The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Quote from: DrPanda on March 22, 2011, 01:41:24 AM
Here is the MotionEtc. I used for Ragna.

And here are 3 more previews of Hazama :af:

A Better view of his Butterfly knife:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cutting up Luigi (And a glimpse of Hazama's "Rape face")
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Personal Favourite :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Whoo! Thanks!

And Hazama's looking amazing! Though he'll feel weird with that Knife and Marth's range. XD

(Consider adding that Hazama's standing pose in his download, it wouldn't hurt. XD)

You get used to the range :laugh:

I'm gonna see if I can make his Ouroboros Chain though.
If it works, it should only show up only when he strikes... but it will affect all slots :-\

Quote from: DrPanda on March 22, 2011, 01:51:18 AM
You get used to the range :laugh:

I'm gonna see if I can make his Ouroboros Chain though.
If it works, it should only show up only when he strikes... but it will affect all slots :-\

That'd still be hilarious. ._. Perhaps a version with it and one without it, I dunno, it's up to you, but even with or without it, he's pretty darn awesome!

March 22, 2011, 01:59:28 AM #378 Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 02:00:39 AM by Velen D. Draufgänger
Quote from: DrPanda on March 22, 2011, 01:51:18 AM
You get used to the range :laugh:

I'm gonna see if I can make his Ouroboros Chain though.
If it works, it should only show up only when he strikes... but it will affect all slots :-\

After looking at Ragna in game a bit. I have a few further critiques (PLEASE DO NOT COME DOWN ON ME FOR THIS!).

1. To be honest, Ragna's hair would've looked better if it weren't curving all over in some places. I personally think some pieces (heck, most of them) should be flowing straight backward at differing angles, especially towards the back of his head. It would make it seem more like his art from Calamity Trigger, and it would, I think, look much better.

2. This one is painfully obvious, but there is nothing that can be done about it...-and it's his legs.

That about sums up what I have to say about Ragna, and I have nothing further.

I can see more of what I will need to do with Hazama now with these. The hat will be simplicity itself.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen D. Draufgänger on March 22, 2011, 01:59:28 AM
Quote from: DrPanda on March 22, 2011, 01:51:18 AM
You get used to the range :laugh:

I'm gonna see if I can make his Ouroboros Chain though.
If it works, it should only show up only when he strikes... but it will affect all slots :-\

After looking at Ragna in game a bit. I have a few further critiques (PLEASE DO NOT COME DOWN ON ME FOR THIS!).

1. To be honest, Ragna's hair would've looked better if it weren't curving all over in some places. I personally think some pieces (heck, most of them) should be flowing straight backward, especially towards the back of his head.

2. This one is painfully obvious, but there is nothing that can be done about it...-and it's his legs.

That about sums up what I have to say about Ragna, and I have nothing further.

I can see more of what I will need to do with Hazama now with these. The hat will be simplicity itself.

I agree on 1., I haven't played the game, but as soon as I saw the previews before releasing i looked for Ragna's pic 'cause I was intrigued, and I could notice the hair issues you mention, Velen. (Hopefully, after I agree w/ you on this, no one will come down on you for this. XD)

Ummm, I'm not quite sure what you mean with the hair... Could you elaborate sumore?

The legs are a little weird, around the back of the knees especially. But like you said, there is nothing that can be done about it :-\

March 22, 2011, 03:56:56 AM #381 Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 04:00:19 AM by BradBoZ98
Quote from: DrPanda on March 22, 2011, 02:08:50 AM
Ummm, I'm not quite sure what you mean with the hair... Could you elaborate sumore?

The legs are a little weird, around the back of the knees especially. But like you said, there is nothing that can be done about it :-\
Shrucks... Well, I now know that Marth doesnt like hazama

Eh...

Quote from: DrPanda on March 22, 2011, 02:08:50 AM
Ummm, I'm not quite sure what you mean with the hair... Could you elaborate sumore?

The legs are a little weird, around the back of the knees especially. But like you said, there is nothing that can be done about it :-\

I mean make the hair look less like his ingame sprite, or rearrange it so it looks better?

I dunno how to make it any clearer really...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: BradBoZ98 on March 22, 2011, 03:56:56 AM
Quote from: DrPanda on March 22, 2011, 02:08:50 AM
Ummm, I'm not quite sure what you mean with the hair... Could you elaborate sumore?

The legs are a little weird, around the back of the knees especially. But like you said, there is nothing that can be done about it :-\
Shrucks... Well, I now know that Marth doesnt like hazama
This was meant towards Ragna not Hazama, so it's all good.

I'm not familiar with these characters, but they look epic.

I know Drage is gonna love you for doing this lol

Quote from: Velen D. Draufgänger on March 22, 2011, 04:03:23 AM
Quote from: DrPanda on March 22, 2011, 02:08:50 AM
Ummm, I'm not quite sure what you mean with the hair... Could you elaborate sumore?

The legs are a little weird, around the back of the knees especially. But like you said, there is nothing that can be done about it :-\

I mean make the hair look less like his ingame sprite, or rearrange it so it looks better?

I dunno how to make it any clearer really...
Make it look less like its ingame sprite?
I still don't quite understand ^-^

I know there are a couple of problems with the hair, like the "hole" back side of it and how it looks slicked back from the side... But I don't know how to make it look much better than that.

I'll look into it later, but for now I'll start on Petey ;)

I can't wait to see Petey, DrPanda
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

March 22, 2011, 03:53:39 PM #387 Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 04:02:31 PM by Velen D. Draufgänger
Well, let me use a Calamity Trigger image to illustrate what I mean.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Notice how Ragna's hair is. It looks like it's flowing backward behind him with the roots of his hair at the forefront of his head.

I guess what I am saying is "make his hair more comparable to his official artwork than his game sprite?

Also, where does the white part of Blood Scythe's blade near hilt come from. I'm trying to properly texture it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Ahhh, now I get it ;D
It is pretty much the slicked back thing... I guess I could try and alter it a little more, but I have very few vertices left to work with.
I'll see what I can do ;)

(And just for the record, I never used his in-game sprites or official artwork as reference. I used this)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


question:

is hazama good or evil??

and i must say that pose is awesome