SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Quote from: xZedkiel on July 08, 2012, 02:36:19 AM
That's also what Wolfric meant. o:
This. :P

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 08, 2012, 02:40:30 AM
I never noticed it until recently. How well did it work before?
I was talking about PSA. And this is the first release with it. This BB update was all about PSA (Moveset), not about animations.

I think we were discussing over the same thing...

Peace?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I think we should mostly be focusing on the upcoming Deadpool PSA.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy on July 08, 2012, 05:12:15 AM
I think we should mostly be focusing on the upcoming Deadpool PSA.
SDoom brought up brawlbox, we just went on that thought.

And he hasn't shown anything relative to the PSA. (Other than the epic dance.) So what can we talk about?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 08, 2012, 04:03:55 PM
SDoom brought up brawlbox, we just went on that thought.

And he hasn't shown anything relative to the PSA. (Other than the epic dance.) So what can we talk about?

I'm writing up Deadpool's moveset in the OP now. 

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 08, 2012, 04:20:52 PM
I'm writing up Deadpool's moveset in the OP now.  
Yay :af: (I really wish someone would import taskmaster only PSA i want to make) But can't wait to read the moveset all your movesets are very interesting to read makes me more hype for the real thing

Someone should make a recolor pack for Deadpool.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Little question about the Neutral B in the air.
Is he going to shoot straight forward  or something like the current Deadpool PSA?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on July 08, 2012, 09:16:43 PM
Little question about the Neutral B in the air.
Is he going to shoot straight forward  or something like the current Deadpool PSA?

Yep, straight forward.  It will have similar properties to Falco's blaster as in it's a little faster in the air and when you land you suffer very little landing lag.  However, if you short hop it you won't fire off all the shots (only about 2 or 3 of them probably instead of 5).

Love the B ideas, dude.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 08, 2012, 04:55:31 PM
Someone should make a recolor pack for Deadpool.
I already did, SDo0m has them and they'll be released with the moveset.

*Sniff* no Katanarama, oh well I don't care, the whole moveset looks pretty solid, I love the sound of that yoyo move. A lot of options
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on July 09, 2012, 12:13:03 AM
*Sniff* no Katanarama, oh well I don't care, the whole moveset looks pretty solid, I love the sound of that yoyo move. A lot of options
F-Smash is katanarama

Quote from: KiDTeeCT on July 09, 2012, 12:15:26 AM
F-Smash is katanarama

Visually it won't be the same.  Katanarama's animation in MvC3 has always kinda bugged me though.  It makes no sense. 

A Yo-Yo? Sounds weird. Yet it sounds cool. How are you going to be able to pull it off, though?