The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Quote from: Velen D. Draufgänger on March 25, 2011, 06:50:45 PM
Well, the first six colors of the Ragna Color pack are hereby completed. I'll get started on the other six soon, but for now, schooling will take priority.

Every guy gotz to learn!

Eh...

I must haz'ma recolors! T^T When will the first six be released?

I wonder when Hazama will be released, because he keeps us wanting it more
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: xZedkiel on March 25, 2011, 11:31:17 PM
I must haz'ma recolors! T^T When will the first six be released?

When I get ample time to work on Hazama.

Right now, I am working on Ragna.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hazama is so smexy, DrPanda
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Velen D. Draufgänger on March 25, 2011, 11:48:54 PM
When I get ample time to work on Hazama.

Right now, I am working on Ragna.
Yes I meant "haz'ma" as reference to Hazama yes, but I meant recolors for Ragna XD I mean, six are done soo... Or are you releasing all twelve together?


March 26, 2011, 02:19:27 AM #412 Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 02:20:27 AM by DrPanda
It isn't really a PSA...
It is just a custom pose I made for show.

Here is the MotionEtc. If you do want it though.
That Pose is currently replacing his down taunt.

That is one kool pose XD
I assume you did the same for Hazama?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

With your permission, may I use that animation to make a custom motionetc. to go with the Dissidia cloud moveset for my personal use?

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 26, 2011, 02:32:25 AM
That is one kool pose XD
I assume you did the same for Hazama?
Yes I did.
I'm trying to see if I can animate Hazama's properly though :)

Quote from: xZedkiel on March 26, 2011, 02:32:39 AM
With your permission, may I use that animation to make a custom motionetc. to go with the Dissidia cloud moveset for my personal use?
Yeah, go ahead... If it's for your own use, then there isn't really any need to aks :laugh:

Juuuust makin' sure, better safe than sorry. ^_^ Thanks!

March 26, 2011, 03:52:35 AM #417 Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 03:55:50 AM by Victory Badguy
I'm loving this Hazama hack!  There's just so much detail in it!  Very nice job!

And, for your efforts on Hazama, I give you, and his fans, a gift that I made in about 5 minutes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

someone really should make a psa for hazama.

..as impossible as that sounds xD

Your Hazama is absolutely amazing!

Someone should really make a PSA, though his Ouroboros mechanic will probably be difficult to recreate =(

Quote from: DrPanda on March 26, 2011, 02:35:42 AM
I'm trying to see if I can animate Hazama's properly though :)

In that case I'll wait till I start recording.  ;)