The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Hey how is Petey coming?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on March 28, 2011, 10:08:33 PM
I guess i can go back to playing forum games and asking when somebody next vertex or stage is coming out
Quote from: Sorceress on March 28, 2011, 10:12:59 PM
Hey how is Petey coming?
Haha.

He's coming along suprisingly well.
I can't do much on his head until this gets properly answered though.

Quote from: DrPanda on March 28, 2011, 10:16:41 PM
Haha.

He's coming along suprisingly well.
I can't do much on his head until this gets properly answered though.

XD lol thanks for the laugh, DrPanda

okay i will wait
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I don't like giving 3dsmax previews... but maybe just this once :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

WHO THE FCK IS THAT?
Damn Panda, your getting good ^_^

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: DrPanda on March 28, 2011, 10:44:41 PM
I don't like giving 3dsmax previews... but maybe just this once :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow you might get that done in a couple of days
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

damn it i just ripped petey's model for me to make it... :srs: oh well your is coming along nicely, who is petey on?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Petey Piranha has no ass :x

Are you gonna make the Pikmin something or just keep it the same?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 29, 2011, 04:34:05 AM
Petey Piranha has no ass :x

Are you gonna make the Pikmin something or just keep it the same?
0_o
That thing is Olimar?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Quote from: SSJCerious on March 29, 2011, 08:59:12 PM
0_o
That thing is Olimar?
Indeed it is.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 29, 2011, 04:34:05 AM
Petey Piranha has no ass :x

Are you gonna make the Pikmin something or just keep it the same?
Eh, I dunno.
I'll probably just leave 'em be... I don't know what I could change them into :-\


Those Chocolate covered piranha plants that pop up out of the goo/slim/chocolate should replace the pikmin
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on March 31, 2011, 02:25:52 PM
Those Chocolate covered piranha plants that pop up out of the goo/slim/chocolate should replace the pikmin
This

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601