SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 28, 2012, 11:04:23 PM
Sdoom, i've sent you a pm.


Also, Final Smashes are extras to the characters. How often do you use a final smash compared to the general attacks that you use to even break the smash ball. (Assuming you play with them.)

Therefore, they are not mandatory for characters to seem "full" compared to others.
I understand, i just wouldnt like to see people use that as an excuse to not make a final smash for a character.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

FS can take a lot of time and effort to be done (Even more than any other attack) and in the end, they are SO LITTLE REWARDING it's pointless.

but a character is unbalanced without it, since other characters DO have them...

Quote from: jokekid on July 29, 2012, 03:50:07 PM
but a character is unbalanced without it, since other characters DO have them...

Except no, because they're an item.  By that logic Sonic is the best in the game, because his Final Smash is undeniably 1000 times better than every other Final Smash in the game.  Final Smashes have nothing to do with character balance.  The balance comes from their actual movesets that they need to use no matter what the situation i.e. the normals, the specials, the aerials and throws as well as their physics and attributes.

Indeed.

And as Wolfric/Albafika pointed out. They take a lot of work... And a lot of people like me, avoid using items, because of Smashballs, and how Sonic gets insanely broken...

So in the end, they are of the lowest priority. A character can be fun to use. With or without final smashes.

In short, you will or not?
At least leave his original FS
  :)

Quote from: Crony on July 29, 2012, 07:26:55 PMIn short, you will or not? At least leave his original FS   :)
He's not going to right now.

Quote from: Crony on July 29, 2012, 07:26:55 PM
In short, you will or not?
At least leave his original FS
  :)
He has to at least have a functioning Final Smash, regardless if it's Luigi's, a custom Final Smash, or basic coding to make the Final Smash properly not work. If there was no basic PSA coding for a Final Smash, then the PSA would either make the character freeze in place or crash the game.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 29, 2012, 07:36:22 PM
He has to at least have a functioning Final Smash, regardless if it's Luigi's, a custom Final Smash, or basic coding to make the Final Smash properly not work. If there was no basic PSA coding for a Final Smash, then the PSA would either make the character freeze in place or crash the game.
Would it even be possible to have Luigi's at this point? Well in any case lets just let Sdoom do his thing.

Well lets get back on topic now, didnt mean to derail the topic lol, i just wanted to further understand Sdoom's opinion on the matter.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Happy 500 pages sDo0m
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Oh my god ._. you actually did it :) I seriously doubted you'd take my challenge :P but awesome work.
The local annoyance approves XD

But seriously, nice work man *sigh* I only wish I could animate as good as you.
Oh well, nothin to do right now but practice right?

Quick question: About how many frames do you animate ahead? I know animating each and every frame is the wrong way to do things, so I'm curious.

Oh and if you ever decide to do an animation class again, this time I swear I won't miss the first day :D

Quote from: Naruto200Man on July 30, 2012, 12:33:48 AM
Oh my god ._. you actually did it :) I seriously doubted you'd take my challenge :P but awesome work.
The local annoyance approves XD

But seriously, nice work man *sigh* I only wish I could animate as good as you.
Oh well, nothin to do right now but practice right?

Quick question: About how many frames do you animate ahead? I know animating each and every frame is the wrong way to do things, so I'm curious.

Oh and if you ever decide to do an animation class again, this time I swear I won't miss the first day :D
couldnt u just look at the videos he already did?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Naruto200Man on July 30, 2012, 12:33:48 AM
Quick question: About how many frames do you animate ahead? I know animating each and every frame is the wrong way to do things, so I'm curious.

Depends on the animation.  There are many factors to take into account and never is there a specific number of frames you should skip for you key frames.  You can't really think of it that mechanically, especially if you're integrating follow-through and secondary motion into your animations (which of course is something you understand more with practise).  Different parts of the body should keyframe at different times to get a really good result.

Love the video. Sucks about the FS, I'd be content with Snake/Luigi's FS still being there, if that's an option.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on July 30, 2012, 01:06:26 AM
Depends on the animation.  There are many factors to take into account and never is there a specific number of frames you should skip for you key frames.  You can't really think of it that mechanically, especially if you're integrating follow-through and secondary motion into your animations (which of course is something you understand more with practise).  Different parts of the body should keyframe at different times to get a really good result.

Hmm okay so it really depends on what's moving and how long the animation is :)
Still, either way, great job with the deadpool challenge I gave you god....that was a loooong time ago too XD (it wasn't really a deadpool challenge, just a challenge to make someone do that dance lol)

Nother question, how the heck do I rotate link's sword right? Whenever I try to animate it the sword always spins around all weird when I play the animation :/