SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

April 08, 2012, 09:17:13 PM #6615 Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 10:18:40 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Brawl Hack Tutorials - How to ADD New Graphic Effects (Part 1)

Brawl Hack Tutorials - How to ADD New Graphic Effects (Part 2)

Brawl Hack Tutorials - How to ADD New Graphic Effects DEMONSTRATION

In GLORIOUS HD!  Though apologies for the crappy sound quality.  But yeah, it's been a while since I've done one of these.  I just thought this was so awesome that it deserved a tutorial.

EternalYoshi deserves most of the credit.  I just made a video of his original tutorial.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 08, 2012, 08:46:00 PM
For those saying it's Bomberman, look back at the ramblings of pg 434 and 435
It's V-Joe isn't it.

SHO ME THE ANSAH!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 08, 2012, 09:17:13 PM
Brawl Hack Tutorials - How to ADD New Graphic Effects (Part 1)

Brawl Hack Tutorials - How to ADD New Graphic Effects (Part 2)

Brawl Hack Tutorials - How to ADD New Graphic Effects DEMONSTRATION

In GLORIOUS HD!  Though apologies for the crappy sound quality.  But yeah, it's been a while since I've done one of these.  I just thought this was so awesome that it deserved a tutorial.

EternalYoshi deserves most of the credit.  I just made a video of his original tutorial.

Wow. Those look really useful for anyone who wants to make a PSA. If I ever make a PSA I'll definitely use your tutorials (These and all the others that you have made) SDoom.

Quote from: Velen on April 08, 2012, 11:06:26 PM
It's V-Joe isn't it.

SHO ME THE ANSAH!

Nope.avi

Quote from: Shulk on April 08, 2012, 11:13:39 PM
Wow. Those look really useful for anyone who wants to make a PSA. If I ever make a PSA I'll definitely use your tutorials (These and all the others that you have made) SDoom.

Thanks, but don't forget to thank EternalYoshi as well :)

Its obviously the L block form tetris.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 08, 2012, 08:46:00 PM
For those saying it's Bomberman, look back at the ramblings of pg 434 and 435
Only reason why i say it's bomberman is because in your animation thread for the final video there was a brief view of bomberman in the being because you we're animating him

April 09, 2012, 06:44:07 AM #6621 Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:02:08 AM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Quote from: KiDTeeCT on April 09, 2012, 01:03:27 AM
Only reason why i say it's bomberman is because in your animation thread for the final video there was a brief view of bomberman in the being because you we're animating him

In the class before that one, I did some animating for Bomberman and said I was only animating him for fun and not making a PSA out of it.

Also new poll.  Something shall (hopefully if all goes smoothly) be released on April 18th or April 24th.  Why these dates?  The former is my 2 year KC-MM anniversary.  The latter is my 17th birthday.  So....yeah.

Though note that the PSA that I shall be releasing will only be a beta and probably won't have a Final Smash

Cloud maybe... since its your 2 year KC-MM aniversary... I'd figure it'd be a re-vamp of an old hack you've done and you've stated that its not gonna be Joe.

And if its not Cloud, then my guess is as good as anyone's...

And happy early birthday. 17 is one of those inbetween years where its not THAT special. But I hope you have a good one all the same.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

ppl whatever sdooms is releasing uses bombs so think about a char that can use bombs besides bomberman and VJ since sdoom said they werent the ones he was working on im really out of ideas does anyone know a char that uses bombs and its on the vault?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I didn't catch that hint abut using bombs...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 09, 2012, 12:32:54 PM
I didn't catch that hint abut using bombs...


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 05, 2012, 10:30:05 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42938.0

Kind of urgent...

I have something special I'm working on, and I want to hopefully make the first release in time for my 2 year KC-MM anniversary.  I REALLY need this.

:) Easy to miss

you making young link PSA??? [/randomguessingaboutcharacterwithbombs]

Very easy to miss cause I don't check the request areas often... almost not at all actually. That PARTICULAR request  area I don't think I've looked at more then 3 times since I've been on this site.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

There's a lot of people that use bombs. SO MANY.  I can't think. Bon bon? she used bombs in Legends.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on April 09, 2012, 01:56:17 PM
There's a lot of people that use bombs. SO MANY.  I can't think. Bon bon? she used bombs in Legends.

Bon BONNE is a GUY.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302