SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Bad news peepz, I'm getting freezes.  However, I don't actually think it's to do with my PSA, since so far both the FitWolf.pac and FitWolfMotionEtc.pac are below MarioDK's Wolfgeta.  Problem is probably the import.  I'll need to half the resolution for all the textures.  So it won't be HD, but it will have to do.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 15, 2012, 12:27:04 AM
Bad news peepz, I'm getting freezes.  However, I don't actually think it's to do with my PSA, since so far both the FitWolf.pac and FitWolfMotionEtc.pac are below MarioDK's Wolfgeta.  Problem is probably the import.  I'll need to half the resolution for all the textures.  So it won't be HD, but it will have to do.
Might as well only try halving the least noticeable pieces?

Quote from: Albafika on February 15, 2012, 12:31:38 AM
Might as well only try halving the least noticeable pieces?

Actually, I halved the resolution of basically every texture and the differences are basically negligible unless you zoom in real close to examine it.  The benefit though, is a model that's about 1/3 of the overall size.

The other problem that I've been encountering now is that a number of his external graphics aren't appearing ingame, and are instead causing massive ingame lag :-\

well mabye dont use the model just use wolf with vegeta texture or sonicbrawlers vegeta or import a different one
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ Trunks- on February 15, 2012, 12:48:10 AM
well mabye dont use the model just use wolf with vegeta texture or sonicbrawlers vegeta or import a different one

But the model is no longer the problem.  I just said that.  The problem is the graphic effects now.  And the whole reason I'm doing this Vegeta is because of Beyond's model.

You will figure it out good sir. You are the PSA mastarmind after all. Good luck with everyone.

Happy 420 pages brah!

*Smokes*

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 15, 2012, 12:49:27 AM
But the model is no longer the problem.  I just said that.  The problem is the graphic effects now.  And the whole reason I'm doing this Vegeta is because of Beyond's model.
thanks for implying mine is crap
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 15, 2012, 12:49:27 AM
But the model is no longer the problem.  I just said that.  The problem is the graphic effects now.  And the whole reason I'm doing this Vegeta is because of Beyond's model.
o-well you'll get
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: PichuBrawler on February 15, 2012, 12:52:05 AM
thanks for implying mine is crap

How in any way does that imply that at all?  I originally wasn't even going to do Vegeta.  Even a 'good' model wouldn't have swayed me.  Beyond just dealt out a really really amazing model that made me really want to do him.  Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

what eves. >.>

just hope this PSA gets complete so these dbz fanboys will pipe down >.>

and did you get my PM about deadpool
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


alrighty thanks
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hope you find out why wolf gfx doesnt appear
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ahh..a small obstacle, a great PSA maker such as yourself should be able to fix it. good luck.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

February 17, 2012, 10:53:18 PM #6299 Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:57:19 PM by Mariodk
try to use a Wolf model  
so you can see if anything works on that model
maybe its cuz of something is wrong with the bones on vegeta model and not the PSA or animations

if it is something wrong with the bones i will try to do kinda rerig him (still beyond´s rig i will just copy/paste the rig from the wolf bonset on vegeta to a the new Wolf boneset)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later