SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

THAT'S the Vegeta I'm used to :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: MarioDK on January 06, 2012, 03:22:13 PM
my goku´s counter attack is the closest you can come for lucario´s counter

I disagree with this. I'm pretty sure I could make a Lucario-esque counter happen if I wanted to...

However, it doesn't matter, because Sdoom's not using a counter.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: HaloedHero on January 06, 2012, 05:47:38 PM
I disagree with this. I'm pretty sure I could make a Lucario-esque counter happen if I wanted to...

However, it doesn't matter, because Sdoom's not using a counter.
And I wasn't even talking about the counter to begin with. XD

I still think Kid Buu's Down B woul fit. >:

Quote from: Albafika on January 06, 2012, 06:32:38 PM
And I wasn't even talking about the counter to begin with. XD

I still think Kid Buu's Down B woul fit. >:

Wait I'm confused now?  Lucario's Down B counter on Kid Buu?  Kid Buu's Down B on Vegeta?  Well, in either case it would mess up the overall flows of the moveset.  Changing Kid Buu's Down B would mean he would lose a key approach, mix-up and mindgame tool that is designed to compliment the OHC system.  For a moveset that's designed to be ruthless, aggressive rushdown, a counter would be possibly the worst possible thing to add.

As for Vegeta having Kid Buu's Down B, I'd still much prefer the Explosive Wave.  It's a move more suited to Vegeta.  Yes, he uses the Afterimage, but Explosive Wave is more unique and used by way few characters (whereas as you said, Afterimage is done by basically every character in the series).

id like if vegeta had the same 2 FS of the lastest uploaded version
and that he could transform on SS like goku with the taunt, you could replace the head by wolf's gun, i think

Quote from: Gamidame on January 06, 2012, 06:54:57 PMid like if vegeta had the same 2 FS of the lastest uploaded version and that he could transform on SS like goku with the taunt, you could replace the head by wolf's gun, i think
thats not needed we can use FS eyes for that but do so the SS head only come then transformed

also i just saw a thing with FS eyes on beyond´s vegeta
the SS head dont got dmg/blinking faces
maybe i can make that :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 06, 2012, 06:51:55 PM
As for Vegeta having Kid Buu's Down B, I'd still much prefer the Explosive Wave.  It's a move more suited to Vegeta.  Yes, he uses the Afterimage, but Explosive Wave is more unique and used by way few characters (whereas as you said, Afterimage is done by basically every character in the series).
This is what I meant.

I understand that the way you made up Vegeta's moveset Explosive Wave would fit more, but I just thought Afterimage would be a nice addition to all of DBZ movesets in general, sorta like their brand, as they all do it. (This of Star Fox's characters Reflectors, or Fire Emblem characters' Counters).

Well, that was me explaining why I thought it'd be nice, but either way, I'm looking forward to the moveset.

Quote from: Gamidame on January 06, 2012, 06:54:57 PM
id like if vegeta had the same 2 FS of the lastest uploaded version
and that he could transform on SS like goku with the taunt, you could replace the head by wolf's gun, i think

1) No
2) There will be an alternate version where he will be able to transform into SSJ with a taunt after he reaches over 100%.  The main version will have him transform for the FS

Quote from: Albafika on January 06, 2012, 07:03:30 PM
This is what I meant.

I understand that the way you made up Vegeta's moveset Explosive Wave would fit more, but I just thought Afterimage would be a nice addition to all of DBZ movesets in general, sorta like their brand, as they all do it. (This of Star Fox's characters Reflectors, or Fire Emblem characters' Counters).

Well, that was me explaining why I thought it'd be nice, but either way, I'm looking forward to the moveset.
That makes sense. Since all Star Fox characters have related moves but function slightly differently.

Or possibly give a move like Metaknight's Dimensional Cape. Function's like Kid Buu's but can also attack like Goku's.

Although, Explosive wave suits Vegeta more. But why not make Explosive wave an aerial attack?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 06, 2012, 09:58:12 PM
Although, Explosive wave suits Vegeta more. But why not make Explosive wave an aerial attack?

No way.  We'd probably end up with another Shadow N Air situation (i.e. it's obscenely overpowered) and again, it defeats the purpose of the Explosive Wave.  I designed the move for a set purpose and I'm not changing it.

For the final smash when you transform, how will the transformation happen. Will it be using Wolfs gun, or some how using the FS eyes? Also what will happen with other models not being Vegeta while in the FS, like playing as normal wolf.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on January 06, 2012, 10:15:08 PMFor the final smash when you transform, how will the transformation happen. Will it be using Wolfs gun, or some how using the FS eyes? Also what will happen with other models not being Vegeta while in the FS, like playing as normal wolf.
as said 100 times
we will use FS eyes since it possible to do model changer in the PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: dpgthirteen on January 06, 2012, 10:15:08 PM
For the final smash when you transform, how will the transformation happen. Will it be using Wolfs gun, or some how using the FS eyes? Also what will happen with other models not being Vegeta while in the FS, like playing as normal wolf.

The SSJ hair, face and eyes in Beyond's model will be reassigned to the BlasterM bone rather than the EyeYellow bone and I'll simply use a Model Changer (the same one that would normally be used for the Blaster) for SSJ.  And of course, I just won't generate the blaster itself.

Quote from: MarioDK on January 06, 2012, 10:22:09 PM
as said 100 times
we will use FS eyes since it possible to do model changer in the PSA
Sorry about that.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 06, 2012, 10:28:07 PM
The SSJ hair, face and eyes in Beyond's model will be reassigned to the BlasterM bone rather than the EyeYellow bone and I'll simply use a Model Changer (the same one that would normally be used for the Blaster) for SSJ.  And of course, I just won't generate the blaster itself.
Okay so Wolf, the model its self, should still be useable with the PSA then.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

You could also use the ReflectorN bone. And have the scouter over his gun as an article for him to be able to crush. Unless your using the Reflector as the scouter...

And maybe have a different look (like Pit's blades) with his scouter and one without? So when he does the "over 9000" thing, it crush the scouter and remove it. Then maybe have it so that if he tries to taunt again, he'd instead take out a scouter and put it on his head.

How does that sound?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread