SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: KiDTeeCT on February 23, 2012, 10:22:16 PM
it's RK MK11 or some robot thing I don't know the name but it's a assist trophy in brawl and someone guess this

edit It's Ray MK II someone said it on the last page and SDoom said a while back he wanted to do a PSA on him so I'm pretty sure the guy answer is right. (sorry i don't want to look for his name but you know who you are)
Me. :D I said Ray MKII! Hopefully we're right ^-^ since Scrambled Egg Zone wasn't apparently the hint..

Quote from: xZedkiel on February 23, 2012, 10:59:21 PM
Me. :D I said Ray MKII! Hopefully we're right ^-^ since Scrambled Egg Zone wasn't apparently the hint..
isnt the only import of him over samus and we all know samus psa limit is 7kb :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 23, 2012, 08:58:01 PM
Because Snorlax is a robot?

if you close both eyes and imagine it he is :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KiDTeeCT on February 23, 2012, 10:22:16 PM
edit It's Ray MK II someone said it on the last page and SDoom said a while back he wanted to do a PSA on him so I'm pretty sure the guy answer is right. (sorry i don't want to look for his name but you know who you are)

Since when?  I don't ever recall saying I wanted to do Ray Mk II.  I barely even know the character apart from as an assist in Brawl.   

*looks at poll* Eggman Generations Robot over Donkey Kong
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


February 23, 2012, 11:55:48 PM #6426 Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:01:29 AM by lYIaXeD OuT
Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on February 23, 2012, 11:36:25 PM
*looks at poll* Eggman Generations Robot over Donkey Kong
thats not that hint, as said before :P hm.... let me think.. Is it..... CLANK?????
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 23, 2012, 11:17:12 PM
Since when?  I don't ever recall saying I wanted to do Ray Mk II.  I barely even know the character apart from as an assist in Brawl.   

dang I swear I remember you saying you wanted too :/

You should by a copy of Custom Robo for the GCN and play it. It's a wonderful game.

You might even be inspired to make Ray 01 or Ray Legend from it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Its a wonderful game when you've already beaten it and you're playing with friends...

The story line is horribly boring and bland...

Its like Charlie Brown adults got robots to play with...

But it IS a fun game.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: Uncle0wnage on February 24, 2012, 04:33:07 AM
Tron Bonne?
You may be right.

Since I didn't actually guess it, I assumed that it wasn't Tron Bonne.

Plus SDoom said someone possibly guessed it. Which I didn't physically guess.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Why are you guys wasting your time on this, hes obviously not gonna tell even if someone guesses it. Just wait for it, geez.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on February 24, 2012, 04:55:22 AM
Why are you guys wasting your time on this, hes obviously not gonna tell even if someone guesses it. Just wait for it, geez.
Because it's fun and something to do. That's why.



Btw SDoom, simply generating article one doesn't do anything... I think that it's because Link's arrows are different. It'll probably be somewhere in the Neutral Special action tab under all that mess of cases...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

So then you guys should just speculate and not ask him if its right.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here