm still not satisfied with my Shadow PSA to be honest.

But I digress.  As regards to Vegeta, I hope it doesn't happen but it probably will.  Oh well, at least my animation quality has improved and I have a structured plan for Vegeta

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5944 on: January 05, 2012, 12:15:37 PM »

No, Vegeta is DBZ's Shadow because they're both whiny collective pains-in-the-neck like they were the only ones entitled to fight against the main protagonists like they have some sort of effeminate crush.

vegeta wont turn out the new shadow since vegeta moveset isnt for anyone to do xD it takes some knowledje with graphics and etc and i think there are way more sonic fans than DBZ fans playing brawl im glad i like both but im only a true pokemon fan xD SDoom soz for asking this but when you were doing spider man psa i remenber people maded for you some epic spider man recolours i remenber seeing a spider man 2099 there and since ppl didnt release the recolours becuase they were expecting to release it on spider man final pack do you happen to have that recolour i cant remenber who was doing the 2099 costume :S

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5945 on: January 05, 2012, 01:25:57 PM »

vegeta wont turn out the new shadow since vegeta moveset isnt for anyone to do xD it takes some knowledje with graphics and etc and i think there are way more sonic fans than DBZ fans playing brawl im glad i like both but im only a true pokemon fan xD SDoom soz for asking this but when you were doing spider man psa i remenber people maded for you some epic spider man recolours i remenber seeing a spider man 2099 there and since ppl didnt release the recolours becuase they were expecting to release it on spider man final pack do you happen to have that recolour i cant remenber who was doing the 2099 costume :S

Would it kill you to actually use some punctuation? I don't understand crap of what you're saying. Hell I don't even know if that is related to this thread.

It won't.  Trust me.  Infact if anything it will have the opposite effect.

The Shadow vault happened funnily enough not long after I released V1 of my Shadow PSA.  After the release of the PSA there was just a massive explosion of Shadow hacks for some reason, most of them were terrible and contributed nothing to anything.

Although, I'm still not satisfied with my Shadow PSA to be honest.

But I digress.  As regards to Vegeta, I hope it doesn't happen but it probably will.  Oh well, at least my animation quality has improved and I have a structured plan for Vegeta

Well, we'll see what'll pop up in regards to Vegeta, I guess. Though I really think that there should be a rule against this sort of crap... most of the Shadows are, like... 98% the same, just 2% away from ripping textures from each other. x_x

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5946 on: January 05, 2012, 01:46:24 PM »

Would it kill you to actually use some punctuation? I don't understand crap of what you're saying. Hell I don't even know if that is related to this thread.

Well, we'll see what'll pop up in regards to Vegeta, I guess. Though I really think that there should be a rule against this sort of crap... most of the Shadows are, like... 98% the same, just 2% away from ripping textures from each other. x_x
    soz im not english so i dont know where to use the ponctuation to look right thats why i perfer to use noone.Has far as i  see its redable.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5947 on: January 05, 2012, 01:57:19 PM »

Yeah that's true.  It's pretty extreme.  To be honest though, that's largely down to the fact that there are so many kids under the age of about 13 that just make retextures, a lot of these kids are part of the Sonic fanbase and as a result love Shadow a ridiculous amount.

SDoom soz for asking this but when you were doing spider man psa i remenber people maded for you some epic spider man recolours i remenber seeing a spider man 2099 there and since ppl didnt release the recolours becuase they were expecting to release it on spider man final pack do you happen to have that recolour i cant remenber who was doing the 2099 costume :S

Probably not Undecided  I just haven't really felt up to doing Spidey really.  If you guys want, I can just release the textures with the current PSA of Spidey, but not have the PSA edited at all.  I still have all the retextures there.

Though at the same time, they're for the vertex and DSX8 already did a model import I believe.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5948 on: January 05, 2012, 02:01:40 PM »

Probably not Undecided  I just haven't really felt up to doing Spidey really.  If you guys want, I can just release the textures with the current PSA of Spidey, but not have the PSA edited at all.  I still have all the retextures there.

Though at the same time, they're for the vertex and DSX8 already did a model import I believe.
    Damn, I was hoping you'd at least throw out and add the throws. The PSA is pretty solid at this moment, all it lacks is that and a Victory Pose if possible.

It'd be lovely if you could add the textures, on the Vault I didn't like any of Spidey's recolors, so I'd just use yours to make the CSS stuff for my tourney thingy.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5949 on: January 05, 2012, 02:05:17 PM »

Readable for you, maybe, but it still wouldn't kill you to at least take a few courses in it... or get someone to teach you. Approaching SDoom with that grammar (or lackthereof), I doubt he'd be willing to read your post. Hell, I'm surprised he DID read it, I didn't even bother with it because I couldn't understand diddly. PLEASE, spend some time learning. Trust me when I say it'd be a godsend.

And yeah, lots of children trying to do hacks in Brawl without any knowledge... or proper tools. It's sad, really. Even more so that they just "love" Shadow without even knowing where he probably came from... ask them and they'll probably point to his game first before going to the Sonic Adventure series...

Off-Topic aside, SDoom, are you going to use some moves off Ehrgeiz or not? <_> I mean, it WAS a game Cloud was in... and it wouldn't hurt to give him some additional moves, I mean, you already gave him kicks... >.>;

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5950 on: January 05, 2012, 02:19:27 PM »

Damn, I was hoping you'd at least throw out and add the throws. The PSA is pretty solid at this moment, all it lacks is that and a Victory Pose if possible.

It'd be lovely if you could add the textures, on the Vault I didn't like any of Spidey's recolors, so I'd just use yours to make the CSS stuff for my tourney thingy.

The throws were actually what was preventing me from updating him at all.  The graphics were just too much of a pain to work with.

But I guess I can update Spidey at some point.  Dunno when though, but y'all will know it when it happens XD

Off-Topic aside, SDoom, are you going to use some moves off Ehrgeiz or not? <_> I mean, it WAS a game Cloud was in... and it wouldn't hurt to give him some additional moves, I mean, you already gave him kicks... >.>;

I watched some stuff and possibly.  Some moves could work as part of the throws but that's it.  Since it's mainly physical attacks.  That and I've done the animation for every normal already and am content with all of them.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #5951 on: January 05, 2012, 02:35:59 PM »

Oh right, then rig to the ShoulderN bones then rather than ShoulderJ.  Also, would this sexy piece of ass be possible? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFR-tjfLTl8 SSJ3 Vegeta for one of the SSJ modes?

yes. you just have to plop and edit gokus ssj3 hair polygon to match vegeta.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5952 on: January 05, 2012, 03:05:12 PM »

Readable for you, maybe, but it still wouldn't kill you to at least take a few courses in it... or get someone to teach you. Approaching SDoom with that grammar (or lackthereof), I doubt he'd be willing to read your post. Hell, I'm surprised he DID read it, I didn't even bother with it because I couldn't understand diddly. PLEASE, spend some time learning. Trust me when I say it'd be a godsend.

And yeah, lots of children trying to do hacks in Brawl without any knowledge... or proper tools. It's sad, really. Even more so that they just "love" Shadow without even knowing where he probably came from... ask them and they'll probably point to his game first before going to the Sonic Adventure series...
    Aren t you being kinda of rude here?So you are saying that anyone who wants to post in KCMM needs to take a course  so they get all the pontctuation right?Are you serious?If that is the case you might  just ask alot of ppl to not post anymore since i think im not the worst in english here at all i dont use ponctuation so what?Have you ever heard of "jose Saramago" he is a portuguese writer who even won a nobel prize and he doesnt use any kind of ponctuation either and im portuguese too just so you  know, its like i tell you to write portuguese and put all the ponctuation in the right place i bet you couldnt.

Not going to even continue the discussion about ponctuation this was my last words for it.

Yeah that's true.  It's pretty extreme.  To be honest though, that's largely down to the fact that there are so many kids under the age of about 13 that just make retextures, a lot of these kids are part of the Sonic fanbase and as a result love Shadow a ridiculous amount.

Yes he did an import but the shadders arent fixed yet(too bright) but i bet ppl would love those awnsome textures you got stored in there even if theres no change in the psa at all xD

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5953 on: January 05, 2012, 03:48:47 PM »

Aren t you being kinda of rude here?So you are saying that anyone who wants to post in KCMM needs to take a course  so they get all the pontctuation right?Are you serious?If that is the case you might  just ask alot of ppl to not post anymore since i think im not the worst in english here at all i dont use ponctuation so what?Have you ever heard of "jose Saramago" he is a portuguese writer who even won a nobel prize and he doesnt use any kind of ponctuation either and im portuguese too just so you  know, its like i tell you to write portuguese and put all the ponctuation in the right place i bet you couldnt.

Not going to even continue the discussion about ponctuation this was my last words for it.
    Yes he did an import but the shadders arent fixed yet(too bright) but i bet ppl would love those awnsome textures you got stored in there even if theres no change in the psa at all xD
    Ufff, Llke gramer is important aniways, you should see the chats in any place of the internet. even if they are from US they still use bad grammar so....
    Also, to LC-DMM, Sdoom knows Carnage a lot (i think...) while he probably barely knows you, you shouldnt go around saying meaningless trolling stuff like you were the king of the place, please stop, i know you are heading to writhe another comment just to justify yourself, just think about your lack of respect and make an apology if you are feeling like it.

BTW Sdoom, have you seen KJP last post? XP

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5954 on: January 05, 2012, 03:51:28 PM »

BTW Sdoom, have you seen KJP last post? XP

Aye, and at this point in time I don't really care.  I'm still gonna keep doing what I'm doing.

Pages:  1 ... 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: