SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

I call CLOUD V2... Not just because I REALLY want it, based on the planned kickass moveset on page 1, but because someone mentioned Cloud before and SDo0m didn't say no... He denied the other PSA's when people guessed, but he never denied Cloud.....

Unless he denies it now.... In which case I'll cry.
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

Quote from: The Following on April 12, 2012, 02:13:48 AM
I call CLOUD V2... Not just because I REALLY want it, based on the planned kickass moveset on page 1, but because someone mentioned Cloud before and SDo0m didn't say no... He denied the other PSA's when people guessed, but he never denied Cloud.....

Unless he denies it now.... In which case I'll cry.

Well he wanted a bomb model for this moveset to use and Cloud doesn't use bombs to fight, so it doesn't seem likely that this moveset will be Cloud V2...


Does task master use bombs?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


sdoom you could atleast tell us over who the psa gonna be over :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 12, 2012, 09:42:29 AM
sdoom you could atleast tell us over who the psa gonna be over :P

Nope, it'll be too obvious otherwise.  It's over one of those characters that doesn't get much love though, I'll tell you that much.


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 12, 2012, 10:04:34 AM
Nope, it'll be too obvious otherwise.  It's over one of those characters that doesn't get much love though, I'll tell you that much.
i remenber you saying you would be picking up petey piranha maybe thats him
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Master Phoenix on April 12, 2012, 11:06:34 AM
hmmm, maybe its Metal Sonic???

Quote from: The Following on April 12, 2012, 02:13:48 AM
I call CLOUD V2... Not just because I REALLY want it, based on the planned kickass moveset on page 1, but because someone mentioned Cloud before and SDo0m didn't say no... He denied the other PSA's when people guessed, but he never denied Cloud.....

Unless he denies it now.... In which case I'll cry.

Why would I bother keeping it a surprise when I've already shown you guys previews of them?  Granted they were from a little while ago but still. 

This is a PSA you guys haven't seen anything of.

I'm assuming there is a model/vertex for it already?

*looks through characters that get no love*

Is it an actual bomb or is it like a "Sludge Bomb" thing?


No love huh? And it'd be obvious who it's over?

Hmm...

*Thinking for like 20 minutes*

Ah ha!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

my vote goes for petey piranha
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 12, 2012, 04:48:29 PM
my vote goes for petey piranha

Despite the fact I've already said that I'm doing him eventually.  It's nothing you guys have seen or know already.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 12, 2012, 04:59:51 PM
Despite the fact I've already said that I'm doing him eventually.  It's nothing you guys have seen or know already.
hmm... uve ignored the post about king K. Rool, so i give that one a point too...